tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Chimichanga - Chatham image
Chimichanga - Chatham image
Chimichanga - Chatham image
Chimichanga - Chatham image
Chimichanga - Chatham image

2 for 1 at Chimichanga - Chatham

Ready to rethink Tex/Mex?

Packing punches with rip-roaring renditions of the classics as well as brand new creations, you’re gonna love our menu…

Whether it’s a weekday or a weekend, high noon or dusk, fire up the fiesta at Chimi’s. We’ve got lunch menus, sharing dishes, happy hours, awesome mains, epic desserts, and epic desserts.

Your date nights, catch ups and power lunches just found a new home… you’re welcome.

tastecard members can now enjoy the best Tex-Mex this side of the planet at with starters, mains, or desserts 2 for for the price of 1.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer will run from Sunday to Thursday inclusive. There is no maximum table size and no advance booking will be required. This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and throughout December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to taste members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including while you choose and Nachotastic), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per taste card, with up to 6 with multiple cards.

View all reviews
Chimichanga - Chatham
Average member score
4.9 8
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
EmLou said "First Timers!
Lovely selection of food to choose from. All well cooked and well seasoned. Had a delicious meal..."
Read more
"Another Great Meal
Great food thanks"
Read more
MattF2785 said "Great Food, Friendly Service
Really enjoyable meal and all the staff I spoke to were friendly! Loved my churros!"
Read more
Tracy said
" Great service and great food"
Read more
Oliver said
" Fantastic eve.food was great:-):-)"
Read more
Tirath said "Super
Love food"
Read more
Zachary said "Excellent food, great service.
We had breads, olives, starters and mains and all was beautifully cooked and tasted amazing! We..."
Read more
Anya said "Great Food
Great food just got the starters a little wrong"
Read more
  • EmLou said: "First Timers!
    Lovely selection of food to choose from. All well cooked and well seasoned. Had a delicious meal and throughly recommend the nachos.
    Staff were very friendly and helpful "
    Posted 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Another Great Meal
    Great food thanks "
    Posted 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MattF2785 said: "Great Food, Friendly Service
    Really enjoyable meal and all the staff I spoke to were friendly! Loved my churros! "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " Great service and great food "
    Posted 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Oliver said:
    " Fantastic eve.food was great:-):-) "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tirath said: "Super
    Love food "
    Posted 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zachary said: "Excellent food, great service.
    We had breads, olives, starters and mains and all was beautifully cooked and tasted amazing! We also had a cheeky strawberry Mexican jar cocktail which was also amazing!! "
    Posted 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anya said: "Great Food
    Great food just got the starters a little wrong "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • EmLou said: "First Timers!
    Lovely selection of food to choose from. All well cooked and well seasoned. Had a delicious meal and throughly recommend the nachos.
    Staff were very friendly and helpful "
    Posted 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Another Great Meal
    Great food thanks "
    Posted 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MattF2785 said: "Great Food, Friendly Service
    Really enjoyable meal and all the staff I spoke to were friendly! Loved my churros! "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " Great service and great food "
    Posted 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Oliver said:
    " Fantastic eve.food was great:-):-) "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tirath said: "Super
    Love food "
    Posted 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zachary said: "Excellent food, great service.
    We had breads, olives, starters and mains and all was beautifully cooked and tasted amazing! We also had a cheeky strawberry Mexican jar cocktail which was also amazing!! "
    Posted 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anya said: "Great Food
    Great food just got the starters a little wrong "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall