tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Chimichanga - Wimbledon image
Chimichanga - Wimbledon image
Chimichanga - Wimbledon image
Chimichanga - Wimbledon image
Chimichanga - Wimbledon image

2 for 1 at Chimichanga - Wimbledon

Ready to rethink Tex/Mex?

Packing punches with rip-roaring renditions of the classics as well as brand new creations, you’re gonna love our menu…

Whether it’s a weekday or a weekend, high noon or dusk, fire up the fiesta at Chimi’s. We’ve got lunch menus, sharing dishes, happy hours, awesome mains, epic desserts, and epic desserts.

Your date nights, catch ups and power lunches just found a new home… you’re welcome.

tastecard members can now enjoy the best Tex-Mex this side of the planet at with starters, mains, or desserts 2 for for the price of 1.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer will run from Sunday to Thursday inclusive. The tastecard offer is now available on Fridays all day until 30th June 2017. This is an offer for 2 people per taste card, with up to 6 with multiple cards and no advance booking will be required. This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and throughout December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red Letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters, including ‘While You Choose’ and ‘Nachotastic’, mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus). This offer excludes sharing dishes, including the Tombstone Platter and Shared Burrito; with the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales.

View all reviews
Chimichanga - Wimbledon
Average member score
4.8 5
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Moi said
" Good food. Quick. Tasty. Starter prawns very spicy when ordered as medium heat!!"
Read more
Sophie said
" Lovely food, great service."
Read more
" Great food and service!!"
Read more
Alb. said "Really Glad I Finally Gave It A Try
Good, simple, tasty food, the service was lovely and quick, the piña colada was great.
..."
Read more
Tara said
" Great meal"
Read more
  • Moi said:
    " Good food. Quick. Tasty. Starter prawns very spicy when ordered as medium heat!! "
    Posted 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said:
    " Lovely food, great service. "
    Posted 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service!! "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alb. said: "Really Glad I Finally Gave It A Try
    Good, simple, tasty food, the service was lovely and quick, the piña colada was great.
    Chicken wings were crispy and tasty but the spring roles were the star dish of the evening. The enchilada was great (could have done with a wee bit more salt, maybe?) and the ribs were well seasoned and crispy but not overdone, just like I like them.
    Will definitely come back. "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tara said:
    " Great meal "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Moi said:
    " Good food. Quick. Tasty. Starter prawns very spicy when ordered as medium heat!! "
    Posted 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said:
    " Lovely food, great service. "
    Posted 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service!! "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alb. said: "Really Glad I Finally Gave It A Try
    Good, simple, tasty food, the service was lovely and quick, the piña colada was great.
    Chicken wings were crispy and tasty but the spring roles were the star dish of the evening. The enchilada was great (could have done with a wee bit more salt, maybe?) and the ribs were well seasoned and crispy but not overdone, just like I like them.
    Will definitely come back. "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tara said:
    " Great meal "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall