tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Chimichanga - Leicester image
Chimichanga - Leicester image
Chimichanga - Leicester image
Chimichanga - Leicester image
Chimichanga - Leicester image

2 for 1 at Chimichanga - Leicester

Ready to rethink Tex/Mex?

Packing punches with rip-roaring renditions of the classics as well as brand new creations, you’re gonna love our menu…

Whether it’s a weekday or a weekend, high noon or dusk, fire up the fiesta at Chimi’s. We’ve got lunch menus, sharing dishes, happy hours, awesome mains, epic desserts, and epic desserts.

Your date nights, catch ups and power lunches just found a new home… you’re welcome.

tastecard members can now enjoy the best Tex-Mex this side of the planet at with starters, mains, or desserts 2 for for the price of 1.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer will run from Sunday to Thursday inclusive. This is an offer for 2 people per taste card, with up to 6 with multiple cards and no advance booking will be required. This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. In December 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered(starters (including ‘Nibbles), mains and desserts; on both main and specials menus). Dish exclusions: Texan Sharing Platter and Sharing Burrito dishes are excluded with the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppingsare not included in this tastecard offer. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters, including ‘While You Choose’ and ‘Nachotastic’, mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus). This offer excludes sharing dishes, including the Tombstone Platter and Shared Burrito; with the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Extras will be charged at the normal price. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited

View all reviews
Chimichanga - Leicester
Average member score
4.9 9
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Nilam said "I'd Come Again And Again
Great friendly service and great food. Second time I've been here and I'd definitely..."
Read more
Blaize said "Great Food
Food was great, really accommodating to picky eaters too so great for everyone!!"
Read more
Gary said
" Great atmosphere & lovely food will definitely return- no restrictions on menu choices"
Read more
Sonia said "Very nice all round!!
Lovely food, great choice on the menu along with great service. Enjoyed it very much."
Read more
Monica said "Chimichanga
Great food and tasty."
Read more
Amber said "Excellent Food
Great service, gorgeous food and wonderful atmosphere. Nothing was too much trouble for the..."
Read more
"Food Lovely Shame About The Music
Food gorgeous and service very good but the music was too loud."
Read more
Sarah said "Delicious food
Great food in a well laid out restaurant, a little slow on service though."
Read more
Susan said "Chimichangas
Quiet Monday evening. Good food and attentive service"
Read more
  • Nilam said: "I'd Come Again And Again
    Great friendly service and great food. Second time I've been here and I'd definitely come again to try more of the menu. "
    Posted 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Blaize said: "Great Food
    Food was great, really accommodating to picky eaters too so great for everyone!! "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Great atmosphere & lovely food will definitely return- no restrictions on menu choices "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sonia said: "Very nice all round!!
    Lovely food, great choice on the menu along with great service. Enjoyed it very much. "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Monica said: "Chimichanga
    Great food and tasty. "
    Posted 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amber said: "Excellent Food
    Great service, gorgeous food and wonderful atmosphere. Nothing was too much trouble for the waiting staff and all of them were extremely polite and attentive. Any food spillages were cleared up between courses. I have no complaints and will be visiting this restaurant again. "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Food Lovely Shame About The Music
    Food gorgeous and service very good but the music was too loud. "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Delicious food
    Great food in a well laid out restaurant, a little slow on service though. "
    Posted 11 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Chimichangas
    Quiet Monday evening. Good food and attentive service "
    Posted 1 year, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Nilam said: "I'd Come Again And Again
    Great friendly service and great food. Second time I've been here and I'd definitely come again to try more of the menu. "
    Posted 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Blaize said: "Great Food
    Food was great, really accommodating to picky eaters too so great for everyone!! "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Great atmosphere & lovely food will definitely return- no restrictions on menu choices "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sonia said: "Very nice all round!!
    Lovely food, great choice on the menu along with great service. Enjoyed it very much. "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Monica said: "Chimichanga
    Great food and tasty. "
    Posted 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amber said: "Excellent Food
    Great service, gorgeous food and wonderful atmosphere. Nothing was too much trouble for the waiting staff and all of them were extremely polite and attentive. Any food spillages were cleared up between courses. I have no complaints and will be visiting this restaurant again. "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Food Lovely Shame About The Music
    Food gorgeous and service very good but the music was too loud. "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Delicious food
    Great food in a well laid out restaurant, a little slow on service though. "
    Posted 11 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Chimichangas
    Quiet Monday evening. Good food and attentive service "
    Posted 1 year, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall