tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Spaccanapoli image
Spaccanapoli image
Spaccanapoli image

2 for 1 at Spaccanapoli

A great pizzeria is always a good thing to have in any neighbourhood and the North West London area of Colindale has certainly got it covered with the brilliant Spaccanapoli restaurant.

Located just a hop, skip and a jump from Colindale underground station, Spaccanapoli is a great little eatery serving the most authentic Neapolitan pizzas. Made fresh from scratch on the premises, their pizzas have gained quite a reputation in this part of the capital as being some of the most authentic around.

Every pizza is made using ingredients directly imported from Naples in Italy to ensure pure authenticity and diners can choose from a wide range of varieties. Ranging from the classic combinations to those a little more contemporary, there is something for everyone at Spaccanapoli.

The Capricciosa is a well-loved pizza, topped with mozzarella, ham, artichokes, salami, mushrooms and black olives, while the fried smoked mozzarella, sautéed aubergines and rocket is always a winner amongst vegetarian diners. There is even a house special, the Spaccanapoli pizza which comes with mozzarella, gorgonzola, walnuts and speck. A good range of fresh pasta dishes offer a tasty alternative to the pizzas while the Panuozzi are a Neapolitan form of the calzone and come served on a wooden tray.

A rustic, traditional style pizzeria, Spaccanapoli is a popular choice for locals and a great option for families thanks to its child friendly ambience. Fans of great pizza will be more than satisfied with a meal here, where a true taste of Neapolitan pizza is guaranteed.

View all reviews
Spaccanapoli
Average member score
5.0 6
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Bhushan said
" Nice small restaurant. Always good food!!"
Read more
Manish said "Lovely Food, Excellent Host!
Lovely house wine and delicious pesto spaghetti. The new owner went an extra mile to provide..."
Read more
Dinesh said "Top Italian in Colindale
We live close to this restaurant. I went with my family including children last week. It was..."
Read more
Melinda said "Authentic
Awesome pizza and salad, original Italian taste. Lovely family run restaurant. We will be back..."
Read more
Vito said "Best Pizza in Colindale
If you're looking for a very good Italian style pizza this is the right place. Friendly..."
Read more
Swapna said
" This is a wonderful pizzeria. The service was really friendly and the food was lovely. We were a..."
Read more
  • Bhushan said:
    " Nice small restaurant. Always good food!! "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Manish said: "Lovely Food, Excellent Host!
    Lovely house wine and delicious pesto spaghetti. The new owner went an extra mile to provide excellent service. Will be visiting soon x "
    Posted 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dinesh said: "Top Italian in Colindale
    We live close to this restaurant. I went with my family including children last week. It was brilliant experience. They are nice and friendly family restaurant. The food was great and we all enjoyed it. We are Indians and we normally preferred to go to Asian. However all loved the food and the service. We have been to many restaurants but this was one of the best in Colindale. And after all, the price was 'cheap and best' using Taste card including dessert. Wow! ....great for that kind of quality and taste. We definitely will go back and enjoy again. "
    Posted 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Melinda said: "Authentic
    Awesome pizza and salad, original Italian taste. Lovely family run restaurant. We will be back soon. Thank you for the warm welcome and kind service! "
    Posted 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vito said: "Best Pizza in Colindale
    If you're looking for a very good Italian style pizza this is the right place. Friendly stuff as well :) thanks, we will come back "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Swapna said:
    " This is a wonderful pizzeria. The service was really friendly and the food was lovely. We were a big group but nothing was too much trouble. Their gelato are also terrific to end the meal with. "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Bhushan said:
    " Nice small restaurant. Always good food!! "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Manish said: "Lovely Food, Excellent Host!
    Lovely house wine and delicious pesto spaghetti. The new owner went an extra mile to provide excellent service. Will be visiting soon x "
    Posted 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dinesh said: "Top Italian in Colindale
    We live close to this restaurant. I went with my family including children last week. It was brilliant experience. They are nice and friendly family restaurant. The food was great and we all enjoyed it. We are Indians and we normally preferred to go to Asian. However all loved the food and the service. We have been to many restaurants but this was one of the best in Colindale. And after all, the price was 'cheap and best' using Taste card including dessert. Wow! ....great for that kind of quality and taste. We definitely will go back and enjoy again. "
    Posted 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Melinda said: "Authentic
    Awesome pizza and salad, original Italian taste. Lovely family run restaurant. We will be back soon. Thank you for the warm welcome and kind service! "
    Posted 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vito said: "Best Pizza in Colindale
    If you're looking for a very good Italian style pizza this is the right place. Friendly stuff as well :) thanks, we will come back "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Swapna said:
    " This is a wonderful pizzeria. The service was really friendly and the food was lovely. We were a big group but nothing was too much trouble. Their gelato are also terrific to end the meal with. "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall