tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 4 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Propaganda image
Propaganda image
Propaganda image
Propaganda image

2 for 1 at Propaganda

Keeping early evening diners happy alongside larger groups of revellers is no easy task, but the team behind the brilliant Propaganda in Bury seem to know exactly what they are doing. Located at The Rock in the heart of Bury’s city centre, Propaganda has been a hit with locals ever since it opened in 2015. The food focusses on typical American diner style cuisine with burgers, hot dogs and shakes galore.

Expect a fine range of burgers to choose from such as the Triple B with its beef patty, honey glazed thick cut bacon, Bury black pudding and Dijonnaise sauce, or make your own up from a huge range of toppings including avocado, buffalo chicken, pulled pork and JD glaze. The foot long hot dogs are simply delicious and can be topped with a whole array of delectable ingredients. Chicken wings and nachos are stalwarts on any American diner menu whilst sides like the tasty pizza fries topped with mozzarella, tomato and cheese provide the perfect accompaniment to dinner and come with their own range of toppings. As for the drinks, the shakes are a must try and on the alcoholic side, the cocktails really get the party started.

Kitsch propaganda posters adorn the walls of this fantastic Bury venue, in true homage to its name whilst the huge DJ booth dishes out the tunes late into the night for those diners who want to stay and enjoy the party.

View all reviews
Propaganda
Average member score
4.9 7
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Marvin said "Mmmmmmmmm
Has quickly become our "local". The Mai Tai cocktail (has a different name) is lush,..."
Read more
Kev said "Awesome
Great venue, great food and staff.
So easy using taste card"
Read more
dave said "Big buns
Great food. Best in Manchester. :-)"
Read more
Paula said "Lovely food
We went for a birthday meal and we were not disappointed. They service was great and everything..."
Read more
Spencer said "Excellent venue
Great decor. Superb burger and good service. Would recomend."
Read more
Tom said "Great Burgers
First time eating here , but would go again burgers were very nice and being 6oz,extremely..."
Read more
Guy said "The Almost Famous Of Bury!!
A must try! If you love your stacked burgers like almost famous Do! You'll love propaganda!..."
Read more
  • Marvin said: "Mmmmmmmmm
    Has quickly become our "local". The Mai Tai cocktail (has a different name) is lush, the food is real real good and the atmosphere is relaxed and chilled. Perfect end to a day/week :) "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said: "Awesome
    Great venue, great food and staff.
    So easy using taste card "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • dave said: "Big buns
    Great food. Best in Manchester. :-) "
    Posted 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said: "Lovely food
    We went for a birthday meal and we were not disappointed. They service was great and everything we experienced was good. Will be going back. "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Spencer said: "Excellent venue
    Great decor. Superb burger and good service. Would recomend. "
    Posted 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Great Burgers
    First time eating here , but would go again burgers were very nice and being 6oz,extremely filling .
    Would go again especially as it's 50% off all food "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Guy said: "The Almost Famous Of Bury!!
    A must try! If you love your stacked burgers like almost famous Do! You'll love propaganda! Great atmosphere with a chilled deco, perfect hang out place for you and friends to meet up and catch up and share the biggest portion of nachos I've ever had! "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Marvin said: "Mmmmmmmmm
    Has quickly become our "local". The Mai Tai cocktail (has a different name) is lush, the food is real real good and the atmosphere is relaxed and chilled. Perfect end to a day/week :) "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said: "Awesome
    Great venue, great food and staff.
    So easy using taste card "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • dave said: "Big buns
    Great food. Best in Manchester. :-) "
    Posted 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said: "Lovely food
    We went for a birthday meal and we were not disappointed. They service was great and everything we experienced was good. Will be going back. "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Spencer said: "Excellent venue
    Great decor. Superb burger and good service. Would recomend. "
    Posted 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Great Burgers
    First time eating here , but would go again burgers were very nice and being 6oz,extremely filling .
    Would go again especially as it's 50% off all food "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Guy said: "The Almost Famous Of Bury!!
    A must try! If you love your stacked burgers like almost famous Do! You'll love propaganda! Great atmosphere with a chilled deco, perfect hang out place for you and friends to meet up and catch up and share the biggest portion of nachos I've ever had! "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall