tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Ottoman Grill image
Ottoman Grill image
Ottoman Grill image
Ottoman Grill image
Ottoman Grill image

2 for 1 at Ottoman Grill

An independent family run eatery that can be found on Guinea Street, Ottoman Grill is the place to be for any fan of Turkish cuisine in Exeter.

Boasting over 30 years of experience in the sector, the restaurant has been able to hone its craft and is seen by many of its local fans as second to none when it comes to providing tantalising Middle Eastern flavours.

The quality that is present in each dish is, in part, due to the fresh ingredients used in their creation – and they become all the more enjoyable when considering the fantastic value offered to tastecard members when they call in advance with their card. This begins with the fabulous mezze starters, which are available in hot and cold plates and include the traditional favourites of the falafel and humus as well as a host of other delights, including the karides, jumbo king prawns in a garlic butter sauce, and the aubergine based Patlican ezme. All of which acting as exquisite pre-cursers for the sumptuous main course to come.

Arguably the stars of the show, as expected, can be seen in their grill section, where the adana kofte kebab of marinated tender minced lamb sits alongside the chicken shish incorporated tavuk sis, and where the vegetable grill of aubergine, pepper, onion and tomato provides a wonderful alternative for the more herbivorous diner. There are also a number of options that promise to satisfy the patrons of all things Turkish, with the mousaka, the cous cous and the imam bayildi being just three of the choices to keep the traditionalists at bay.

Guests are invited to conclude the meal in style with one of the delectable Turkish desserts, such as the baklava and the kunefe, before dipping into the savings and enjoying a drink or two at the bar.

Important Information

Please note: You must book in advance mentioning the tastecard for the discount to be valid. The tastecard discount does not include any sharing platters or drinks. The tastecard is not available on bank holidays or celebration days - including Valentines Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. you must mention your tastecard to receive the offer.

View all reviews
Ottoman Grill
Average member score
5.0 5
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
John said
" We had an excellent meal at this family run restaurant. The atmosphere and service were equally..."
Read more
Ron said "Great food and service
Just great !"
Read more
Andrew said "Great!
Great food and a friendly service, would definitely recommend:-)"
Read more
JENNIFER said "loved it
great food, great service would definitely come back"
Read more
Adam19811981 said "Stunning find
Excellent food and total bargain. Definately worth going to"
Read more
  • John said:
    " We had an excellent meal at this family run restaurant. The atmosphere and service were equally good. We will definitely go again. "
    Posted 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ron said: "Great food and service
    Just great ! "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Great!
    Great food and a friendly service, would definitely recommend:-) "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JENNIFER said: "loved it
    great food, great service would definitely come back "
    Posted 1 month, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam19811981 said: "Stunning find
    Excellent food and total bargain. Definately worth going to "
    Posted 2 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • John said:
    " We had an excellent meal at this family run restaurant. The atmosphere and service were equally good. We will definitely go again. "
    Posted 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ron said: "Great food and service
    Just great ! "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Great!
    Great food and a friendly service, would definitely recommend:-) "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JENNIFER said: "loved it
    great food, great service would definitely come back "
    Posted 1 month, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam19811981 said: "Stunning find
    Excellent food and total bargain. Definately worth going to "
    Posted 2 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall