tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
Suburb SW11 Bar and Dining image
Suburb SW11 Bar and Dining image
Suburb SW11 Bar and Dining image
Suburb SW11 Bar and Dining image
Suburb SW11 Bar and Dining image

2 for 1 at Suburb SW11 Bar and Dining

Having recently changed hands and sporting a stylish new look, Suburb SW11 now offers locals and visitors to the area alike with an array of utterly tantalising dishes.

Now accepting the tastecard, members who call in advance can enjoy everything on the eclectic menu at an excellent price, providing the perfect excuse to indulge with something made by the expert mixologists.

Kick things off with one of the superb starters, such as the exquisite baked Camembert, enriched with rosemary, garlic and rustic bread, the irresistible crispy butterfly prawns, paired with a sweet chilli dip, and the scrumptious hot chicken skewers, marinated in a medley of sesame seeds and chilli.

The main courses offer just as diverse and delicious an ensemble of options, ranging from light bites to hearty indulgences. Particularly merit worthy meals include the delectable spicy chicken burger, topped with green leaves in a brioche bun, the succulent 7oz fillet steak, an aged Scottish cut presented on a volcanic rock dish, and the sumptuous Mediterranean vegetable and Halloumi skewers.

Fantastic as a casual spot to gather with friends and co-workers, all tastes and moods are catered to in style at Suburb SW11.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including, but not limitied to, Valentine's Day, Father's Day, Mothering Sunday, etc. Members must also be aware that NO discount will be honored when booking online.

View all reviews
Suburb SW11 Bar and Dining
Average member score
3.9 7
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Samantha said "Amazing food
The food is just excellent and the tarte tatin is to die for!!!"
Read more
SUSAN said "Great location and ok food
Made the wrong food choice. The burgers were bland. Although the size and quality looked great..."
Read more
"Suburb
The food is amazing and so original. Love the idea of it all and the service!!"
Read more
Mary said
" It Was a really nice spent time having dinner in this place .highly recommended"
Read more
NADIA said "Amazing !
I really recommend this place"
Read more
Jon said "Friendly Bar, Tasty Food
We went here for steak which you cook yourself on a stone. The quality of the food was high and..."
Read more
Tom said
" Poor service, below average food"
Read more
  • Samantha said: "Amazing food
    The food is just excellent and the tarte tatin is to die for!!! "
    Posted 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SUSAN said: "Great location and ok food
    Made the wrong food choice. The burgers were bland. Although the size and quality looked great they were disappointing tasteless. Good enough to finish and have a clean plate but I would not recommend even for 50% off.
    Others clientele all eating the antipasti style dish which looked lovely and they all seemed happy so if there was to be a next time I'd avoid the burger (be it the pulled pork or the classic burger) and go for that. "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Suburb
    The food is amazing and so original. Love the idea of it all and the service!! "
    Posted 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said:
    " It Was a really nice spent time having dinner in this place .highly recommended "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NADIA said: "Amazing !
    I really recommend this place "
    Posted 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said: "Friendly Bar, Tasty Food
    We went here for steak which you cook yourself on a stone. The quality of the food was high and the staff friendly and attentive. Good drinks menu too. Would recommend "
    Posted 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said:
    " Poor service, below average food "
    Posted 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Samantha said: "Amazing food
    The food is just excellent and the tarte tatin is to die for!!! "
    Posted 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SUSAN said: "Great location and ok food
    Made the wrong food choice. The burgers were bland. Although the size and quality looked great they were disappointing tasteless. Good enough to finish and have a clean plate but I would not recommend even for 50% off.
    Others clientele all eating the antipasti style dish which looked lovely and they all seemed happy so if there was to be a next time I'd avoid the burger (be it the pulled pork or the classic burger) and go for that. "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Suburb
    The food is amazing and so original. Love the idea of it all and the service!! "
    Posted 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said:
    " It Was a really nice spent time having dinner in this place .highly recommended "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NADIA said: "Amazing !
    I really recommend this place "
    Posted 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said: "Friendly Bar, Tasty Food
    We went here for steak which you cook yourself on a stone. The quality of the food was high and the staff friendly and attentive. Good drinks menu too. Would recommend "
    Posted 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said:
    " Poor service, below average food "
    Posted 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall