tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Darlington image
Prezzo - Darlington image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Darlington

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, children's men, set menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Darlington
Average member score
4.5 11
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
6
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Eriktheviking said "Lovely Risotto
Rich and creamy king prawn risotto, friend also really enjoyed the chicken and asparagus rusotto...."
Read more
D said
" Lovely"
Read more
Sue said "Great Food & Service Music Too Loud
The food was delicious, the service great but the music was far too loud, like a pub. I'm..."
Read more
Pkw said
" Nice food"
Read more
Sarah said
" Good food and great service"
Read more
Josey said "Shame
Lovely food; shame about the slow service."
Read more
Dingo said
" Lovely new restaurant in Darlington, service is a bit slow and also have been on three separate..."
Read more
Carol said
" Excellent staff brilliant"
Read more
Sara said "Prezzo Darlington
Lovely place, great food. Staff very pleasant, but service very slow. Hope it's just due to..."
Read more
Frank said
" New restaurant So clean and modern. Quick service and good food. Drinks a tad expensive."
Read more
SARA said "Newly opened,
This was our first visit to this newly opened restaurant, having eaten at others in the chain in..."
Read more
  • Eriktheviking said: "Lovely Risotto
    Rich and creamy king prawn risotto, friend also really enjoyed the chicken and asparagus rusotto. Desserts nice too. Service was great thank you. "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said:
    " Lovely "
    Posted 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Great Food & Service Music Too Loud
    The food was delicious, the service great but the music was far too loud, like a pub. I'm hearing impaired too so no conversation was possible "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pkw said:
    " Nice food "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Good food and great service "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josey said: "Shame
    Lovely food; shame about the slow service. "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dingo said:
    " Lovely new restaurant in Darlington, service is a bit slow and also have been on three separate occasions and twice have struggled to sort out the bill when you have offers to be taken into account. Food is lovely and staff are very friendly and helpful will still continue to visit "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said:
    " Excellent staff brilliant "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "Prezzo Darlington
    Lovely place, great food. Staff very pleasant, but service very slow. Hope it's just due to be new place. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frank said:
    " New restaurant So clean and modern. Quick service and good food. Drinks a tad expensive. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SARA said: "Newly opened,
    This was our first visit to this newly opened restaurant, having eaten at others in the chain in the past.the decor was lovely, service good, however one pasta dish was served cold. This was quickly rectified by staff. Overall though, very nice. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Eriktheviking said: "Lovely Risotto
    Rich and creamy king prawn risotto, friend also really enjoyed the chicken and asparagus rusotto. Desserts nice too. Service was great thank you. "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said:
    " Lovely "
    Posted 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Great Food & Service Music Too Loud
    The food was delicious, the service great but the music was far too loud, like a pub. I'm hearing impaired too so no conversation was possible "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pkw said:
    " Nice food "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Good food and great service "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josey said: "Shame
    Lovely food; shame about the slow service. "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dingo said:
    " Lovely new restaurant in Darlington, service is a bit slow and also have been on three separate occasions and twice have struggled to sort out the bill when you have offers to be taken into account. Food is lovely and staff are very friendly and helpful will still continue to visit "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said:
    " Excellent staff brilliant "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "Prezzo Darlington
    Lovely place, great food. Staff very pleasant, but service very slow. Hope it's just due to be new place. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frank said:
    " New restaurant So clean and modern. Quick service and good food. Drinks a tad expensive. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SARA said: "Newly opened,
    This was our first visit to this newly opened restaurant, having eaten at others in the chain in the past.the decor was lovely, service good, however one pasta dish was served cold. This was quickly rectified by staff. Overall though, very nice. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall