tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Chimichanga - Watford image
Chimichanga - Watford image
Chimichanga - Watford image
Chimichanga - Watford image
Chimichanga - Watford image

2 for 1 at Chimichanga - Watford

Ready to rethink Tex/Mex?

Packing punches with rip-roaring renditions of the classics as well as brand new creations, you’re gonna love our menu…

Whether it’s a weekday or a weekend, high noon or dusk, fire up the fiesta at Chimi’s. We’ve got lunch menus, sharing dishes, happy hours, awesome mains, epic desserts, and epic desserts.

Your date nights, catch ups and power lunches just found a new home… you’re welcome.

tastecard members can now enjoy the best Tex-Mex this side of the planet at with starters, mains, or desserts 2 for for the price of 1.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer will run from Sunday to Thursday inclusive. This is an offer for 2 people per taste card, with up to 6 with multiple cards and no advance booking will be required. This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. In December 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered(starters (including ‘Nibbles), mains and desserts; on both main and specials menus). Dish exclusions: Texan Sharing Platter and Sharing Burrito dishes are excluded with the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppingsare not included in this tastecard offer. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters, including ‘While You Choose’ and ‘Nachotastic’, mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus). This offer excludes sharing dishes, including the Tombstone Platter and Shared Burrito; with the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Extras will be charged at the normal price. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited

View all reviews
Chimichanga - Watford
Average member score
4.9 10
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
james said "polite freindly
verry nice atmosphere and food will be coming back for more :-)"
Read more
Michael said
" Always fantastic in here !
Love it !!!"
Read more
Andrew said
" Food was average but good service thanks for a nice evening"
Read more
Rick said "5*
Very friendly staff,excellent service"
Read more
Prashant said "Amazing Food
Very Great Service, Great Food. :-)"
Read more
Yuni said "Amazing Food
Well seasoned food! And even got complimentary hot drinks. Would definitely recommend"
Read more
Kris said "Great Food And Service
Tasty food and very good customer service. Our waitress helped us a lot in choosing our food. Not..."
Read more
Allan said
" Excellent food, good service and nice atmosphere, Tastecard no problem."
Read more
Anthony said "Good vibes
We had a great time. The food, atmosphere and staff (Martyna) were great. The place was so..."
Read more
Loo said
" Great food and service, using the TasteCard couldn't have been easier"
Read more
  • james said: "polite freindly
    verry nice atmosphere and food will be coming back for more :-) "
    Posted 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Always fantastic in here !
    Love it !!! "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Food was average but good service thanks for a nice evening "
    Posted 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rick said: "5*
    Very friendly staff,excellent service "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Prashant said: "Amazing Food
    Very Great Service, Great Food. :-) "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yuni said: "Amazing Food
    Well seasoned food! And even got complimentary hot drinks. Would definitely recommend "
    Posted 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kris said: "Great Food And Service
    Tasty food and very good customer service. Our waitress helped us a lot in choosing our food. Not very expensive too. Highly recommended "
    Posted 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Allan said:
    " Excellent food, good service and nice atmosphere, Tastecard no problem. "
    Posted 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Good vibes
    We had a great time. The food, atmosphere and staff (Martyna) were great. The place was so clean.
    Thank you "
    Posted 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Loo said:
    " Great food and service, using the TasteCard couldn't have been easier "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • james said: "polite freindly
    verry nice atmosphere and food will be coming back for more :-) "
    Posted 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Always fantastic in here !
    Love it !!! "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Food was average but good service thanks for a nice evening "
    Posted 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rick said: "5*
    Very friendly staff,excellent service "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Prashant said: "Amazing Food
    Very Great Service, Great Food. :-) "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yuni said: "Amazing Food
    Well seasoned food! And even got complimentary hot drinks. Would definitely recommend "
    Posted 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kris said: "Great Food And Service
    Tasty food and very good customer service. Our waitress helped us a lot in choosing our food. Not very expensive too. Highly recommended "
    Posted 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Allan said:
    " Excellent food, good service and nice atmosphere, Tastecard no problem. "
    Posted 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Good vibes
    We had a great time. The food, atmosphere and staff (Martyna) were great. The place was so clean.
    Thank you "
    Posted 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Loo said:
    " Great food and service, using the TasteCard couldn't have been easier "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall