tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 6 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Tiger Tiger - Portsmouth image
Tiger Tiger - Portsmouth image
Tiger Tiger - Portsmouth image
Tiger Tiger - Portsmouth image
Tiger Tiger - Portsmouth image

50% off at Tiger Tiger - Portsmouth

The Restaurant:

Welcome to The Tiger restaurant – a new casual style offering informal dining from 12noon – 10pm. Grab some drinks and a meal after work or enjoy a weekend party. The restaurant at Tiger Tiger Portsmouth is a relaxed and fun dining experience offering all the traditional favourites; serving steaks, salads, burgers and fusion dishes from 5pm to late.

About the Tiger restaurant:

Enjoy the Tiger restaurant menu in a contemporary, stylish yet relaxed environment. Providing a well balanced and well priced menu the restaurant appeals equally to grab a bite midweek and as a weekend party location.

The restaurant’s cosmopolitan nature creates an upbeat and lively experience; a modern, relaxed and naturally stylish environment.

Try delicious dishes such as their Chilli Glazed Salmon, Chicken & Chorizo Skewers and a delicious range of mains including a range of burgers, steaks and other great home comforts

Important Information

Please note: Tiger Tiger offer the tastecard discount 7 days a week until 10pm, subject to availability. Only valid on food and the offer cannot be used on the Bar Snacks Menu, it is also only valid on the restaurant menu and is not available with any other bundle deal, offer or promotion. Tables must be booked at least 30 minutes in advance and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or set menu. Only 1 tastecard will be accepted per tastecard booking. The offer is not available during the month of December. The tastecard discount is not available on Home International Days.

View all reviews
Tiger Tiger - Portsmouth
Average member score
4.0 29
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
9
Good
4
Average
0
Poor
3
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" All good"
Read more
Daniel said "10/05/2016
Brilliant food and service. Wine a bit costy"
Read more
Neil said "1st Timer
1st Time use, went and saw staff and booked an hour ahead, all went well and the food was..."
Read more
" Service was really good as was the food"
Read more
Lou said "Tiger Tiger Shining Bright
Atmosphere would improve if people would
take advantage of this offer. All excellent Read more
Reggie said
" Worth a visit after a long day at the beech and shopping. Nice food clean place only gave a 3 for..."
Read more
joudani said
" the food absolutely fabulous and very good for money we use it almost every week well done, and..."
Read more
Nicola said
" On entering we were greeted at the door and then taken through to the main restaurant and very..."
Read more
Kevin said "It's Ok
It's ok if u want to get 2.25 pint and cheap food. Not if you want to take a girl on a nice..."
Read more
Adam said "Always awesome!
Every time we visit Gunwharf Quay in Portsmouth we have lunch here. Always amazing and friendly...."
Read more
Danz said
" Really lovely and friendly staff from telephone booking through to the service. Food is really..."
Read more
Dan said "Amazing Food And Service
New menu was great. Can't believe they offer 50% off. Best reason to have a taste card."
Read more
Lynne said "Great Service
Great food, great service"
Read more
Stephanie said
" Run out of sirloin steak and no sweet potatoes fries"
Read more
Amie said
" Lovely food and friendly staff"
Read more
Larry said
" Good service, good food, great location will definitely be going again."
Read more
" Eying high"
Read more
Karl said "Friendly Staff
Great quality lunchtime menu , staff were great"
Read more
RAKSHA said "Atrocious waiting time
Atrocious waiting time! No service at all. We had to call someone over to take our order.. asked..."
Read more
CT said
" Steak was very tough and struggled to eat it. Chicken burger and fish and chips were quite good..."
Read more
michelle said
" Lovely food still feeling stuffed :-)"
Read more
Julie said "Meal with friends
Was a mare to book as site says book an hour before you want to dine but tiger tiger site will..."
Read more
Ju said "It Was OK For lunch With A Lovely view
We found it really tricky finding the front door, and when we did it looked as if it had closed..."
Read more
LISA said "Lovely Sunday lunch
Wondered how good the food would be as the price for sunday lunch was so reasonable - we were..."
Read more
Charlotte said
" I are here with my partner mother and dad. Starters came out cold order prawn cocktail same out..."
Read more
D said "Bucket of wings
To share, plenty to share with 4 people... staff friendly and a great view..."
Read more
MICHAEL said "Good food. Ok service
The food was good but the service was a bit all over the place and slightly unprofessional. Not..."
Read more
Kev said
" Great value"
Read more
Mr said "Dont bother!
Pub grub at a push, wetherspoons blows this place out the water, dry and overcooked food and very..."
Read more
"Absolutely my favourite venue at Gunwharf Quays ever since it opened. Restaurant is utterly..."
Read more
"Lovely setting, food was delicious, found the restaurant very warm and friendly accept being over..."
Read more
  • " All good "
    Posted 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "10/05/2016
    Brilliant food and service. Wine a bit costy "
    Posted 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said: "1st Timer
    1st Time use, went and saw staff and booked an hour ahead, all went well and the food was delightful. We had two steaks and a ribs (50% not 2 4 1). Normally we would of had a lunch menu but with 50% we went mad. Good start. "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Service was really good as was the food "
    Posted 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lou said: "Tiger Tiger Shining Bright
    Atmosphere would improve if people would
    take advantage of this offer. All excellent
    with views over Gunwharf Quays and Portsmouth harbour.
    I "
    Posted 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Reggie said:
    " Worth a visit after a long day at the beech and shopping. Nice food clean place only gave a 3 for atmosphere as we were the only ones in the restaurant, but I would imagine it to be good "
    Posted 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • joudani said:
    " the food absolutely fabulous and very good for money we use it almost every week well done, and staff very nice and helpful "
    Posted 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicola said:
    " On entering we were greeted at the door and then taken through to the main restaurant and very well looked after by lovely staff.
    The food was bought out in a reasonable amount of time and good value for money especially the kids meals.
    The waitress was very attentive to my two daughters making sure they had colouring and crayons to keep them entertained.
    Although the food could of been a bit warmer the taste and portion size were good.
    Will defiantly recommend and be visiting again. "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "It's Ok
    It's ok if u want to get 2.25 pint and cheap food. Not if you want to take a girl on a nice date. "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Always awesome!
    Every time we visit Gunwharf Quay in Portsmouth we have lunch here. Always amazing and friendly. Try the BBQ Beef Short Ribs, you won't be sorry "
    Posted 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danz said:
    " Really lovely and friendly staff from telephone booking through to the service. Food is really nice and didn't take a long time for it to arrive once ordered. Really lovely atmosphere especially with the holidays coming. Overall a great experience for us and will definitely come back again. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "Amazing Food And Service
    New menu was great. Can't believe they offer 50% off. Best reason to have a taste card. "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said: "Great Service
    Great food, great service "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephanie said:
    " Run out of sirloin steak and no sweet potatoes fries "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amie said:
    " Lovely food and friendly staff "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Larry said:
    " Good service, good food, great location will definitely be going again. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Eying high "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karl said: "Friendly Staff
    Great quality lunchtime menu , staff were great "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RAKSHA said: "Atrocious waiting time
    Atrocious waiting time! No service at all. We had to call someone over to take our order.. asked staff to clear our plates away.. and ask how long food was going to take. When it got here the order was wrong! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CT said:
    " Steak was very tough and struggled to eat it. Chicken burger and fish and chips were quite good however. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • michelle said:
    " Lovely food still feeling stuffed :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Meal with friends
    Was a mare to book as site says book an hour before you want to dine but tiger tiger site will only let you book an hour b4 their dining session eg ( 12-5) (5pm+). So I booked a later session & went at time wanted to speak to manager who said he'd accommodate rather than turn down business.:-) food was nice but service not great, so would have resented paying full price. Would eat there again only if they had another deal as have had much nicer food in more appealing surroundings & better customer service from nicer staff in other restaurants in gunwharf. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ju said: "It Was OK For lunch With A Lovely view
    We found it really tricky finding the front door, and when we did it looked as if it had closed down. Went into a bar/club looking area downstairs inside the door, but no one was there, so ventured tentatively up the stairs. There was no signs signalling that was where the eating area was. We arrived about 12.30 lunchtime, and it was freezing cold in there. I couldn't take my coat off to start with. The 2 of us shared a Tiger Tiger platter for 4. We were feeling a bit piggy ordering double but to be honest there wasn't that much food and ideal for the two of us for lunch. He ribs and chicken wings weren't that hot, but it was tasty and the female waitress was really sweet and attentive with us. Nice choice of things on menu and other customers we saw had the chilli which looked amazing on the plate. If the restaurant was warmer it would have been way more enjoyable. The views out the window across the Solent were stunning at our window table. Would definitely go back as we've never been to a Tiger Tiger before. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LISA said: "Lovely Sunday lunch
    Wondered how good the food would be as the price for sunday lunch was so reasonable - we were pleasantly surprised, great roast and pudding was delicious. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said:
    " I are here with my partner mother and dad. Starters came out cold order prawn cocktail same out just plain no sauce. With our mains chicken was dry and hard! My partner and dad orders the same 20 mins before coming out they said they have ran out in what they wanted. I orders salmon and sweet pot wedges salmon was black and burnt and so was my sweet pot "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Bucket of wings
    To share, plenty to share with 4 people... staff friendly and a great view... "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MICHAEL said: "Good food. Ok service
    The food was good but the service was a bit all over the place and slightly unprofessional. Not bad altogether but expected more. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said:
    " Great value "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Dont bother!
    Pub grub at a push, wetherspoons blows this place out the water, dry and overcooked food and very very overpriced , stay well clear of this place . "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Absolutely my favourite venue at Gunwharf Quays ever since it opened. Restaurant is utterly superb, food wonderful and staff could not be friendlier. Day or night you will never feel disappointed and the panoramic views from the first floor are stunning. Fantastic evening venue for a really great time with music for all tastes. ( Best cocktails in town too ) !!! Finest venue in Portsmouth for a great meal and epic evening on one of the dance floors ... no contest !!! Simon "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Lovely setting, food was delicious, found the restaurant very warm and friendly accept being over charged on the bill, which they have happily refunded. Will be going again. Leanne   "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " All good "
    Posted 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "10/05/2016
    Brilliant food and service. Wine a bit costy "
    Posted 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said: "1st Timer
    1st Time use, went and saw staff and booked an hour ahead, all went well and the food was delightful. We had two steaks and a ribs (50% not 2 4 1). Normally we would of had a lunch menu but with 50% we went mad. Good start. "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Service was really good as was the food "
    Posted 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lou said: "Tiger Tiger Shining Bright
    Atmosphere would improve if people would
    take advantage of this offer. All excellent
    with views over Gunwharf Quays and Portsmouth harbour.
    I "
    Posted 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Reggie said:
    " Worth a visit after a long day at the beech and shopping. Nice food clean place only gave a 3 for atmosphere as we were the only ones in the restaurant, but I would imagine it to be good "
    Posted 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • joudani said:
    " the food absolutely fabulous and very good for money we use it almost every week well done, and staff very nice and helpful "
    Posted 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicola said:
    " On entering we were greeted at the door and then taken through to the main restaurant and very well looked after by lovely staff.
    The food was bought out in a reasonable amount of time and good value for money especially the kids meals.
    The waitress was very attentive to my two daughters making sure they had colouring and crayons to keep them entertained.
    Although the food could of been a bit warmer the taste and portion size were good.
    Will defiantly recommend and be visiting again. "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "It's Ok
    It's ok if u want to get 2.25 pint and cheap food. Not if you want to take a girl on a nice date. "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Always awesome!
    Every time we visit Gunwharf Quay in Portsmouth we have lunch here. Always amazing and friendly. Try the BBQ Beef Short Ribs, you won't be sorry "
    Posted 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danz said:
    " Really lovely and friendly staff from telephone booking through to the service. Food is really nice and didn't take a long time for it to arrive once ordered. Really lovely atmosphere especially with the holidays coming. Overall a great experience for us and will definitely come back again. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "Amazing Food And Service
    New menu was great. Can't believe they offer 50% off. Best reason to have a taste card. "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said: "Great Service
    Great food, great service "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephanie said:
    " Run out of sirloin steak and no sweet potatoes fries "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amie said:
    " Lovely food and friendly staff "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Larry said:
    " Good service, good food, great location will definitely be going again. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Eying high "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karl said: "Friendly Staff
    Great quality lunchtime menu , staff were great "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RAKSHA said: "Atrocious waiting time
    Atrocious waiting time! No service at all. We had to call someone over to take our order.. asked staff to clear our plates away.. and ask how long food was going to take. When it got here the order was wrong! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CT said:
    " Steak was very tough and struggled to eat it. Chicken burger and fish and chips were quite good however. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • michelle said:
    " Lovely food still feeling stuffed :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Meal with friends
    Was a mare to book as site says book an hour before you want to dine but tiger tiger site will only let you book an hour b4 their dining session eg ( 12-5) (5pm+). So I booked a later session & went at time wanted to speak to manager who said he'd accommodate rather than turn down business.:-) food was nice but service not great, so would have resented paying full price. Would eat there again only if they had another deal as have had much nicer food in more appealing surroundings & better customer service from nicer staff in other restaurants in gunwharf. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ju said: "It Was OK For lunch With A Lovely view
    We found it really tricky finding the front door, and when we did it looked as if it had closed down. Went into a bar/club looking area downstairs inside the door, but no one was there, so ventured tentatively up the stairs. There was no signs signalling that was where the eating area was. We arrived about 12.30 lunchtime, and it was freezing cold in there. I couldn't take my coat off to start with. The 2 of us shared a Tiger Tiger platter for 4. We were feeling a bit piggy ordering double but to be honest there wasn't that much food and ideal for the two of us for lunch. He ribs and chicken wings weren't that hot, but it was tasty and the female waitress was really sweet and attentive with us. Nice choice of things on menu and other customers we saw had the chilli which looked amazing on the plate. If the restaurant was warmer it would have been way more enjoyable. The views out the window across the Solent were stunning at our window table. Would definitely go back as we've never been to a Tiger Tiger before. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LISA said: "Lovely Sunday lunch
    Wondered how good the food would be as the price for sunday lunch was so reasonable - we were pleasantly surprised, great roast and pudding was delicious. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said:
    " I are here with my partner mother and dad. Starters came out cold order prawn cocktail same out just plain no sauce. With our mains chicken was dry and hard! My partner and dad orders the same 20 mins before coming out they said they have ran out in what they wanted. I orders salmon and sweet pot wedges salmon was black and burnt and so was my sweet pot "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Bucket of wings
    To share, plenty to share with 4 people... staff friendly and a great view... "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MICHAEL said: "Good food. Ok service
    The food was good but the service was a bit all over the place and slightly unprofessional. Not bad altogether but expected more. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said:
    " Great value "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Dont bother!
    Pub grub at a push, wetherspoons blows this place out the water, dry and overcooked food and very very overpriced , stay well clear of this place . "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Absolutely my favourite venue at Gunwharf Quays ever since it opened. Restaurant is utterly superb, food wonderful and staff could not be friendlier. Day or night you will never feel disappointed and the panoramic views from the first floor are stunning. Fantastic evening venue for a really great time with music for all tastes. ( Best cocktails in town too ) !!! Finest venue in Portsmouth for a great meal and epic evening on one of the dance floors ... no contest !!! Simon "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Lovely setting, food was delicious, found the restaurant very warm and friendly accept being over charged on the bill, which they have happily refunded. Will be going again. Leanne   "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review