tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. image
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. image
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. image
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. image
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. image

2 for 1 at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

A wise man once said that shrimp is the fruit of the sea, and nowhere is this mentality tested better than at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

Originally founded in tribute to the film ‘Forrest Gump’, this American restaurant features plenty of tantalising prawn based (or, speaking from across the pond, shrimp centred) dishes and Alabama themed food. Every single prawn is ethically sourced, supplied by sustainable locations certified by the Aquaculture Stewardship Council.

Prawns are truly diverse; you can BBQ them, broil them, bake them, steam them, and at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. diners can have them fried, skewered, breaded, grilled and more. There’s more in the Jenny’s nets than just irresistible prawn dishes though, with sumptuous meals like the lobster linguine, sautéed lobster with capers and broccoli on a bed of linguine pasta, and the Bubba Gump favourite, Jenny’s Catch with Lobster Butter Sauce, a pan seared tilapia partnered with mashed potatoes and sautéed spinach.

Ideal for fans of the Surf and Turf dishes are options like Lt. Dan’s Surf and Turf, a winning combination of large chargrilled prawns with Dixie style baby back ribs and French fries, and the Jambalaya, which includes sautéed prawns, sausages, blackened chicken and Bubba’s own spicy sauce.

For those sceptics who don’t quite fancy being the first mate of a shrimping boat can still find some carnivorous dishes, including such delights as Mama’s Southern Fried Chicken, consisting of crispy chicken breasts, golden corn, mashed potatoes and a choice of chicken or bourbon gravy, and the succulent chargrilled ribeye steak, complete with frizzled onions and sliced tomatoes.

Although life is like a box of chocolates, guests certainly know what they’re going to get with the desserts menu. Beloved American sweets make for fantastic round offs to the meal, with heavenly choices like the Florida classic Key Lime Pie, the rich Alabama Brownie and, for the indecisive yet ravenous, the Best of the Best Sampler; The Hook, Line and Sinker, a delectable ensemble of cinnamon bread pudding, strawberry shortcake and a chocolate chip sundae.

Situated in the historic Trocadero building close to Picadilly Circus, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. is a must visit location for those who are seafood savvy, and with the 2 for 1 tastecard discount there’s only one thing left to say; run, diners, run!

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount will not be available from December 1st to January 7th. The tastecard discount is not available on Saturday and before 5pm on Sunday. The tastecard discount is not available on Valentine's Day or Easter Bank Holiday. The tastecard discount does not apply to the Christmas Menu. The discount is also unavailable in conjunction with any other offer.

View all reviews
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Average member score
4.2 31
Diner rating
Excellent
18
Very good
7
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
3
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lisa said "Amazing food
The staff were so friendly and helpful. So easy to use the tastecard and service/quality not..."
Read more
Mus said "Very Average
Over priced with very slow service

Even after discount still paying a premium for..."
Read more
Kjy said "Never Disappoints!
Love the food and service A*

Thanks"
Read more
DebbieJo69 said "Yum!
Fabulous food and cocktails, but the Strawberry Shortcake is to die for ❤️"
Read more
Zee said "Great Atmosphere, Food Was Ok .
Loved the service and atmosphere , both bubbly and quirky!

Mains were nice but very..."
Read more
Raquel said "Fab place!
Lovely, friendly atmosphere. The American dinner style is a must, the decor very well put..."
Read more
Mike said "Great Food
Great food and ambience!"
Read more
Adeyemo said "Tasty food good service
My first time at Bubba Gump Shrimp and I have to admit that I really liked it. Good food, good..."
Read more
Jeru said "Amazing!
It was our first time here! I didn't know that this place offers a good selection of food..."
Read more
Amazing said "Great Atmosphere
Always a pleasure to come. Service is friendly, food is great and card is super easy to use"
Read more
Sharon said "Novelty dinning
Venue is good lots of memorabilia from the film. food is not the best bland shrimps mains look..."
Read more
Jingle said "Disappointed
The atmosphere is so hot, the main course came after 1 and half hour... the taste card should be..."
Read more
Kevin said "2nd Time Lucky? Nope!!!
A second occasion now where the service and food were just shocking. After last time we thought..."
Read more
Jeremy said "Good Food mediocre Service
As above."
Read more
M said "Excellent
Great meal, warm friendly atmosphere at Bubba Gump Shrimp, London. No hassle at all using taste..."
Read more
LI said "Very nice food
Love the food. 2 for 1 is a bargain. On downside that I didn't know kids meal is included in..."
Read more
Dave said
" Great restaurant with the food very close to or as good as the Bubba Gumps in the states. really..."
Read more
Taff said "Amazing experience and staff
Great food ultra fast service and staff v friendly:"
Read more
T.M said "Good American themed joint
Very nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Due to size of restaurant service can be bit slow but..."
Read more
Jane said
" Had wonderful service and the food was great. Lovely atmosphere after a day out in London. I will..."
Read more
" Average ."
Read more
KiikZ said "First Timer Gumper
Lovely place enjoyed the food!"
Read more
Purplebear said "Fantastic Would Go Back
Would go back anytime staff super friendly service with a smile and the food outstanding a must..."
Read more
" Good food"
Read more
Jingy said "Delicious!
Excellent value for money! The food was delicious and very filling. Definitely will be going back..."
Read more
Nigel said "Bubba Gump
Great food, easy to use taste card and saved £25. Happy days!!"
Read more
Kelly said "Tasty Shrimp
Great restaurant with a menu that I wanted one of each!
We shared two mains and a side..."
Read more
" Great experience. Easy dining!"
Read more
Fitzroy said "Lovely
Visited the branch in Picadilly. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My sister enjoyed her..."
Read more
Anon said "Interesting themed restaurant
Bubba Gump was recommended to us and we had lunch there before a show. It was clean and bright...."
Read more
Halima said
" nice and fresh food. crab bucket and shrimps bucket was nice. the waitress was lovely"
Read more
  • Lisa said: "Amazing food
    The staff were so friendly and helpful. So easy to use the tastecard and service/quality not affected by using it. Large portions of food and so tasty too. Would highly recommend. No need to book either. "
    Posted 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mus said: "Very Average
    Over priced with very slow service

    Even after discount still paying a premium for poor cold fish "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kjy said: "Never Disappoints!
    Love the food and service A*

    Thanks "
    Posted 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DebbieJo69 said: "Yum!
    Fabulous food and cocktails, but the Strawberry Shortcake is to die for ❤️ "
    Posted 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zee said: "Great Atmosphere, Food Was Ok .
    Loved the service and atmosphere , both bubbly and quirky!

    Mains were nice but very limited if you wanted a meal without alcohol.

    Extremely disappointed with the desserts, undercooked, underwhelming tastes. Management took the desserts off the bill which was nice, but as a dessert lover would have preferred a nicer dessert! "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raquel said: "Fab place!
    Lovely, friendly atmosphere. The American dinner style is a must, the decor very well put together! Food service is good but the food needs a tiny improvement, the fries and coleslaw were a bit soggy but overall was tasty. Nice experience, we'll be back for sure!
    Many thanks! "
    Posted 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Great Food
    Great food and ambience! "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adeyemo said: "Tasty food good service
    My first time at Bubba Gump Shrimp and I have to admit that I really liked it. Good food, good service and a fun atmosphere. I was impressed and would go back. The tastecard deal made it all the more sweeter. "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeru said: "Amazing!
    It was our first time here! I didn't know that this place offers a good selection of food when you are craving to eat seafood! The chips which were included on our mains had increadible coating. All the finger food we had were delicious. Service is also fast and Bernardo our waiter was really friendly and approachable! "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amazing said: "Great Atmosphere
    Always a pleasure to come. Service is friendly, food is great and card is super easy to use "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said: "Novelty dinning
    Venue is good lots of memorabilia from the film. food is not the best bland shrimps mains look good when they arrive but are basically bulked up with chips won't return again. "
    Posted 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jingle said: "Disappointed
    The atmosphere is so hot, the main course came after 1 and half hour... the taste card should be 2 for 1 in main course, but they charge us with appetiser and one main course.. never will come back to thisbplace again. The sad news is, this was highly recommended by a friend "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "2nd Time Lucky? Nope!!!
    A second occasion now where the service and food were just shocking. After last time we thought we would give the benefit of the doubt but it all went horribly wrong again.
    An alleged 'sizzling from the oven' dish came out so cold I could pick the 'Balti' style metal dish up and place it in the palm of my hand without a hint of real heat. That should be burning the skin from my hand!!
    A 'sharing feast' had two paltry goujons of fish sitting atop a mound of fries. They were also cold and shrivelled too!! No thank you.
    Sorry but this is shocking from a place like this, charging the prices they do...Tastecard or not!!! Avoid! We will NOT be going back. Such a shame! "
    Posted 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeremy said: "Good Food mediocre Service
    As above. "
    Posted 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Excellent
    Great meal, warm friendly atmosphere at Bubba Gump Shrimp, London. No hassle at all using taste card :-) "
    Posted 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LI said: "Very nice food
    Love the food. 2 for 1 is a bargain. On downside that I didn't know kids meal is included in the 2 for 1 .... So got the kids meal for free. next time I'll know.... Overall satisfied. "
    Posted 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said:
    " Great restaurant with the food very close to or as good as the Bubba Gumps in the states. really enjoyed our meal there and can't wait to go back "
    Posted 11 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Taff said: "Amazing experience and staff
    Great food ultra fast service and staff v friendly: "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T.M said: "Good American themed joint
    Very nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Due to size of restaurant service can be bit slow but always happy to help. Food was good and excellent choice of shrimp dishes. We had stuffed shrimp with crab and the seafood feast so tried selection of fried shrimp. Very filling and tasty. Price was quite expensive but obviously good with 241 taste card but then you're paying for themed restaurant and whole atmosphere. Great place if you love the film! "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Had wonderful service and the food was great. Lovely atmosphere after a day out in London. I will be bringing the rest of the family next time. "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Average . "
    Posted 1 year, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KiikZ said: "First Timer Gumper
    Lovely place enjoyed the food! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Purplebear said: "Fantastic Would Go Back
    Would go back anytime staff super friendly service with a smile and the food outstanding a must for any London trip! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jingy said: "Delicious!
    Excellent value for money! The food was delicious and very filling. Definitely will be going back again. Very easy to get a table as we only called an hour before dining. "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said: "Bubba Gump
    Great food, easy to use taste card and saved £25. Happy days!! "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelly said: "Tasty Shrimp
    Great restaurant with a menu that I wanted one of each!
    We shared two mains and a side salad. Excellent service and recommendations were perfect.
    Card was super easy to use and not a problem. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great experience. Easy dining! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fitzroy said: "Lovely
    Visited the branch in Picadilly. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My sister enjoyed her birthday to the max. They sang her Happy Birthday and gave a cheeky dessert "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anon said: "Interesting themed restaurant
    Bubba Gump was recommended to us and we had lunch there before a show. It was clean and bright. The staff were attentive and the food was delicious. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Halima said:
    " nice and fresh food. crab bucket and shrimps bucket was nice. the waitress was lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Lisa said: "Amazing food
    The staff were so friendly and helpful. So easy to use the tastecard and service/quality not affected by using it. Large portions of food and so tasty too. Would highly recommend. No need to book either. "
    Posted 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mus said: "Very Average
    Over priced with very slow service

    Even after discount still paying a premium for poor cold fish "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kjy said: "Never Disappoints!
    Love the food and service A*

    Thanks "
    Posted 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DebbieJo69 said: "Yum!
    Fabulous food and cocktails, but the Strawberry Shortcake is to die for ❤️ "
    Posted 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zee said: "Great Atmosphere, Food Was Ok .
    Loved the service and atmosphere , both bubbly and quirky!

    Mains were nice but very limited if you wanted a meal without alcohol.

    Extremely disappointed with the desserts, undercooked, underwhelming tastes. Management took the desserts off the bill which was nice, but as a dessert lover would have preferred a nicer dessert! "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raquel said: "Fab place!
    Lovely, friendly atmosphere. The American dinner style is a must, the decor very well put together! Food service is good but the food needs a tiny improvement, the fries and coleslaw were a bit soggy but overall was tasty. Nice experience, we'll be back for sure!
    Many thanks! "
    Posted 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Great Food
    Great food and ambience! "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adeyemo said: "Tasty food good service
    My first time at Bubba Gump Shrimp and I have to admit that I really liked it. Good food, good service and a fun atmosphere. I was impressed and would go back. The tastecard deal made it all the more sweeter. "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeru said: "Amazing!
    It was our first time here! I didn't know that this place offers a good selection of food when you are craving to eat seafood! The chips which were included on our mains had increadible coating. All the finger food we had were delicious. Service is also fast and Bernardo our waiter was really friendly and approachable! "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amazing said: "Great Atmosphere
    Always a pleasure to come. Service is friendly, food is great and card is super easy to use "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said: "Novelty dinning
    Venue is good lots of memorabilia from the film. food is not the best bland shrimps mains look good when they arrive but are basically bulked up with chips won't return again. "
    Posted 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jingle said: "Disappointed
    The atmosphere is so hot, the main course came after 1 and half hour... the taste card should be 2 for 1 in main course, but they charge us with appetiser and one main course.. never will come back to thisbplace again. The sad news is, this was highly recommended by a friend "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "2nd Time Lucky? Nope!!!
    A second occasion now where the service and food were just shocking. After last time we thought we would give the benefit of the doubt but it all went horribly wrong again.
    An alleged 'sizzling from the oven' dish came out so cold I could pick the 'Balti' style metal dish up and place it in the palm of my hand without a hint of real heat. That should be burning the skin from my hand!!
    A 'sharing feast' had two paltry goujons of fish sitting atop a mound of fries. They were also cold and shrivelled too!! No thank you.
    Sorry but this is shocking from a place like this, charging the prices they do...Tastecard or not!!! Avoid! We will NOT be going back. Such a shame! "
    Posted 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeremy said: "Good Food mediocre Service
    As above. "
    Posted 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Excellent
    Great meal, warm friendly atmosphere at Bubba Gump Shrimp, London. No hassle at all using taste card :-) "
    Posted 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LI said: "Very nice food
    Love the food. 2 for 1 is a bargain. On downside that I didn't know kids meal is included in the 2 for 1 .... So got the kids meal for free. next time I'll know.... Overall satisfied. "
    Posted 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said:
    " Great restaurant with the food very close to or as good as the Bubba Gumps in the states. really enjoyed our meal there and can't wait to go back "
    Posted 11 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Taff said: "Amazing experience and staff
    Great food ultra fast service and staff v friendly: "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T.M said: "Good American themed joint
    Very nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Due to size of restaurant service can be bit slow but always happy to help. Food was good and excellent choice of shrimp dishes. We had stuffed shrimp with crab and the seafood feast so tried selection of fried shrimp. Very filling and tasty. Price was quite expensive but obviously good with 241 taste card but then you're paying for themed restaurant and whole atmosphere. Great place if you love the film! "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Had wonderful service and the food was great. Lovely atmosphere after a day out in London. I will be bringing the rest of the family next time. "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Average . "
    Posted 1 year, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KiikZ said: "First Timer Gumper
    Lovely place enjoyed the food! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Purplebear said: "Fantastic Would Go Back
    Would go back anytime staff super friendly service with a smile and the food outstanding a must for any London trip! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jingy said: "Delicious!
    Excellent value for money! The food was delicious and very filling. Definitely will be going back again. Very easy to get a table as we only called an hour before dining. "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said: "Bubba Gump
    Great food, easy to use taste card and saved £25. Happy days!! "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelly said: "Tasty Shrimp
    Great restaurant with a menu that I wanted one of each!
    We shared two mains and a side salad. Excellent service and recommendations were perfect.
    Card was super easy to use and not a problem. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great experience. Easy dining! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fitzroy said: "Lovely
    Visited the branch in Picadilly. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My sister enjoyed her birthday to the max. They sang her Happy Birthday and gave a cheeky dessert "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anon said: "Interesting themed restaurant
    Bubba Gump was recommended to us and we had lunch there before a show. It was clean and bright. The staff were attentive and the food was delicious. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Halima said:
    " nice and fresh food. crab bucket and shrimps bucket was nice. the waitress was lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall