tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Hinckley image
Prezzo - Hinckley image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Hinckley

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and throughout December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The Piadina, Lunch menu, Antipasti, Flatbreads to Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded, and the discount is also unavailable on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Hinckley
Average member score
4.5 11
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Truman said "Fantastic All Round
Beautiful restaurant with friendly and welcoming staff, have been several times as this is..."
Read more
W said
" Not amazing, had a few cold dishes but overall the food was good."
Read more
Mainwaring said
" Very quick service, more than good food, and very modern inside."
Read more
GARETH said "Great!
Great food. Great atmosphere and great friendly service."
Read more
UMMAY said "Not bad.
Calzone and pulled pork pizette was floury and doughy. Didn't taste like it was cooked..."
Read more
Jan said "Scrummy Prezzo
Fabulous food, although a chain food very good. Attention to detail & thoughtful and..."
Read more
Wolfy said "Generally Good
The time it took for the meal to come out was good but the overall service was poor with long..."
Read more
Food said "Ace!
Try the sea bass"
Read more
Deryck said
" Excellent food quality and service, highly recommended."
Read more
Colin said
" A new restaurant in an excellent location. Comfortable chairs, tables spaced well apart,..."
Read more
" Great evening"
Read more
  • Truman said: "Fantastic All Round
    Beautiful restaurant with friendly and welcoming staff, have been several times as this is quickly becoming mine and my wife's favourite local venue. Food is always amazing and the atmosphere warm and relaxing. "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • W said:
    " Not amazing, had a few cold dishes but overall the food was good. "
    Posted 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mainwaring said:
    " Very quick service, more than good food, and very modern inside. "
    Posted 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GARETH said: "Great!
    Great food. Great atmosphere and great friendly service. "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • UMMAY said: "Not bad.
    Calzone and pulled pork pizette was floury and doughy. Didn't taste like it was cooked enough. Everything else was nice and fresh though. Great service and atmosphere. "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jan said: "Scrummy Prezzo
    Fabulous food, although a chain food very good. Attention to detail & thoughtful and courteous staff. Love Prezzo HINCKLEY! "
    Posted 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wolfy said: "Generally Good
    The time it took for the meal to come out was good but the overall service was poor with long waits for the bill and the table to be cleared and the staff generally looking unhappy. Overall more staff needed "
    Posted 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Food said: "Ace!
    Try the sea bass "
    Posted 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deryck said:
    " Excellent food quality and service, highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said:
    " A new restaurant in an excellent location. Comfortable chairs, tables spaced well apart, (Hurrah!) sparkling glassware and nice, shiny cutlery. A good start. Somebody actually cares about this place. My only criticism is that the air con might be too severe for some people. Service very good throughout the meal. Pizzas excellent with fresh and tasty ingredients, undersized and underwhelming tiramisu (surely no-one would pay over £6 for this) but terrific sticky toffee pudding that would make Nigella purr. Lovely strong coffee. Very good and very enjoyable. "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great evening "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Truman said: "Fantastic All Round
    Beautiful restaurant with friendly and welcoming staff, have been several times as this is quickly becoming mine and my wife's favourite local venue. Food is always amazing and the atmosphere warm and relaxing. "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • W said:
    " Not amazing, had a few cold dishes but overall the food was good. "
    Posted 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mainwaring said:
    " Very quick service, more than good food, and very modern inside. "
    Posted 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GARETH said: "Great!
    Great food. Great atmosphere and great friendly service. "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • UMMAY said: "Not bad.
    Calzone and pulled pork pizette was floury and doughy. Didn't taste like it was cooked enough. Everything else was nice and fresh though. Great service and atmosphere. "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jan said: "Scrummy Prezzo
    Fabulous food, although a chain food very good. Attention to detail & thoughtful and courteous staff. Love Prezzo HINCKLEY! "
    Posted 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wolfy said: "Generally Good
    The time it took for the meal to come out was good but the overall service was poor with long waits for the bill and the table to be cleared and the staff generally looking unhappy. Overall more staff needed "
    Posted 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Food said: "Ace!
    Try the sea bass "
    Posted 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deryck said:
    " Excellent food quality and service, highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said:
    " A new restaurant in an excellent location. Comfortable chairs, tables spaced well apart, (Hurrah!) sparkling glassware and nice, shiny cutlery. A good start. Somebody actually cares about this place. My only criticism is that the air con might be too severe for some people. Service very good throughout the meal. Pizzas excellent with fresh and tasty ingredients, undersized and underwhelming tiramisu (surely no-one would pay over £6 for this) but terrific sticky toffee pudding that would make Nigella purr. Lovely strong coffee. Very good and very enjoyable. "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great evening "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall