tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
Taormina Restaurant image

50% off at Taormina Restaurant

Conveniently located in Bayswater, in the heart of London, Taormina is a family run Italian restaurant. They have an absolute passion for their food - fresh ingredients, freshly prepared - always! Their Chef has created a stunning range of mouth-watering, traditional Italian cuisine, but is happy to create dishes just for you aswell. Their wine list is designed to complement their dishes to perfection too, so you can choose from many of the carefully selected Italian wines along with their extensive lists of wines from around the globe.

The interior décor is warm, friendly and stylish and in addition they have the benefit of al fresco pavement dining when the weather permits.

If you have any specific dietary requirements or allergies please let them know and they will ensure that these are met.

View all reviews
Taormina Restaurant
Average member score
4.5 17
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
4
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Susan said "Great!
Lovely food, great location- would highly recommend. Lasagne is especially nice."
Read more
Michelle said "Taormina
Really nice little restaurant . Food was very good . Proper little old school Italian .
Use..."
Read more
Lobato said
" Nice"
Read more
Jane said "Lovely As Always
Went here on 16/2/17 after a night away in Bath. Love this restaurant & was so happy to find..."
Read more
Rab said "Scotch Bob
Great wee place, good food and service. Busy so book ahead."
Read more
KATARINA said "Very lovely place
The food was delicious, the atmosphere and the service were great. Would definitely recommend."
Read more
Clara said "Terrible Food
The place was ok, chairs are a bit uncomfortable but ok.
The service was very nice, every..."
Read more
"Perfect Italian Food!
We found this restaurant while walking around Hyde Park and they let us use the taste card..."
Read more
A said "Excellent!
We went here for the first time last night and we were very impressed. The food is superb. Our..."
Read more
Daniele said
" Good place to have a fast dinner, quick
service and good food."
Read more
Helen said "Lovely
Very good food. Staff good too."
Read more
Jayson said "Good for an easy feed
Good food and fast service. Would recommend it for an easy dinner out."
Read more
Neville said "Excellent Restaurant
What a menu, everything you could what and more. House red very nice had the Dover Sole brilliant..."
Read more
Graham said
" A genuine Italian restaurant in a great location, we weren't rushed, despite taking our..."
Read more
Vicki said
" Tasty welcoming local Italian food . Recommend first taste card experience much better than chain..."
Read more
CRAIG said "Well worth a visit
Excellent food and service, the staff were very friendly and welcoming"
Read more
Harrison said
" Really enjoyed my visit"
Read more
"The food is good, the restaurant has a nice feeling to it... would recommend. Marius"
Read more
"I went there for dinner last night and it was lovely. The food is really good, the staff are very..."
Read more
"We went there for a Sunday lunch, the quality of the food and the service was excellent. I would..."
Read more
  • Susan said: "Great!
    Lovely food, great location- would highly recommend. Lasagne is especially nice. "
    Posted 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Taormina
    Really nice little restaurant . Food was very good . Proper little old school Italian .
    Use to tastecard was really easy .will defiantly be returning "
    Posted 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lobato said:
    " Nice "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said: "Lovely As Always
    Went here on 16/2/17 after a night away in Bath. Love this restaurant & was so happy to find they took tastecard. Had my favourite pollo sopresso. As always a lovely meal with good service & although very early evening a good atmosphere & as always friendly staff. "
    Posted 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rab said: "Scotch Bob
    Great wee place, good food and service. Busy so book ahead. "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KATARINA said: "Very lovely place
    The food was delicious, the atmosphere and the service were great. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clara said: "Terrible Food
    The place was ok, chairs are a bit uncomfortable but ok.
    The service was very nice, every waiter was politely and helpful.
    The food was terrible, the mussels's shell were green, not black.
    The food was very oily and everything had the same taste.
    The meat was dry and just bad.
    Before that we went we only check the taste cards reviews and we can big understand how ppl have had that opinion and how far are from the reviews in trip advisor. It is the own restaurant how did that reviews??
    If you are expecting a good Italian food, this is not your place!!
    We will not be back for sure! "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Perfect Italian Food!
    We found this restaurant while walking around Hyde Park and they let us use the taste card without booking. This is probably the best restaurant available on taste card. The Italian food was made to perfect. Hope to return soon! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Excellent!
    We went here for the first time last night and we were very impressed. The food is superb. Our order arrived quickly, and the waiting staff were very good too, polite but minimal. I liked that they weren't all over us. They brought the food over and left us alone but always walking by in case we needed anything. We'll definitely be going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniele said:
    " Good place to have a fast dinner, quick
    service and good food. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Lovely
    Very good food. Staff good too. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayson said: "Good for an easy feed
    Good food and fast service. Would recommend it for an easy dinner out. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neville said: "Excellent Restaurant
    What a menu, everything you could what and more. House red very nice had the Dover Sole brilliant & my wife the fillet steak, we both very happy with our choice and choice of restaurant. We will be back for more,.. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said:
    " A genuine Italian restaurant in a great location, we weren't rushed, despite taking our time. Comprehensive menu with a few specials, far and away covering the requirements of anyone. House wine inexpensive but certainly palatable making the whole thing great value for money. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vicki said:
    " Tasty welcoming local Italian food . Recommend first taste card experience much better than chain outlets "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CRAIG said: "Well worth a visit
    Excellent food and service, the staff were very friendly and welcoming "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harrison said:
    " Really enjoyed my visit "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The food is good, the restaurant has a nice feeling to it... would recommend. Marius "
    Posted 5 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I went there for dinner last night and it was lovely. The food is really good, the staff are very nice and the restaurant has a familiar feel to it. I've already recommended it to friends! Monica "
    Posted 5 years, 10 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We went there for a Sunday lunch, the quality of the food and the service was excellent. I would definitely recommend it! Maria-Ioanna "
    Posted 7 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Susan said: "Great!
    Lovely food, great location- would highly recommend. Lasagne is especially nice. "
    Posted 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Taormina
    Really nice little restaurant . Food was very good . Proper little old school Italian .
    Use to tastecard was really easy .will defiantly be returning "
    Posted 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lobato said:
    " Nice "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said: "Lovely As Always
    Went here on 16/2/17 after a night away in Bath. Love this restaurant & was so happy to find they took tastecard. Had my favourite pollo sopresso. As always a lovely meal with good service & although very early evening a good atmosphere & as always friendly staff. "
    Posted 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rab said: "Scotch Bob
    Great wee place, good food and service. Busy so book ahead. "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KATARINA said: "Very lovely place
    The food was delicious, the atmosphere and the service were great. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clara said: "Terrible Food
    The place was ok, chairs are a bit uncomfortable but ok.
    The service was very nice, every waiter was politely and helpful.
    The food was terrible, the mussels's shell were green, not black.
    The food was very oily and everything had the same taste.
    The meat was dry and just bad.
    Before that we went we only check the taste cards reviews and we can big understand how ppl have had that opinion and how far are from the reviews in trip advisor. It is the own restaurant how did that reviews??
    If you are expecting a good Italian food, this is not your place!!
    We will not be back for sure! "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Perfect Italian Food!
    We found this restaurant while walking around Hyde Park and they let us use the taste card without booking. This is probably the best restaurant available on taste card. The Italian food was made to perfect. Hope to return soon! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Excellent!
    We went here for the first time last night and we were very impressed. The food is superb. Our order arrived quickly, and the waiting staff were very good too, polite but minimal. I liked that they weren't all over us. They brought the food over and left us alone but always walking by in case we needed anything. We'll definitely be going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniele said:
    " Good place to have a fast dinner, quick
    service and good food. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Lovely
    Very good food. Staff good too. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayson said: "Good for an easy feed
    Good food and fast service. Would recommend it for an easy dinner out. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neville said: "Excellent Restaurant
    What a menu, everything you could what and more. House red very nice had the Dover Sole brilliant & my wife the fillet steak, we both very happy with our choice and choice of restaurant. We will be back for more,.. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said:
    " A genuine Italian restaurant in a great location, we weren't rushed, despite taking our time. Comprehensive menu with a few specials, far and away covering the requirements of anyone. House wine inexpensive but certainly palatable making the whole thing great value for money. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vicki said:
    " Tasty welcoming local Italian food . Recommend first taste card experience much better than chain outlets "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CRAIG said: "Well worth a visit
    Excellent food and service, the staff were very friendly and welcoming "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harrison said:
    " Really enjoyed my visit "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The food is good, the restaurant has a nice feeling to it... would recommend. Marius "
    Posted 5 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I went there for dinner last night and it was lovely. The food is really good, the staff are very nice and the restaurant has a familiar feel to it. I've already recommended it to friends! Monica "
    Posted 5 years, 10 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We went there for a Sunday lunch, the quality of the food and the service was excellent. I would definitely recommend it! Maria-Ioanna "
    Posted 7 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review