tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Bolton image
Prezzo - Bolton image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Bolton

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, children's men, set menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Bolton
Average member score
4.7 23
Diner rating
Excellent
15
Very good
8
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Faz said
" Lovely food. Confusion about when the card can be used"
Read more
Janet said
" Excellent food and service from waitress Belinda, would highly recommend restaurant and would..."
Read more
Sophia said
" Brilliant service and food."
Read more
" Good food and service"
Read more
"Average
Ok but cocktails not up to standard service slow"
Read more
" Yummy"
Read more
Faz said "Delicious Food
But Salad was not fresh"
Read more
Faz said
" Lovely meal"
Read more
Craig said "Great Food And Great Staff!
Food was great, and the atmosphere"
Read more
Likes said "Sunday Lunch
Group of 7 went to Prezzo for quick lunch on Sunday and we were the first customers. Restaurant..."
Read more
Brian said "First use of card and first time to prezzo
Brilliant food and so relaxed calzoni to die for especially the meatballs"
Read more
Helen said "Prezzo Bolton
Me and my mum thought the food and the service was great. We will definitely go back and we would..."
Read more
CT said "Amazing For A Chain Restaurant
Had a super meal. I have a Gluten Free diet & they had an amazing separate GF menu!
..."
Read more
" Great food"
Read more
James said "Nice food
We had lunch here last week first time at prezzos really enjoyed it would recommend I had the v1..."
Read more
Nicola said "Lovely Food
Lovely food great service"
Read more
Philip said "A pleasant night of fine food & wine
After many months of watching the vaults being developed in Bolton Market Place, restaurants are..."
Read more
Carole said
" Enjoyed a delicious lunch in a really comfortable restaurant Service exceptional We will..."
Read more
"Nice Meal Out
Was good food
Service average- no small talk
Desserts were the best course"
Read more
KeiferH said "Outstanding.
I have been to Prezzo's in thee towns before. I can honestly say that this is the nicest,..."
Read more
Lo said
" Amazing food brill atmosphere and overall a lovely place"
Read more
David said "Delicious
Lovely food and very friendly service."
Read more
Linda said "Love Eating Here
Great food"
Read more
  • Faz said:
    " Lovely food. Confusion about when the card can be used "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said:
    " Excellent food and service from waitress Belinda, would highly recommend restaurant and would come again "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophia said:
    " Brilliant service and food. "
    Posted 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and service "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Average
    Ok but cocktails not up to standard service slow "
    Posted 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Yummy "
    Posted 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faz said: "Delicious Food
    But Salad was not fresh "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faz said:
    " Lovely meal "
    Posted 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Great Food And Great Staff!
    Food was great, and the atmosphere "
    Posted 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Likes said: "Sunday Lunch
    Group of 7 went to Prezzo for quick lunch on Sunday and we were the first customers. Restaurant had no mushrooms on a Sunday lunchtime, which made the menu somewhat condensed for vegetarians. A representative did go to the effort of explaining that overstocking leads to waste and therefore they limit purchasing.

    Asked for lime and lemonade but was offered Sprite. They realised error before putting on the table but then gave me water/lime.

    Missed off cooking one of the main meals. Quickly rectified and a representative was very apologetic.

    Aside from the very minor issues above, food was excellent. One of the representatives was very good and discounted the bill even though we hadn't complained which showed he had a very good understanding of service and awareness. "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said: "First use of card and first time to prezzo
    Brilliant food and so relaxed calzoni to die for especially the meatballs "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Prezzo Bolton
    Me and my mum thought the food and the service was great. We will definitely go back and we would recommend it. The atmosphere was nice as well. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CT said: "Amazing For A Chain Restaurant
    Had a super meal. I have a Gluten Free diet & they had an amazing separate GF menu!
    The waiter was exceptional-very surprised to receive such good service from a chain restaurant. Can also use upto 3 tastecards per table ie Max 6 persons. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Nice food
    We had lunch here last week first time at prezzos really enjoyed it would recommend I had the v1 life pizza. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicola said: "Lovely Food
    Lovely food great service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "A pleasant night of fine food & wine
    After many months of watching the vaults being developed in Bolton Market Place, restaurants are finally here. Prezzo being one provided exceptional service, atmosphere and food. We cannot fault the venue. We tried Jaime's Italian in Manchester, Prezzo nailed it and left Jaime's so far behind in quality of food. We will be returning. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carole said:
    " Enjoyed a delicious lunch in a really comfortable restaurant Service exceptional We will certainly return "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Meal Out
    Was good food
    Service average- no small talk
    Desserts were the best course "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KeiferH said: "Outstanding.
    I have been to Prezzo's in thee towns before. I can honestly say that this is the nicest, cleanest and best build that I have ever been in, not only under the Prezzo's name but under any food / restaurant name. We will certainly be coming again, and again. Brilliant. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lo said:
    " Amazing food brill atmosphere and overall a lovely place "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Delicious
    Lovely food and very friendly service. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said: "Love Eating Here
    Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Faz said:
    " Lovely food. Confusion about when the card can be used "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said:
    " Excellent food and service from waitress Belinda, would highly recommend restaurant and would come again "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophia said:
    " Brilliant service and food. "
    Posted 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and service "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Average
    Ok but cocktails not up to standard service slow "
    Posted 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Yummy "
    Posted 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faz said: "Delicious Food
    But Salad was not fresh "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faz said:
    " Lovely meal "
    Posted 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Great Food And Great Staff!
    Food was great, and the atmosphere "
    Posted 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Likes said: "Sunday Lunch
    Group of 7 went to Prezzo for quick lunch on Sunday and we were the first customers. Restaurant had no mushrooms on a Sunday lunchtime, which made the menu somewhat condensed for vegetarians. A representative did go to the effort of explaining that overstocking leads to waste and therefore they limit purchasing.

    Asked for lime and lemonade but was offered Sprite. They realised error before putting on the table but then gave me water/lime.

    Missed off cooking one of the main meals. Quickly rectified and a representative was very apologetic.

    Aside from the very minor issues above, food was excellent. One of the representatives was very good and discounted the bill even though we hadn't complained which showed he had a very good understanding of service and awareness. "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said: "First use of card and first time to prezzo
    Brilliant food and so relaxed calzoni to die for especially the meatballs "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Prezzo Bolton
    Me and my mum thought the food and the service was great. We will definitely go back and we would recommend it. The atmosphere was nice as well. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CT said: "Amazing For A Chain Restaurant
    Had a super meal. I have a Gluten Free diet & they had an amazing separate GF menu!
    The waiter was exceptional-very surprised to receive such good service from a chain restaurant. Can also use upto 3 tastecards per table ie Max 6 persons. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Nice food
    We had lunch here last week first time at prezzos really enjoyed it would recommend I had the v1 life pizza. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicola said: "Lovely Food
    Lovely food great service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "A pleasant night of fine food & wine
    After many months of watching the vaults being developed in Bolton Market Place, restaurants are finally here. Prezzo being one provided exceptional service, atmosphere and food. We cannot fault the venue. We tried Jaime's Italian in Manchester, Prezzo nailed it and left Jaime's so far behind in quality of food. We will be returning. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carole said:
    " Enjoyed a delicious lunch in a really comfortable restaurant Service exceptional We will certainly return "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Meal Out
    Was good food
    Service average- no small talk
    Desserts were the best course "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KeiferH said: "Outstanding.
    I have been to Prezzo's in thee towns before. I can honestly say that this is the nicest, cleanest and best build that I have ever been in, not only under the Prezzo's name but under any food / restaurant name. We will certainly be coming again, and again. Brilliant. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lo said:
    " Amazing food brill atmosphere and overall a lovely place "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Delicious
    Lovely food and very friendly service. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said: "Love Eating Here
    Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall