tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Chimichanga - Braintree image
Chimichanga - Braintree image
Chimichanga - Braintree image
Chimichanga - Braintree image
Chimichanga - Braintree image

2 for 1 at Chimichanga - Braintree

Ready to rethink Tex/Mex?

Packing punches with rip-roaring renditions of the classics as well as brand new creations, you’re gonna love our menu…

Whether it’s a weekday or a weekend, high noon or dusk, fire up the fiesta at Chimi’s. We’ve got lunch menus, sharing dishes, happy hours, awesome mains, epic desserts, and epic desserts.

Your date nights, catch ups and power lunches just found a new home… you’re welcome.

tastecard members can now enjoy the best Tex-Mex this side of the planet at with starters, mains, or desserts 2 for for the price of 1.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer will run from Sunday to Thursday inclusive. The tastecard offer is now available on Fridays all day until 30th June 2017. This is an offer for 2 people per taste card, with up to 6 with multiple cards and no advance booking will be required. This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and throughout December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red Letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters, including ‘While You Choose’ and ‘Nachotastic’, mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus). This offer excludes sharing dishes, including the Tombstone Platter and Shared Burrito; with the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales.

View all reviews
Chimichanga - Braintree
Average member score
4.5 10
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sharon said
" The food is brilliant, the staff are friendly and the atmosphere is great!"
Read more
Smurfalot said "Wife's 1st Time
Great food, del breed to table timely and hot.
Waitress (coloured hair) really friendly and..."
Read more
Jan said
" Good service enjoyed meal"
Read more
David said "Great Night
1st time I have visited but it won't be my last! Great everything"
Read more
Andrew said "Great lunch
Thanks lovely food and great staff. Well done"
Read more
Paul said
" Very helpful staff and a perfect evening"
Read more
Craig said "Perfect.
Great food. Super attentive friendly staff. And great value with the tastcard."
Read more
Jojo said "Friendly staff
Helpful and friendly staff. My son loved the- food and the music"
Read more
" Fantastic"
Read more
Kh said "Disappointing
Understaffed, so service was slow. Food not very nice or warm. Cocktails overpriced and not very..."
Read more
  • Sharon said:
    " The food is brilliant, the staff are friendly and the atmosphere is great! "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Smurfalot said: "Wife's 1st Time
    Great food, del breed to table timely and hot.
    Waitress (coloured hair) really friendly and had laughs with wifey.
    Recommended.
    £56 meal for £33. "
    Posted 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jan said:
    " Good service enjoyed meal "
    Posted 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great Night
    1st time I have visited but it won't be my last! Great everything "
    Posted 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Great lunch
    Thanks lovely food and great staff. Well done "
    Posted 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Very helpful staff and a perfect evening "
    Posted 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Perfect.
    Great food. Super attentive friendly staff. And great value with the tastcard. "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jojo said: "Friendly staff
    Helpful and friendly staff. My son loved the- food and the music "
    Posted 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fantastic "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kh said: "Disappointing
    Understaffed, so service was slow. Food not very nice or warm. Cocktails overpriced and not very good. Won't be in a rush to return! "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Sharon said:
    " The food is brilliant, the staff are friendly and the atmosphere is great! "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Smurfalot said: "Wife's 1st Time
    Great food, del breed to table timely and hot.
    Waitress (coloured hair) really friendly and had laughs with wifey.
    Recommended.
    £56 meal for £33. "
    Posted 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jan said:
    " Good service enjoyed meal "
    Posted 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great Night
    1st time I have visited but it won't be my last! Great everything "
    Posted 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Great lunch
    Thanks lovely food and great staff. Well done "
    Posted 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Very helpful staff and a perfect evening "
    Posted 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Perfect.
    Great food. Super attentive friendly staff. And great value with the tastcard. "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jojo said: "Friendly staff
    Helpful and friendly staff. My son loved the- food and the music "
    Posted 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fantastic "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kh said: "Disappointing
    Understaffed, so service was slow. Food not very nice or warm. Cocktails overpriced and not very good. Won't be in a rush to return! "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall