tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Farley Macallan image
Farley Macallan image
Farley Macallan image
Farley Macallan image
Farley Macallan image

50% off at Farley Macallan

Looking to reinvent the local, Farley Macallan is Hackney’s latest bar and restaurant that serves British delights with a twist.

Specialising mostly in small plates, diners are invited to mix and match the tantalising tastes on offer along with one of the many biodynamic and organic wines on display.

Members calling advance with a tastecard can indulge in all the delicious dishes served at Farley Macallan at a fantastic price, so there’s little reason not to try a bit of everything. The sublime small plates available include the likes of the irresistible crispy belly pork, paired with a spiced apple chutney and wild garlic, the scrumptious raw beef, partnered with nori, and the exquisite mackerel escabeche, served with toasted pine nuts and peppers.

Vegetarians have an equal measure of luxury to choose from, with delightful dishes such as the delectable cauliflower fritters, accompanied with curried yogurt, the refreshing grilled broccoli, mixed with London feta and smoked tomatoes, and the enticing shaved kohlrabi, complete with toasted caraway and yogurt.

Those looking for that sweet touch will adore the enchanting desserts like the fresh take on the Eton Mess, with fresh strawberries, marshmallows, lemon verbena and whipped Jersey cream, and the heavenly roasted rhubard, complete with vanilla ice cream and a praline crumble.

Certainly offering something distinct to those dining in Hackney, Farley Macallan is a charming locale for any occasion, best of all for a catch up with friends of some fantastic finger foods and a glass of wine or two.

View all reviews
Farley Macallan
Average member score
5.0 4
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
K-lodger said
" Excellent food and service. Will be back."
Read more
" A gem of a place, my husband and I had a really delicious and fresh meal. We tried what was..."
Read more
Tara said " Brunch & Lunch
Had a brilliant brunch after seeing Peppa Pig at the Hackney Empire Theatre one Saturday morning...."
Read more
James said
" Favourite new place on London. Brilliant lamb and pork belly alongside arguably the best chips..."
Read more
  • K-lodger said:
    " Excellent food and service. Will be back. "
    Posted 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A gem of a place, my husband and I had a really delicious and fresh meal. We tried what was recommended, including the wine and it was all very good.The staff were very attentive and knowledgeable about the food. I would recommend this place wholly. "
    Posted 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tara said: " Brunch & Lunch
    Had a brilliant brunch after seeing Peppa Pig at the Hackney Empire Theatre one Saturday morning. The little one ate free as us adults enjoyed deep gravadlax & poached eggs.
    I've been disappointed with poached eggs being overdone in brunch places recently, but these were done perfectly and the salmon was a new tasting experience for me also. My dining companion decided to opt out of brunch and instead indulged from the small plates menu for scallops on a bed of balsamic quinoa and togarashi fries.

    All in all a positive experience. Will be returning. "
    Posted 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Favourite new place on London. Brilliant lamb and pork belly alongside arguably the best chips I've had. The wine knowledge of the staff is fantastic. Being able to provide a wine for one's taste and recommend food around that is something i haven't experienced anywhere else and really brought something new and different to the experience. Top quality stuff, we'll be back soon. "
    Posted 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • K-lodger said:
    " Excellent food and service. Will be back. "
    Posted 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A gem of a place, my husband and I had a really delicious and fresh meal. We tried what was recommended, including the wine and it was all very good.The staff were very attentive and knowledgeable about the food. I would recommend this place wholly. "
    Posted 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tara said: " Brunch & Lunch
    Had a brilliant brunch after seeing Peppa Pig at the Hackney Empire Theatre one Saturday morning. The little one ate free as us adults enjoyed deep gravadlax & poached eggs.
    I've been disappointed with poached eggs being overdone in brunch places recently, but these were done perfectly and the salmon was a new tasting experience for me also. My dining companion decided to opt out of brunch and instead indulged from the small plates menu for scallops on a bed of balsamic quinoa and togarashi fries.

    All in all a positive experience. Will be returning. "
    Posted 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Favourite new place on London. Brilliant lamb and pork belly alongside arguably the best chips I've had. The wine knowledge of the staff is fantastic. Being able to provide a wine for one's taste and recommend food around that is something i haven't experienced anywhere else and really brought something new and different to the experience. Top quality stuff, we'll be back soon. "
    Posted 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall