tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Chimichanga - Port Solent image
Chimichanga - Port Solent image
Chimichanga - Port Solent image
Chimichanga - Port Solent image
Chimichanga - Port Solent image

2 for 1 at Chimichanga - Port Solent

Ready to rethink Tex/Mex?

Packing punches with rip-roaring renditions of the classics as well as brand new creations, you’re gonna love our menu…

Whether it’s a weekday or a weekend, high noon or dusk, fire up the fiesta at Chimi’s. We’ve got lunch menus, sharing dishes, happy hours, awesome mains, epic desserts, and epic desserts.

Your date nights, catch ups and power lunches just found a new home… you’re welcome.

tastecard members can now enjoy the best Tex-Mex this side of the planet at with starters, mains, or desserts 2 for for the price of 1.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard offer is now available on Fridays all day until 30th June 2017, it will normally be available Sunday to Thursday. This is an offer for 2 people per taste card, with up to 6 with multiple cards and no advance booking will be required. This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and throughout December. This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, including ‘While You Get The Drinks In’, mains and desserts; on both main and specials menus). This offer excludes sharing dishes, including the ‘Big Batch O Nachos’ dishes, Tombstone Platter and Sharing Burrito; with the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales.

View all reviews
Chimichanga - Port Solent
Average member score
4.6 8
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Andy said
" Very good food and service will visit again"
Read more
The said
" Very pleasant, nice food"
Read more
Kyle. said "amazing
excellent food and service"
Read more
Gina said
" Good."
Read more
ABZ said "Best Mexican in portsmouth
Service was 100% spot on. Really busy night yet staff was super efficient and friendly. Fast food..."
Read more
Andy said " Very Nice Food Good Service
Good service and great food"
Read more
G said "Lovely Family Meal
Just are here on a Sunday teatime. All enjoyed the food, service was good, very nice experience."
Read more
Anthony said "Nice
Nice meal no problems with tastecard"
Read more
  • Andy said:
    " Very good food and service will visit again "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said:
    " Very pleasant, nice food "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kyle. said: "amazing
    excellent food and service "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gina said:
    " Good. "
    Posted 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ABZ said: "Best Mexican in portsmouth
    Service was 100% spot on. Really busy night yet staff was super efficient and friendly. Fast food and good quality :-) "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: " Very Nice Food Good Service
    Good service and great food "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G said: "Lovely Family Meal
    Just are here on a Sunday teatime. All enjoyed the food, service was good, very nice experience. "
    Posted 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Nice
    Nice meal no problems with tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Andy said:
    " Very good food and service will visit again "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said:
    " Very pleasant, nice food "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kyle. said: "amazing
    excellent food and service "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gina said:
    " Good. "
    Posted 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ABZ said: "Best Mexican in portsmouth
    Service was 100% spot on. Really busy night yet staff was super efficient and friendly. Fast food and good quality :-) "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: " Very Nice Food Good Service
    Good service and great food "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G said: "Lovely Family Meal
    Just are here on a Sunday teatime. All enjoyed the food, service was good, very nice experience. "
    Posted 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Nice
    Nice meal no problems with tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall