tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleDecember restriction
The Robin image
The Robin image
The Robin image
The Robin image
The Robin image

2 for 1 at The Robin

A gem that can be found at the heart of the town of Brentwood, The Robin is a traditional Great British pub with a twist.

An interior that is complete with wooden furniture, bare brick walls and old-fashioned lamps works with an eclectic menu that is jam-packed with great British pub fare in the creation of a venue that offers a contemporary charm.

Whilst perusing a menu it would be almost criminal to over-look the sumptuous starters on show at the restaurant, where the delicious loaded potato skins, which are topped with Monterey jack cheese, smoky bacon is wonderfully contrasted by a hot and spicy plate of Texan style buffalo wings in a list of appetisers that promises to set the appetite up perfectly for the delights to come.

For the main event there are an array of options that are fit to cater for any palate. For the particularly carnivorous diner, the succulent 8oz sirloin steak and the heavenly rack of pork ribs covered in a sublime and sweet Jack Daniels glaze, are sure to hot the spot, whilst the maple salmon, a maple barbecue seasoned Atlantic salmon fillet, makes for a sublime dish that has been plucked straight from the sea.

As for the meat averse, the veggie burger, a delectable chilli bean and melted cheese topped Quorn burger provides a fabulous vegetarian alternative.

Concluding the meal in style are The Robin desserts, where the rich Alabama chocolate cake sits alongside the classic American waffle in a divine selection of hearty treats that will excite any sweet tooth.

Important Information

Please note: The tastecard discount is not available on bank holidays or celebration days - including Valentines day, Mothering Sunday, Father's day, Christmas eve and Christmas day. The tastecard discount is also unavailable throughout December. You must book in advance and mention the tastecard to be entitled to the discount. The tastecard discount is also unavailable on Sundays as they only serve a set menu.

View all reviews
The Robin
Average member score
4.8 9
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
0
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Slow... But Good Food.
Came here for the first time... food was very nice when it eventually came up..!! It wasn't..."
Read more
Sue said "Fantastic
Love going to this pub for the best ever cooked sea bass! Cooked to perfection"
Read more
James said "Excellent Service And Tasty Food
My wife and I come here often and are always pleased by the level of service that we receive and..."
Read more
Richard said "I'd go again
Went for the first time tonight. We were surprised at how busy it was for a weekday when we..."
Read more
Dan said "Halloween Treat !
Lovely tasty food , nicely presented, good service"
Read more
Sue said
" I thoroughly enjoyed my meal today at the robin the seabass was amazing"
Read more
Sue said
" Food was amazing, great food fab atmosphere."
Read more
Sofia said "Delicious
Loved it . Best in brentwood by far"
Read more
Elaine said "Nice lunch
Very pleasant lunch , friendly staff . Good value for money"
Read more
  • "Slow... But Good Food.
    Came here for the first time... food was very nice when it eventually came up..!! It wasn't busy and took an hour from ordering, and 2 out of 4 were wrong, but quickly corrected. Seems very understaffed. "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Fantastic
    Love going to this pub for the best ever cooked sea bass! Cooked to perfection "
    Posted 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Excellent Service And Tasty Food
    My wife and I come here often and are always pleased by the level of service that we receive and the great food too. We love the great selection on their American menu. The one disappointment is that none of their deserts are home-made.

    Our usual server, Tara is always very friendly and helpful.


    Highly recommended. "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "I'd go again
    Went for the first time tonight. We were surprised at how busy it was for a weekday when we walked in. Now I know why. Very friendly staff and good food. Dinner took a while to arrive, but everything was made to order. The food was piping hot and fresh out of the oven. Nothing from a hot plate that had been sitting around for half a day. They even had a vegetarian option for my partner who for some reason refuses to eat real food. Good food, friendly staff and half price, there's nothing stopping me from happily going back. "
    Posted 8 months, 5 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "Halloween Treat !
    Lovely tasty food , nicely presented, good service "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " I thoroughly enjoyed my meal today at the robin the seabass was amazing "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Food was amazing, great food fab atmosphere. "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sofia said: "Delicious
    Loved it . Best in brentwood by far "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elaine said: "Nice lunch
    Very pleasant lunch , friendly staff . Good value for money "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • "Slow... But Good Food.
    Came here for the first time... food was very nice when it eventually came up..!! It wasn't busy and took an hour from ordering, and 2 out of 4 were wrong, but quickly corrected. Seems very understaffed. "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Fantastic
    Love going to this pub for the best ever cooked sea bass! Cooked to perfection "
    Posted 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Excellent Service And Tasty Food
    My wife and I come here often and are always pleased by the level of service that we receive and the great food too. We love the great selection on their American menu. The one disappointment is that none of their deserts are home-made.

    Our usual server, Tara is always very friendly and helpful.


    Highly recommended. "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "I'd go again
    Went for the first time tonight. We were surprised at how busy it was for a weekday when we walked in. Now I know why. Very friendly staff and good food. Dinner took a while to arrive, but everything was made to order. The food was piping hot and fresh out of the oven. Nothing from a hot plate that had been sitting around for half a day. They even had a vegetarian option for my partner who for some reason refuses to eat real food. Good food, friendly staff and half price, there's nothing stopping me from happily going back. "
    Posted 8 months, 5 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "Halloween Treat !
    Lovely tasty food , nicely presented, good service "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " I thoroughly enjoyed my meal today at the robin the seabass was amazing "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Food was amazing, great food fab atmosphere. "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sofia said: "Delicious
    Loved it . Best in brentwood by far "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elaine said: "Nice lunch
    Very pleasant lunch , friendly staff . Good value for money "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall