tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleOnline bookingDecember restriction
View Menu
Belgo - Noord image
Belgo - Noord image
Belgo - Noord image
Belgo - Noord image
Belgo - Noord image

50% off at Belgo - Noord

London’s original Belgian restaurant, Belgo's Noord has been serving up moules, frites and gallons of Belgian bières since 1992. Located in the lively heart of Camden, the restaurant's interior is designed by esteemed architects Anand Zenz and Ron Arad.

Within this eccentric dining parlour made up of rendered concrete, steel and plywood, tastecard members can enjoy an unbeatable discount on authentic and innovative Belgian dishes. Belgo's moules come in over a dozen varieties, including Thai, kimchi and smoked chorizo and parsley. But if moules aren’t for you, Belgo has plenty of meat dishes. Try the slow cooked beef short rib served with creamed mash, glazed carrots and savoy cabbage, the sticky, smoky and exceptionally sweet Belgo Beer BBQ chicken, or the whole lobster, freshly cooked with garlic & herb butter and served with frites.

At the Noord restaurant's waffle and crepe stations, diners can build their own desserts to create their own favourite flavour combinations: a no brainer for anyone visiting Camden with young children! For the adult diners, Belgo's strong and passionate team will be on hand to provide food and beer pairing expertise.

Important Information

Please Note: The 'Lobsterfest' and 'Express Lunch' options are not included in the tastecard offer.

View all reviews
Belgo - Noord
Average member score
4.4 29
Diner rating
Excellent
19
Very good
7
Good
0
Average
3
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Nick said "Very Good Mussels
Very nice food. Friendly
No agro at all using the card, in fact they were very helpful!"
Read more
Sheri said
" Steak was awesome... mushroom burger. Not so much"
Read more
Guo said "Good food, nice staff
Food was nice, especially the steak

Easy to use tastecard, good beers"
Read more
Diana said "Worthy of a repeat visit soon!
Excellent friendly and professional staff and great food. I can recommend the Waterloo I fish..."
Read more
Edmund said
" Great all round"
Read more
JK said "Terrible, Slow Service But Great Good
We were late to our show at the Roundhouse despite telling the waiter that we were in a rush. It..."
Read more
Edmund said
" Great food, great service"
Read more
j said "not the one I know
it's totally different flavour and quality compared to other belgo branches.
absolute..."
Read more
Mary said "Great surprise
We never tried belgian food before and we really enjoyed it. Big portions and reasonable prices...."
Read more
" Great food and service"
Read more
Passaniti said
" Excellent service, delicious food and our high expectations were met. We were also impressed by..."
Read more
" Great food and very good service."
Read more
SAM said "Disappointing
We visited here on a sunday recently.
We were looking forward to having steak & the..."
Read more
Jingy said "Delicious
First time at this restaurant and I give it 5*! Mussels were delicious and filling. I have yet to..."
Read more
Miguel said "Great Dinner
We had a great dinner. The burgers were really good and tasty. Fries crispy and hot chicken wings..."
Read more
marie said "Great food
The tastecard makes this restaurant great value for money the food was excellent service was..."
Read more
" Great value!"
Read more
Jayson said
" Nice place for some good beers and awesome mussels:) heaps and heaps of mussels!"
Read more
SANDRA said "Fresh seafood and half off!
We had the Thai moules and they were flavoursome! The interior is not that great..a bit like a..."
Read more
" Waiter was great, very knowledgeable about the stock of beers they have which is very extensive...."
Read more
Saif said "One Of My Fab Places To Eat
Always amazing. Belgos never let you down."
Read more
Jay said "Fantastic !
Ditto to all the comments below. Superb 15oz steak !"
Read more
Roman said "Amazing night out!
Everything was great ! :-) great food , great staff, great manager, great price !"
Read more
Yazweener said "Who Gets Steak And Lobster For £15ph!!!
Belgo is legitimately a taste of Belgium, and believe it or not that is a good thing. Tasty..."
Read more
eurobuddha said "Belgo as good as ever.
Been eating at Belgo Noord for almost 25 years and never been disappointed, this time was no..."
Read more
Sung said "Perfect
50% on every food inc lobster
Loved food and good service as well"
Read more
Mandy said "3 Course Lunch
Had a delicious lunch at Belgo today. Good service & delicious food! Be warned - the calamari..."
Read more
Michael said "A Return To A Classic (1st Visited early 2000's)
Beyond chocolate, fries, beer or waffles, Belgo serves a mix of meat and fish dishes which again..."
Read more
CANDICE said "Amazing as always
50% off everything including the lobster ! Perfect lovely service as always. Food is fresh and..."
Read more
  • Nick said: "Very Good Mussels
    Very nice food. Friendly
    No agro at all using the card, in fact they were very helpful! "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sheri said:
    " Steak was awesome... mushroom burger. Not so much "
    Posted 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Guo said: "Good food, nice staff
    Food was nice, especially the steak

    Easy to use tastecard, good beers "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diana said: "Worthy of a repeat visit soon!
    Excellent friendly and professional staff and great food. I can recommend the Waterloo I fish stew...full of mussels, large pŕàwns, cod etc ; the sole ; rib eye steak salad and the delicious-looking desserts. No problem using 3 Tastecards for 10 of us. The staff made us extremely welcome and nothing was too much trouble for them. "
    Posted 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edmund said:
    " Great all round "
    Posted 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JK said: "Terrible, Slow Service But Great Good
    We were late to our show at the Roundhouse despite telling the waiter that we were in a rush. It still took 1.5 hours to receive our food. "
    Posted 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edmund said:
    " Great food, great service "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • j said: "not the one I know
    it's totally different flavour and quality compared to other belgo branches.
    absolute disappointing.
    It was a shame that I took my parents to such a low quality food place.
    I was planning to have 3 course meal, but stopped ordering once I found the main was not that great.
    I should have known that this branch is different to others I used to go.
    not gonna visit again "
    Posted 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said: "Great surprise
    We never tried belgian food before and we really enjoyed it. Big portions and reasonable prices. Amazed for the variety and quality of beer's menu. Friendly staff. Definitely an experience to repeat! No problems for use the tastecard "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Passaniti said:
    " Excellent service, delicious food and our high expectations were met. We were also impressed by the amazing beers! "
    Posted 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and very good service. "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SAM said: "Disappointing
    We visited here on a sunday recently.
    We were looking forward to having steak & the lobster, we ordered drinks.. the waiter then decides to tell us after he brought us the drinks that there is no steak or lobster available. This was at 6pm.. absolutely ridiculous!
    My partner was quite annoyed & rightly so, if we had been told that from the start, we would have left straight away.
    After much deliberation we decided to go ahead & ordered starters- duck croquettes & fish goujons and mains- rotisserie chicken and the burger ( there is only one beef burger)
    The restaurant was pratically empty.. only about 6 other diners were there, even so the service was ridiculously slow, took ages for the starters to arrive & they definitely were not worth the wait.. greasey & burnt.
    It was the same with our mains, took ages!.. the stoemp mash was cold & the chicken was very small & over cooked. The burger was dry & the bun was the same.
    This experience has totally put me off ever going again!
    The 50 % off would of been great had we got the steak or lobster, or even just a decent meal but in this case a complete disappointment. "
    Posted 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jingy said: "Delicious
    First time at this restaurant and I give it 5*! Mussels were delicious and filling. I have yet to try the other dishes on the menu but I'm sure they will taste great too! "
    Posted 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miguel said: "Great Dinner
    We had a great dinner. The burgers were really good and tasty. Fries crispy and hot chicken wings really good. Only thing service a bit slow. I would put more staff on duty. Waiter was good but was running crazy "
    Posted 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • marie said: "Great food
    The tastecard makes this restaurant great value for money the food was excellent service was good. Large choice of beers "
    Posted 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great value! "
    Posted 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayson said:
    " Nice place for some good beers and awesome mussels:) heaps and heaps of mussels! "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SANDRA said: "Fresh seafood and half off!
    We had the Thai moules and they were flavoursome! The interior is not that great..a bit like a canteen. The staffs were really friendly. "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Waiter was great, very knowledgeable about the stock of beers they have which is very extensive.
    Food was prompt and good quality.
    The only fault - I have been coming to Belgo for many years and they are still operating in the same fitted out restaurant as they have done since day one. Time for a relaunch to attract a new bunch of clientele ... In my opinion. "
    Posted 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Saif said: "One Of My Fab Places To Eat
    Always amazing. Belgos never let you down. "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "Fantastic !
    Ditto to all the comments below. Superb 15oz steak ! "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roman said: "Amazing night out!
    Everything was great ! :-) great food , great staff, great manager, great price ! "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yazweener said: "Who Gets Steak And Lobster For £15ph!!!
    Belgo is legitimately a taste of Belgium, and believe it or not that is a good thing. Tasty seafood, decent steaks and a top notch range of chicken dishes for the protein lovers.

    The layout is slightly odd but very social and bustling, plus with taste card you're getting high end dishes like lobster and mussels for a ridiculous price. Also make sure you have the chips they're crispy and always come with mayo, as it should be. "
    Posted 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • eurobuddha said: "Belgo as good as ever.
    Been eating at Belgo Noord for almost 25 years and never been disappointed, this time was no different. Food was outstanding the service was exceptional and the atmosphere perfection. All the tastier for the unexpected Tastecard discount. "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sung said: "Perfect
    50% on every food inc lobster
    Loved food and good service as well "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandy said: "3 Course Lunch
    Had a delicious lunch at Belgo today. Good service & delicious food! Be warned - the calamari starter is huge! Would def recommend. "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "A Return To A Classic (1st Visited early 2000's)
    Beyond chocolate, fries, beer or waffles, Belgo serves a mix of meat and fish dishes which again are a mix of heavy & light variations. There aren't many restaurants that U have been to recently who still have asparagus on the menu like they do here, though with a vinaigrette and not hollandaise.

    They have a Lobster promotion running until late August so no better time and excuse to use that 50% discount.

    Make an evening of it and enjoy drinks across the road at the Roundhouse. "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CANDICE said: "Amazing as always
    50% off everything including the lobster ! Perfect lovely service as always. Food is fresh and delicious, and the taste card is working on Saturday. It is definitely worth going there. I recommend it !!! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Nick said: "Very Good Mussels
    Very nice food. Friendly
    No agro at all using the card, in fact they were very helpful! "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sheri said:
    " Steak was awesome... mushroom burger. Not so much "
    Posted 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Guo said: "Good food, nice staff
    Food was nice, especially the steak

    Easy to use tastecard, good beers "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diana said: "Worthy of a repeat visit soon!
    Excellent friendly and professional staff and great food. I can recommend the Waterloo I fish stew...full of mussels, large pŕàwns, cod etc ; the sole ; rib eye steak salad and the delicious-looking desserts. No problem using 3 Tastecards for 10 of us. The staff made us extremely welcome and nothing was too much trouble for them. "
    Posted 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edmund said:
    " Great all round "
    Posted 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JK said: "Terrible, Slow Service But Great Good
    We were late to our show at the Roundhouse despite telling the waiter that we were in a rush. It still took 1.5 hours to receive our food. "
    Posted 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edmund said:
    " Great food, great service "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • j said: "not the one I know
    it's totally different flavour and quality compared to other belgo branches.
    absolute disappointing.
    It was a shame that I took my parents to such a low quality food place.
    I was planning to have 3 course meal, but stopped ordering once I found the main was not that great.
    I should have known that this branch is different to others I used to go.
    not gonna visit again "
    Posted 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said: "Great surprise
    We never tried belgian food before and we really enjoyed it. Big portions and reasonable prices. Amazed for the variety and quality of beer's menu. Friendly staff. Definitely an experience to repeat! No problems for use the tastecard "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Passaniti said:
    " Excellent service, delicious food and our high expectations were met. We were also impressed by the amazing beers! "
    Posted 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and very good service. "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SAM said: "Disappointing
    We visited here on a sunday recently.
    We were looking forward to having steak & the lobster, we ordered drinks.. the waiter then decides to tell us after he brought us the drinks that there is no steak or lobster available. This was at 6pm.. absolutely ridiculous!
    My partner was quite annoyed & rightly so, if we had been told that from the start, we would have left straight away.
    After much deliberation we decided to go ahead & ordered starters- duck croquettes & fish goujons and mains- rotisserie chicken and the burger ( there is only one beef burger)
    The restaurant was pratically empty.. only about 6 other diners were there, even so the service was ridiculously slow, took ages for the starters to arrive & they definitely were not worth the wait.. greasey & burnt.
    It was the same with our mains, took ages!.. the stoemp mash was cold & the chicken was very small & over cooked. The burger was dry & the bun was the same.
    This experience has totally put me off ever going again!
    The 50 % off would of been great had we got the steak or lobster, or even just a decent meal but in this case a complete disappointment. "
    Posted 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jingy said: "Delicious
    First time at this restaurant and I give it 5*! Mussels were delicious and filling. I have yet to try the other dishes on the menu but I'm sure they will taste great too! "
    Posted 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miguel said: "Great Dinner
    We had a great dinner. The burgers were really good and tasty. Fries crispy and hot chicken wings really good. Only thing service a bit slow. I would put more staff on duty. Waiter was good but was running crazy "
    Posted 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • marie said: "Great food
    The tastecard makes this restaurant great value for money the food was excellent service was good. Large choice of beers "
    Posted 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great value! "
    Posted 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayson said:
    " Nice place for some good beers and awesome mussels:) heaps and heaps of mussels! "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SANDRA said: "Fresh seafood and half off!
    We had the Thai moules and they were flavoursome! The interior is not that great..a bit like a canteen. The staffs were really friendly. "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Waiter was great, very knowledgeable about the stock of beers they have which is very extensive.
    Food was prompt and good quality.
    The only fault - I have been coming to Belgo for many years and they are still operating in the same fitted out restaurant as they have done since day one. Time for a relaunch to attract a new bunch of clientele ... In my opinion. "
    Posted 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Saif said: "One Of My Fab Places To Eat
    Always amazing. Belgos never let you down. "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "Fantastic !
    Ditto to all the comments below. Superb 15oz steak ! "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roman said: "Amazing night out!
    Everything was great ! :-) great food , great staff, great manager, great price ! "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yazweener said: "Who Gets Steak And Lobster For £15ph!!!
    Belgo is legitimately a taste of Belgium, and believe it or not that is a good thing. Tasty seafood, decent steaks and a top notch range of chicken dishes for the protein lovers.

    The layout is slightly odd but very social and bustling, plus with taste card you're getting high end dishes like lobster and mussels for a ridiculous price. Also make sure you have the chips they're crispy and always come with mayo, as it should be. "
    Posted 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • eurobuddha said: "Belgo as good as ever.
    Been eating at Belgo Noord for almost 25 years and never been disappointed, this time was no different. Food was outstanding the service was exceptional and the atmosphere perfection. All the tastier for the unexpected Tastecard discount. "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sung said: "Perfect
    50% on every food inc lobster
    Loved food and good service as well "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandy said: "3 Course Lunch
    Had a delicious lunch at Belgo today. Good service & delicious food! Be warned - the calamari starter is huge! Would def recommend. "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "A Return To A Classic (1st Visited early 2000's)
    Beyond chocolate, fries, beer or waffles, Belgo serves a mix of meat and fish dishes which again are a mix of heavy & light variations. There aren't many restaurants that U have been to recently who still have asparagus on the menu like they do here, though with a vinaigrette and not hollandaise.

    They have a Lobster promotion running until late August so no better time and excuse to use that 50% discount.

    Make an evening of it and enjoy drinks across the road at the Roundhouse. "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CANDICE said: "Amazing as always
    50% off everything including the lobster ! Perfect lovely service as always. Food is fresh and delicious, and the taste card is working on Saturday. It is definitely worth going there. I recommend it !!! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall