tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
KKS Café Bar Grill image
KKS Café Bar Grill image
KKS Café Bar Grill image
KKS Café Bar Grill image
KKS Café Bar Grill image

50% off at KKS Café Bar Grill

Found on Calderwood Street in the Woolwich area of London, KKS provides all who care to partake with a scrumptious selection of Middle Eastern fare, as well as the odd delicacy from closer to home.

Now accepting the tastecard, members are able to enjoy all of the dishes found on the a la carte menu at a fantastic discount when they call in advance and produce their card upon arrival.

Beginning with the exquisite appetisers, where a host of meze dishes can be found, including a glorious collection of garlic and herb butter marinated king prawns, a crushed chick pea based hummus, and a delectable homemade cod roe pate, diners can consider their appetite suitably whetted for what’s to come.

Next up, the main course selection is just as mouth-watering and incorporates a number of tender burger and succulent steak options that work alongside an array of Middle Eastern large plates. Particularly enticing examples of the latter can be seen in the delectable marinated chicken wings, the lean minced lamb filled lamb kofte, and the marinated mixed vegetable filled vegetable casserole.

Be it for a casual meal out with the significant other, a quick catch up with a close friend, or a small celebration with the family, all are catered for at KKS.

Important Information

Please note: The Tastecard offer is only valid on the evening menu which starts at 6pm. Please book at least 24 hours in advance on the phone and mention you have a Tastecard, bookings made online will not be accepted. Only one card per booking.

View all reviews
KKS Café Bar Grill
Average member score
5.0 14
Diner rating
Excellent
14
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Raj said "Everything is awesome.
Great portions and service"
Read more
Mercedes said "Best Turkish Food In Woolwich
Very accommodating and friendly staff. Food is superb with fresh fish everyday and very big..."
Read more
Kay said "Amazing
The food was great, large portions for a good price! The ice tea selection was divine!
Read more
Rav said "Great ambience and good food
..nuff said"
Read more
stuart said
" Visited here 22nd Feb, will definitely come back, opted with a mixed Kebab and it was lovely,..."
Read more
Beki said
" Delicious food and huge portions. We shared the mixed grill and couldn't finish it. The meat..."
Read more
The said "New Local Favourite
This place is definitely a hidden gem. Absolutely no problem using the taste card. The food was..."
Read more
Shakeir said "Great food and Great staff
First time here and food was really nice. Waitress was really welcoming and attentive to our needs."
Read more
stuart said
" Used Tastecard here no problems at all, we had a lovely meal and will definitely be back with or..."
Read more
stuart said
" Used Tastecard here no problems at all, we had a lovely meal and will definitely be back with or..."
Read more
Scott said "Outstanding
Our favourite place to eat in London. We have tried the others in the area and they don't..."
Read more
Scott said "Fantastic Restaurant
Well what can I say...

The food and service in KKs is unbelievable

The..."
Read more
Adelle said "Great place
Lovely little place and atmosphere. Great food and a great host."
Read more
Dan said "A new favourite place to eat!
We had only just ordered a take away from KK's, a few days ago, as had spotted them on one..."
Read more
  • Raj said: "Everything is awesome.
    Great portions and service "
    Posted 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mercedes said: "Best Turkish Food In Woolwich
    Very accommodating and friendly staff. Food is superb with fresh fish everyday and very big portions. They offer a great variety of dishes and drinks. I would recommend the delicious fruit smoothies. Economical prices considering the quality and quantity of the food on offer.
    I highly recommend it. "
    Posted 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kay said: "Amazing
    The food was great, large portions for a good price! The ice tea selection was divine!

    Definitely end the meal with an Irish coffee!

    Yum! "
    Posted 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rav said: "Great ambience and good food
    ..nuff said "
    Posted 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • stuart said:
    " Visited here 22nd Feb, will definitely come back, opted with a mixed Kebab and it was lovely, staff are very nice as well. "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beki said:
    " Delicious food and huge portions. We shared the mixed grill and couldn't finish it. The meat was really tasty and tender, and the staff are lovely and friendly. "
    Posted 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "New Local Favourite
    This place is definitely a hidden gem. Absolutely no problem using the taste card. The food was amazing, couldn't fault it, we were very excited to hear they now do takeaway! The service was excellent, and they are very child friendly. All in all, a great find, we will be back!! "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shakeir said: "Great food and Great staff
    First time here and food was really nice. Waitress was really welcoming and attentive to our needs. "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • stuart said:
    " Used Tastecard here no problems at all, we had a lovely meal and will definitely be back with or without card. Owners are very friendly as well. "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • stuart said:
    " Used Tastecard here no problems at all, we had a lovely meal and will definitely be back with or without card. Owners are very friendly as well. "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said: "Outstanding
    Our favourite place to eat in London. We have tried the others in the area and they don't come close to this place, the food is always fresh and the service is brilliant.

    Thank you again "
    Posted 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said: "Fantastic Restaurant
    Well what can I say...

    The food and service in KKs is unbelievable

    The owner is a brilliant, honest host that has a great personality and attitude. The food was very tasty and the portions are very generous, the meats are spot on with great marinade. I would recommend this to everyone at any time of the day. Very well priced and worth every penny.

    Thank you "
    Posted 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adelle said: "Great place
    Lovely little place and atmosphere. Great food and a great host. "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "A new favourite place to eat!
    We had only just ordered a take away from KK's, a few days ago, as had spotted them on one of the delivery sites and the food was so good, that we hadn't stopped praising it since. So when we saw it was listed on the Tastecard website, we didn't hesitate to book in and visit in person. It didn't disappoint and we were greeted with a warm welcome from the owner, who helpfully explained some of the dishes on the menu, as they have a great selection. The food was outstanding, great quality, really amazing flavours and very generous portions (and they kindly boxed up what we couldn't finish, as we didn't want to leave one bite behind)! The selection of desserts available covers most tastes and the Chocolate Orange cake was exceptional (think a giant, moist jaffa cake) served with top quality ice cream. We ordered quite a few dishes, as it all sounded so good and we couldn't fault any of them. It was great value, even without the discount but unbelievably good value with it. They have lots of different drinks, both boozy and soft, to choose from and so there really is something for everyone and all served with a smile.

    We can't recommend this restaurant enough and intend to visit often, so do yourself a favour and try it out, you won't be disappointed. "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Raj said: "Everything is awesome.
    Great portions and service "
    Posted 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mercedes said: "Best Turkish Food In Woolwich
    Very accommodating and friendly staff. Food is superb with fresh fish everyday and very big portions. They offer a great variety of dishes and drinks. I would recommend the delicious fruit smoothies. Economical prices considering the quality and quantity of the food on offer.
    I highly recommend it. "
    Posted 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kay said: "Amazing
    The food was great, large portions for a good price! The ice tea selection was divine!

    Definitely end the meal with an Irish coffee!

    Yum! "
    Posted 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rav said: "Great ambience and good food
    ..nuff said "
    Posted 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • stuart said:
    " Visited here 22nd Feb, will definitely come back, opted with a mixed Kebab and it was lovely, staff are very nice as well. "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beki said:
    " Delicious food and huge portions. We shared the mixed grill and couldn't finish it. The meat was really tasty and tender, and the staff are lovely and friendly. "
    Posted 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "New Local Favourite
    This place is definitely a hidden gem. Absolutely no problem using the taste card. The food was amazing, couldn't fault it, we were very excited to hear they now do takeaway! The service was excellent, and they are very child friendly. All in all, a great find, we will be back!! "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shakeir said: "Great food and Great staff
    First time here and food was really nice. Waitress was really welcoming and attentive to our needs. "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • stuart said:
    " Used Tastecard here no problems at all, we had a lovely meal and will definitely be back with or without card. Owners are very friendly as well. "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • stuart said:
    " Used Tastecard here no problems at all, we had a lovely meal and will definitely be back with or without card. Owners are very friendly as well. "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said: "Outstanding
    Our favourite place to eat in London. We have tried the others in the area and they don't come close to this place, the food is always fresh and the service is brilliant.

    Thank you again "
    Posted 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said: "Fantastic Restaurant
    Well what can I say...

    The food and service in KKs is unbelievable

    The owner is a brilliant, honest host that has a great personality and attitude. The food was very tasty and the portions are very generous, the meats are spot on with great marinade. I would recommend this to everyone at any time of the day. Very well priced and worth every penny.

    Thank you "
    Posted 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adelle said: "Great place
    Lovely little place and atmosphere. Great food and a great host. "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "A new favourite place to eat!
    We had only just ordered a take away from KK's, a few days ago, as had spotted them on one of the delivery sites and the food was so good, that we hadn't stopped praising it since. So when we saw it was listed on the Tastecard website, we didn't hesitate to book in and visit in person. It didn't disappoint and we were greeted with a warm welcome from the owner, who helpfully explained some of the dishes on the menu, as they have a great selection. The food was outstanding, great quality, really amazing flavours and very generous portions (and they kindly boxed up what we couldn't finish, as we didn't want to leave one bite behind)! The selection of desserts available covers most tastes and the Chocolate Orange cake was exceptional (think a giant, moist jaffa cake) served with top quality ice cream. We ordered quite a few dishes, as it all sounded so good and we couldn't fault any of them. It was great value, even without the discount but unbelievably good value with it. They have lots of different drinks, both boozy and soft, to choose from and so there really is something for everyone and all served with a smile.

    We can't recommend this restaurant enough and intend to visit often, so do yourself a favour and try it out, you won't be disappointed. "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall