tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Caco & Co image
Caco & Co image
Caco & Co image
Caco & Co image
Caco & Co image

50% off at Caco & Co

An authentic taste of the Mediterranean can be found in the very heart of West London at the excellent Caco and Co restaurant.

It may be small in size, but this superb little restaurant certainly packs a punch with its wonderfully authentic menu of delightful fare.

Centred around fresh, homemade Bolo de Caco (hence the name), a special bread which is made fresh on the premises by Head Chef Marcos, the restaurant is able to provide an array of delectable dishes, many of which being available to tastecard members at a fabulous discount when they call in advance with their card.

The selection at Caco and Co is as tantalising as they come, and they ingredients sourced from both Portugal and local markets in the UK. The dry fish comes straight from Jose Mota, the restaurant’s very own fisherman in Portugal, who matures his fish in salt and hangs it in a reclaimed boat in his back yard until ready to be transported over to Caco and Co in London. The baked salt cod is a must try, served with sliced potato, onions, garlic and herbs. As for the Bolo de Caco, tuck into Atlantic tuna steak with garlic butter and watercress on Bola de Caco or sirloin steak, chorizo, ham and cheese on Bolo de Caco accompanied by a spicy sauce. For dessert, a sweet Portuguese dish of biscuits dipped in coffee, eggs and cream is just the ticket.

Rustic and comforting, Caco and Co is a fantastic little find for anyone wishing to try the wonderful food of the region. Within walking distance of both Shepherd’s Bush and Goldhawk Road underground stations, this lovely restaurant is well worth the visit to deepest West London.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Sunday's.

View all reviews
Caco & Co
Average member score
4.6 12
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Will said "Food Was Brilliant
The food was brilliant, we struggled to pick something as it all sounded so good! Service was a..."
Read more
Ana said
" Amazing value for money with tastecard. A nice atmosphere with friendly staff. The food quality..."
Read more
Maria said "Great food quality
The food quality is great!! Homemade but refined dishes...perhaps a little expensive but..."
Read more
Candice said
" Amazing food. Great find."
Read more
" Very tasty Portuguese food! The service was good in a very relaxed and young atmosphere!"
Read more
Rickael said "Wonderful
Service is exquisite, the staff are alw
ays so friendly and it is always genuine. The food..."
Read more
Liana said
" Went to lunch with my mother. Menu looked great. Unfortunately the service was terrible. Music..."
Read more
Pablo said "Second time and we'll repeat
We tried before the tuna steak and the bacalhau com natas (tuna served room temperature, both..."
Read more
Pablo said
" Amazing Portuguese food"
Read more
Peter said "Love this place
I love this place; there is a good variety of food which is well cooked and served promptly. The..."
Read more
Tom said "Best Restaurant In The Acton Shepherds Bush Area
Great for brunch lunch and dinner. The food is exquisite and the service is unparalleled."
Read more
Laura said "Amazing!
Super food, we had 5 small plates between two of us which was perfect! Very good price and lovely..."
Read more
  • Will said: "Food Was Brilliant
    The food was brilliant, we struggled to pick something as it all sounded so good! Service was a bit slow but the food compensated for it "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ana said:
    " Amazing value for money with tastecard. A nice atmosphere with friendly staff. The food quality is great, we ordered a chicken and bacon croquette, Soft crab prego, sweet potato fries and Azores Tuna Steak to share between two people. It was more than enough and delicious! Will come back! "
    Posted 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Great food quality
    The food quality is great!! Homemade but refined dishes...perhaps a little expensive but it's definitely worth it!! Staff are nice and professional. Even though we didn't call as it was established in the conditions for tastecard use, they accepted the card for this time as they were not very busy. It was a wonderful experience overall and we will be definitely be coming back :) "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Candice said:
    " Amazing food. Great find. "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very tasty Portuguese food! The service was good in a very relaxed and young atmosphere! "
    Posted 4 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rickael said: "Wonderful
    Service is exquisite, the staff are alw
    ays so friendly and it is always genuine. The food is good and an interesting twist on each dish "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liana said:
    " Went to lunch with my mother. Menu looked great. Unfortunately the service was terrible. Music way too loud. When asked if it could be turned down a little we received a frown from the waiter. It was lowered but he didn't return to take our order. We left. VERY disappointing "
    Posted 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pablo said: "Second time and we'll repeat
    We tried before the tuna steak and the bacalhau com natas (tuna served room temperature, both delicious) and today Francesinha and Soft Crab Prego, size more than enough for a diner! We will repeat soon :) "
    Posted 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pablo said:
    " Amazing Portuguese food "
    Posted 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Love this place
    I love this place; there is a good variety of food which is well cooked and served promptly. The staff are very pleasant and accommodating, also extremely patient and good humoured with my toddler. Definitely recommended for places to work as plenty of corners, plus mums with children. Recommended! "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Best Restaurant In The Acton Shepherds Bush Area
    Great for brunch lunch and dinner. The food is exquisite and the service is unparalleled. "
    Posted 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Amazing!
    Super food, we had 5 small plates between two of us which was perfect! Very good price and lovely atmosphere! "
    Posted 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Will said: "Food Was Brilliant
    The food was brilliant, we struggled to pick something as it all sounded so good! Service was a bit slow but the food compensated for it "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ana said:
    " Amazing value for money with tastecard. A nice atmosphere with friendly staff. The food quality is great, we ordered a chicken and bacon croquette, Soft crab prego, sweet potato fries and Azores Tuna Steak to share between two people. It was more than enough and delicious! Will come back! "
    Posted 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Great food quality
    The food quality is great!! Homemade but refined dishes...perhaps a little expensive but it's definitely worth it!! Staff are nice and professional. Even though we didn't call as it was established in the conditions for tastecard use, they accepted the card for this time as they were not very busy. It was a wonderful experience overall and we will be definitely be coming back :) "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Candice said:
    " Amazing food. Great find. "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very tasty Portuguese food! The service was good in a very relaxed and young atmosphere! "
    Posted 4 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rickael said: "Wonderful
    Service is exquisite, the staff are alw
    ays so friendly and it is always genuine. The food is good and an interesting twist on each dish "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liana said:
    " Went to lunch with my mother. Menu looked great. Unfortunately the service was terrible. Music way too loud. When asked if it could be turned down a little we received a frown from the waiter. It was lowered but he didn't return to take our order. We left. VERY disappointing "
    Posted 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pablo said: "Second time and we'll repeat
    We tried before the tuna steak and the bacalhau com natas (tuna served room temperature, both delicious) and today Francesinha and Soft Crab Prego, size more than enough for a diner! We will repeat soon :) "
    Posted 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pablo said:
    " Amazing Portuguese food "
    Posted 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Love this place
    I love this place; there is a good variety of food which is well cooked and served promptly. The staff are very pleasant and accommodating, also extremely patient and good humoured with my toddler. Definitely recommended for places to work as plenty of corners, plus mums with children. Recommended! "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Best Restaurant In The Acton Shepherds Bush Area
    Great for brunch lunch and dinner. The food is exquisite and the service is unparalleled. "
    Posted 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Amazing!
    Super food, we had 5 small plates between two of us which was perfect! Very good price and lovely atmosphere! "
    Posted 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall