tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Jewel in the Crown image
Jewel in the Crown image
Jewel in the Crown image
Jewel in the Crown image

50% off at Jewel in the Crown

A hidden gem of the Swindon dining area, the Jewel in the Crown is an exemplary Indian restaurant that displays a high standard from the second diners walk through the doors.

Richly decorated with majestic furniture, hanging chandeliers and ample seating, Jewel in the Crown sets the scene as an elegant eatery in which to savour some sublime Indian cuisine.

Run for over 30 years and with a kitchen spearheaded by the excellent combination of chefs the quality of everything served in the Jewel in the Crown has remained considerably high throughout the years, and now tastecard diners can enjoy the fantastic fare served at an incredible price when they call in advance with their card.

Begin the opulent experience with one of the many heavenly starters, featuring classic Indian appetisers for both carnivorous and herbivorous diners alike. The main courses available spoil diners for choice, with a wealth of classic curries, luxurious English dishes and innovative culinary creations.

With even more exquisite Indian dishes, both veggie friendly and meat catering, and some delightful English dishes, every palate will find something pleasing at Jewel in the Crown.

Important Information

Please Note: Discount is not available on Fridays or Saturdays. The Jewel In The Crown is not open during the day through out the week. The tastecard discount is not available throughout December, on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc. Members must also book in advance to be entitled to the discount, and the offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

View all reviews
Jewel in the Crown
Average member score
4.5 4
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Kimberley said "Amazing
Great food and service"
Read more
Lauren said "Amazing food great value
The food was very tasty and great service"
Read more
Paul said "Fantastic
Wonderful place to have your favourite Indian cuisine.fantastic service and lovely raj style setting"
Read more
"Brilliant
Excellent. Thank you"
Read more
  • Kimberley said: "Amazing
    Great food and service "
    Posted 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Amazing food great value
    The food was very tasty and great service "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Fantastic
    Wonderful place to have your favourite Indian cuisine.fantastic service and lovely raj style setting "
    Posted 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Brilliant
    Excellent. Thank you "
    Posted 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Kimberley said: "Amazing
    Great food and service "
    Posted 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Amazing food great value
    The food was very tasty and great service "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Fantastic
    Wonderful place to have your favourite Indian cuisine.fantastic service and lovely raj style setting "
    Posted 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Brilliant
    Excellent. Thank you "
    Posted 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall