tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Chimichanga - Milton Keynes image
Chimichanga - Milton Keynes image
Chimichanga - Milton Keynes image
Chimichanga - Milton Keynes image
Chimichanga - Milton Keynes image

2 for 1 at Chimichanga - Milton Keynes

Ready to rethink Tex/Mex?

Packing punches with rip-roaring renditions of the classics as well as brand new creations, you’re gonna love our menu…

Whether it’s a weekday or a weekend, high noon or dusk, fire up the fiesta at Chimi’s. We’ve got lunch menus, sharing dishes, happy hours, awesome mains, epic desserts, and epic desserts.

Your date nights, catch ups and power lunches just found a new home… you’re welcome.

tastecard members can now enjoy the best Tex-Mex this side of the planet at with starters, mains, or desserts 2 for for the price of 1.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer will run from Sunday to Thursday inclusive. There is no maximum table size and no advance booking will be required. This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and throughout December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to taste members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including while you choose and Nachotastic), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per taste card, with up to 6 with multiple cards.

View all reviews
Chimichanga - Milton Keynes
Average member score
4.5 6
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Ryan said "Good Food
Great food quick service!"
Read more
Caroline said
" Great :-)"
Read more
" Not bad at all. Usual stuff on the menu. Good fun for a family."
Read more
Sean said "What's Not To Love?
Top nosh! I had the steak and it was cooked perfectly."
Read more
Kelly said "Nice Friendly Atmosphere
Good food, easy quick service and friendly atmosphere"
Read more
James said "TASTECARD COMES TO CHIMICHANGAS!!!
We are big lovers of Mexican food but there are very few places that do it at a price we can..."
Read more
  • Ryan said: "Good Food
    Great food quick service! "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said:
    " Great :-) "
    Posted 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Not bad at all. Usual stuff on the menu. Good fun for a family. "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sean said: "What's Not To Love?
    Top nosh! I had the steak and it was cooked perfectly. "
    Posted 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelly said: "Nice Friendly Atmosphere
    Good food, easy quick service and friendly atmosphere "
    Posted 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "TASTECARD COMES TO CHIMICHANGAS!!!
    We are big lovers of Mexican food but there are very few places that do it at a price we can regularly stretch to and even fewer that do it well... imagine our excitement when we discover our favourite special occasions restaurant is now on the Tastecard! We will now be frequenting you more frequently! "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Ryan said: "Good Food
    Great food quick service! "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said:
    " Great :-) "
    Posted 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Not bad at all. Usual stuff on the menu. Good fun for a family. "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sean said: "What's Not To Love?
    Top nosh! I had the steak and it was cooked perfectly. "
    Posted 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelly said: "Nice Friendly Atmosphere
    Good food, easy quick service and friendly atmosphere "
    Posted 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "TASTECARD COMES TO CHIMICHANGAS!!!
    We are big lovers of Mexican food but there are very few places that do it at a price we can regularly stretch to and even fewer that do it well... imagine our excitement when we discover our favourite special occasions restaurant is now on the Tastecard! We will now be frequenting you more frequently! "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall