tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Chimichanga - Crawley image
Chimichanga - Crawley image
Chimichanga - Crawley image
Chimichanga - Crawley image
Chimichanga - Crawley image

2 for 1 at Chimichanga - Crawley

Ready to rethink Tex/Mex?

Packing punches with rip-roaring renditions of the classics as well as brand new creations, you’re gonna love our menu…

Whether it’s a weekday or a weekend, high noon or dusk, fire up the fiesta at Chimi’s. We’ve got lunch menus, sharing dishes, happy hours, awesome mains, epic desserts, and epic desserts.

Your date nights, catch ups and power lunches just found a new home… you’re welcome.

tastecard members can now enjoy the best Tex-Mex this side of the planet at with starters, mains, or desserts 2 for for the price of 1.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer will run from Sunday to Thursday inclusive. This is an offer for 2 people per taste card, with up to 6 with multiple cards and no advance booking will be required. This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. In December 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered(starters (including ‘Nibbles), mains and desserts; on both main and specials menus). Dish exclusions: Texan Sharing Platter and Sharing Burrito dishes are excluded with the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppingsare not included in this tastecard offer. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters, including ‘While You Choose’ and ‘Nachotastic’, mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus). This offer excludes sharing dishes, including the Tombstone Platter and Shared Burrito; with the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Extras will be charged at the normal price. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited

View all reviews
Chimichanga - Crawley
Average member score
4.9 8
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Good"
Read more
James said "Mexican Crawley Town Centre
Fairly quiet rainy Thursday evening so no problem booking a table for myself and my brother who I..."
Read more
Billie said "We Enjoyed It!!!!
Lovely experience, lovely staff.

The only thing I wish there was , was the old menu..."
Read more
Carolyn said
" Really lovely food. Great atmosphere, very clean and great service"
Read more
Gayatri said
" Wonderful customer service and tasty food"
Read more
Emma said
" Love it! Love it! Love it!
One of my favorite restaurants - cant fault it in any way shape..."
Read more
Roz said "Fabulous
The staff were fatastic, the good delicious and the restaurant so beautifully laid out. Not all..."
Read more
Denise said "A brilliant find!
First time here but will become a regular choice. .excellent food, service and atmosphere :-)"
Read more
  • " Good "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Mexican Crawley Town Centre
    Fairly quiet rainy Thursday evening so no problem booking a table for myself and my brother who I was in town visiting. No issue booking with Tastecard which was welcomed. Selection of starters, burritos, enchiladas, sides and churros for dessert, washed down with a few coronas. All very tasty and nicely cooked. Good service from our waitress. One starter & main off the bill. "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Billie said: "We Enjoyed It!!!!
    Lovely experience, lovely staff.

    The only thing I wish there was , was the old menu as it had more flavour.

    But what we did eat was nice but I just preferred the old menu .

    Service was really good , not to busy and very easy to use the tastecard "
    Posted 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carolyn said:
    " Really lovely food. Great atmosphere, very clean and great service "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gayatri said:
    " Wonderful customer service and tasty food "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Love it! Love it! Love it!
    One of my favorite restaurants - cant fault it in any way shape or form "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roz said: "Fabulous
    The staff were fatastic, the good delicious and the restaurant so beautifully laid out. Not all crammed together but you can find your own little space to escape into and enjoy the fiery tastes of Mexico. Can not fault it and cannot recommend it enough. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said: "A brilliant find!
    First time here but will become a regular choice. .excellent food, service and atmosphere :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Good "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Mexican Crawley Town Centre
    Fairly quiet rainy Thursday evening so no problem booking a table for myself and my brother who I was in town visiting. No issue booking with Tastecard which was welcomed. Selection of starters, burritos, enchiladas, sides and churros for dessert, washed down with a few coronas. All very tasty and nicely cooked. Good service from our waitress. One starter & main off the bill. "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Billie said: "We Enjoyed It!!!!
    Lovely experience, lovely staff.

    The only thing I wish there was , was the old menu as it had more flavour.

    But what we did eat was nice but I just preferred the old menu .

    Service was really good , not to busy and very easy to use the tastecard "
    Posted 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carolyn said:
    " Really lovely food. Great atmosphere, very clean and great service "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gayatri said:
    " Wonderful customer service and tasty food "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Love it! Love it! Love it!
    One of my favorite restaurants - cant fault it in any way shape or form "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roz said: "Fabulous
    The staff were fatastic, the good delicious and the restaurant so beautifully laid out. Not all crammed together but you can find your own little space to escape into and enjoy the fiery tastes of Mexico. Can not fault it and cannot recommend it enough. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said: "A brilliant find!
    First time here but will become a regular choice. .excellent food, service and atmosphere :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall