tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Luigi Malones image
Luigi Malones image
Luigi Malones image
Luigi Malones image
Luigi Malones image

50% off at Luigi Malones

Truly a hidden wonder of the Dublin dining scene, Luigi Malones is a restaurant unparalleled for its eclectic ensemble of exquisite international and Italian dishes.

Recently renovated to breathe new life into the eatery, Luigi Malones still retains some old world touches, most notably part of an ancient Dublin city wall dating back to 1260.

Originally created by Luigi Malones himself, a man of Italian and Irish heritage, Luigi Malones is a restaurant that shares the same ethos that the founder once adhered to; that variety is the spice of life. With food from all corners of the globe, the menu is certainly something special, and diners can enjoy everything on it at a great price when they call in advance with a tastecard.

Begin a delicious meal with a delectable starter, including the likes of the classic Nachos Grande, available covered in pulled pork, the refreshing watermelon salad, and Luigi’s famous Buffalo wings. Continue to the main course with one of the many inspired dishes, which range from pastas to fajitas, and pizzas to steaks.

Particularly tantalising treats include the sizzling vegetarian fajitas, the enticing chicken tequila pasta, the tender BBQ ribs, the succulent 10oz fillet steak and the sumptuous chargrilled halloumi souvlaki.

Conclude the occasion with one of the irresistible desserts, featuring the likes of the decedent Toblerone and Butterscotch Cheesecake, the scrumptious caramelised apple crumble, and the heavenly strawberry and chocolate pavlova.

With a wealth of choices available, every palate is sure to be pleased at Luigi Malones.

View all reviews
Luigi Malones
Average member score
4.8 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Donald said "Great night out
Everything about our meal was excellent...but we couldn't eat it all ..just too much!"
Read more
Ann said "5 Star All Round
We dined here on a weekend trip and they did Dublin proud! Super efficient service, excellent..."
Read more
AARON said
" Great Food, Great Service Highly Rexommend.."
Read more
Nomio said "Fabulous spot, lovely food!
We celebrated our anniversary here on a Friday evening. We used a tastecard to get a great..."
Read more
  • Donald said: "Great night out
    Everything about our meal was excellent...but we couldn't eat it all ..just too much! "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said: "5 Star All Round
    We dined here on a weekend trip and they did Dublin proud! Super efficient service, excellent food and relaxing atmosphere. Would highly recommend "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AARON said:
    " Great Food, Great Service Highly Rexommend.. "
    Posted 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nomio said: "Fabulous spot, lovely food!
    We celebrated our anniversary here on a Friday evening. We used a tastecard to get a great discount.
    Food is really good here-there is a great atmosphere and the staff are very efficient.
    We would definitely come back again! "
    Posted 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Donald said: "Great night out
    Everything about our meal was excellent...but we couldn't eat it all ..just too much! "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said: "5 Star All Round
    We dined here on a weekend trip and they did Dublin proud! Super efficient service, excellent food and relaxing atmosphere. Would highly recommend "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AARON said:
    " Great Food, Great Service Highly Rexommend.. "
    Posted 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nomio said: "Fabulous spot, lovely food!
    We celebrated our anniversary here on a Friday evening. We used a tastecard to get a great discount.
    Food is really good here-there is a great atmosphere and the staff are very efficient.
    We would definitely come back again! "
    Posted 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall