tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
153 Degrees image
153 Degrees image
153 Degrees image
153 Degrees image
153 Degrees image

2 for 1 at 153 Degrees

Serving a spectacular menu of Modern European cuisine, 153 Degrees strives to treat the people of Bury with an array of delectable dishes. Utilising only the highest quality and locally sourced ingredients, the professional team of chefs prepare meals with the utmost care.

Starters include house specialities and renowned classics that cater to all appetites and diets, with appetisers like the enticing 153 house special ribs, coated in a specially made barbeque or spicy sauce, and the splendid smoked salmon and prawns, consisting of Scottish smoked salmon and Atlantic prawns, served with a Marie Rose sauce, making ideal stomach warmers for carnivorous diners. For those with herbivorous palates, there are choices like the tantalising kepla duona, a lightly fried piece of rye bread topped with cheese and garlic aioli, and the scrumptious oven baked field mushrooms, stuffed with tomato and herbs and covered in feta cheese.

Selecting from the meat-based mains may prove to be an arduous task, with exemplary choices such as the succulent Rossini, an 8oz fillet steak paired with croutons, pate and a marsala jus, and the fantastic chuletas de cordero, lamb chops marinated with rosemary and thyme and presented with garlic aioli. Meat-free choices are no less delicious, with refreshing salads like the classic Greek, mixed with feta cheese, vine tomatoes and olive oil, and hearty pastas such as the rich boscaiola, tagliatelle with pancetta, onions and a wild mushroom Napoli sauce.

Weekly specials adorn the menu in the form of dishes created by the head chef, ensuring that those fortunate enough to frequent 153 Degrees will find sublime surprises each time they visit.

View all reviews
153 Degrees
Average member score
4.9 15
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Chris said "Geat restaurant, Great food.
Great tasty food, good atmosphere & excellent service. Highly recommend."
Read more
Steven said "Great food
Really enjoyed all 3 courses, particularly the spicy ribs. Good service as well. Taste card made..."
Read more
Sue said "Hidden Gem
Lovely little restaurant - didn't even know it was here, used taste card so made a good..."
Read more
Michelle said "Excellent Meal
Enjoyed really nice meal last night
We had garlic bread and duck
This place is a..."
Read more
Michelle said "Outstanding
Excellent meal for my husband birthday
Outstanding value with tastecard
Amazing food"
Read more
ElimayPrivate said "Meal for two Friday
Excellent food quality and good service - willing to adjust veggies and chilli for me.
Read more
Lily said "As Usual
Great service and lovely food"
Read more
" Lovely meal but lacked atmosphere the lady that served us was excellent would go back again"
Read more
MICHAEL said "So glad we went...
Went on a Wednesday night and we were the only ones in the restaurant when we arrive which..."
Read more
Lili&Sab said
" Just made a visit to this restaurant and oh my god
The place is immaculate and the service..."
Read more
NICK said
" NICE SURROUNDINGS .MODERN.EXCELLENT ATTENTIVE SERVICE AS I DISABLED THEY WERE VERY H..."
Read more
Spencer said "Great Burgers
An excellent venue. A luttle quiet but it was a Wednesday ealy evening. Excellent staff. Well..."
Read more
Collette said
" Beautiful food. Will definitely be returning."
Read more
Guy said
" Beautiful deco with lovely service. Each meal is beautifully displayed and a surprise with their..."
Read more
Anne said
" Lovely fresh food. Excellent service and very pleasant atmosphere. Well worth a visit."
Read more
  • Chris said: "Geat restaurant, Great food.
    Great tasty food, good atmosphere & excellent service. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said: "Great food
    Really enjoyed all 3 courses, particularly the spicy ribs. Good service as well. Taste card made it very good value. Will definitely be back "
    Posted 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Hidden Gem
    Lovely little restaurant - didn't even know it was here, used taste card so made a good saving on 2-4-1. Food was delicious, will definitely visit again "
    Posted 2 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Excellent Meal
    Enjoyed really nice meal last night
    We had garlic bread and duck
    This place is a little gem and the quality outstanding "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Outstanding
    Excellent meal for my husband birthday
    Outstanding value with tastecard
    Amazing food "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ElimayPrivate said: "Meal for two Friday
    Excellent food quality and good service - willing to adjust veggies and chilli for me.

    Decor modern and intimate atmosp.
    Highly recommended "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lily said: "As Usual
    Great service and lovely food "
    Posted 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely meal but lacked atmosphere the lady that served us was excellent would go back again "
    Posted 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MICHAEL said: "So glad we went...
    Went on a Wednesday night and we were the only ones in the restaurant when we arrive which worried me slightly......I needn't have worried because the service and food were amazing....Ribs and Calamari to start, both were fresh and delicious....steaks for main were the best and cooked to perfection...We will definitley be back to try out the pasta dishes.... "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lili&Sab said:
    " Just made a visit to this restaurant and oh my god
    The place is immaculate and the service with a smile
    But what impressed me the most is the food a big wow with a capital W
    Just had the king prawns and calamari and when tell you it's good it is good
    And the fillet was spot on just cooked right and a nice cut of meat
    I'm in love "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NICK said:
    " NICE SURROUNDINGS .MODERN.EXCELLENT ATTENTIVE SERVICE AS I DISABLED THEY WERE VERY H ELPFUL,,SUPERB FOOD ,GENEROUS HELPIINGS
    THE BEST EVER STEAK ROSSINI AND THOSE FABULOUS CHIPS
    DID NOT HAVE CHANCE OF ANY OF THE DESERTS AS I WAS STUFFED, ALREADY LOOKING FORWARD TO MY NEXT VISIT,A
    BARGAIN FOR THE PRICE.MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS OUT











































    ,, "
    Posted 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Spencer said: "Great Burgers
    An excellent venue. A luttle quiet but it was a Wednesday ealy evening. Excellent staff. Well worth a try and make sure you order the pizza.fries!!! "
    Posted 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Collette said:
    " Beautiful food. Will definitely be returning. "
    Posted 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Guy said:
    " Beautiful deco with lovely service. Each meal is beautifully displayed and a surprise with their own unique touch and tastes delicious. A hidden gem, that's a must try. "
    Posted 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said:
    " Lovely fresh food. Excellent service and very pleasant atmosphere. Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Chris said: "Geat restaurant, Great food.
    Great tasty food, good atmosphere & excellent service. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said: "Great food
    Really enjoyed all 3 courses, particularly the spicy ribs. Good service as well. Taste card made it very good value. Will definitely be back "
    Posted 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Hidden Gem
    Lovely little restaurant - didn't even know it was here, used taste card so made a good saving on 2-4-1. Food was delicious, will definitely visit again "
    Posted 2 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Excellent Meal
    Enjoyed really nice meal last night
    We had garlic bread and duck
    This place is a little gem and the quality outstanding "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Outstanding
    Excellent meal for my husband birthday
    Outstanding value with tastecard
    Amazing food "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ElimayPrivate said: "Meal for two Friday
    Excellent food quality and good service - willing to adjust veggies and chilli for me.

    Decor modern and intimate atmosp.
    Highly recommended "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lily said: "As Usual
    Great service and lovely food "
    Posted 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely meal but lacked atmosphere the lady that served us was excellent would go back again "
    Posted 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MICHAEL said: "So glad we went...
    Went on a Wednesday night and we were the only ones in the restaurant when we arrive which worried me slightly......I needn't have worried because the service and food were amazing....Ribs and Calamari to start, both were fresh and delicious....steaks for main were the best and cooked to perfection...We will definitley be back to try out the pasta dishes.... "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lili&Sab said:
    " Just made a visit to this restaurant and oh my god
    The place is immaculate and the service with a smile
    But what impressed me the most is the food a big wow with a capital W
    Just had the king prawns and calamari and when tell you it's good it is good
    And the fillet was spot on just cooked right and a nice cut of meat
    I'm in love "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NICK said:
    " NICE SURROUNDINGS .MODERN.EXCELLENT ATTENTIVE SERVICE AS I DISABLED THEY WERE VERY H ELPFUL,,SUPERB FOOD ,GENEROUS HELPIINGS
    THE BEST EVER STEAK ROSSINI AND THOSE FABULOUS CHIPS
    DID NOT HAVE CHANCE OF ANY OF THE DESERTS AS I WAS STUFFED, ALREADY LOOKING FORWARD TO MY NEXT VISIT,A
    BARGAIN FOR THE PRICE.MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS OUT











































    ,, "
    Posted 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Spencer said: "Great Burgers
    An excellent venue. A luttle quiet but it was a Wednesday ealy evening. Excellent staff. Well worth a try and make sure you order the pizza.fries!!! "
    Posted 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Collette said:
    " Beautiful food. Will definitely be returning. "
    Posted 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Guy said:
    " Beautiful deco with lovely service. Each meal is beautifully displayed and a surprise with their own unique touch and tastes delicious. A hidden gem, that's a must try. "
    Posted 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said:
    " Lovely fresh food. Excellent service and very pleasant atmosphere. Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall