tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Distrikt image
Distrikt image
Distrikt image
Distrikt image

2 for 1 at Distrikt

In a city where electronic music’s influence is immersed in every cultural thread, yet still maintained as being underground and non-commercialised, the initiative behind Distrikt came from the desire to bring a niche music market and everyone’s loves – food – with an undiscovered, underground twist.

With its eclectic mix of Middle Eastern, Mediterranean and British influences, and with a chef set on creating a unique direction for food in Leeds; Distrikt has already set itself apart from the rest.

With fresh locally sourced food prepared on a daily basis, and a reputation for thinking outside the box, Distrikt’s tapas and regular menu has a lot to offer to both the diner and the drinker.

Distrikt offers a superb range of tapas dishes, along with speciality claypots, exclusive to Distrikt, which include a mouth watering selection of dishes. Try the smoked haddock with duck egg, black cardamon, the fabulous wild rice & crispy shallots or roman lamb casserole with bread & salsa rossa. Also recommended for Distrikt’s ‘home-made’ desserts are the amazing Lebanese donuts with lemon syrup , roasted banana Jack Daniels, or the sumptuous dark chocolate & cream.

Important Information

Please note: the tastecard discount is available Monday-Saturday and is available on the tapas dishes only.

View all reviews
Distrikt
Average member score
4.9 8
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Charl said
" Great food. Great discount"
Read more
Dawn said "A great find
Lovely little place.food great and and felt very looked after by our waiter jonathon.:-)"
Read more
Bonnie said "Amazing tapas
Bit hard to find, not well advertised on the street. But great atmosphere and the service and..."
Read more
Gemma said "Gorgeous food and great atmosphere
We had a brilliant night with a selection of excellent tapas, lovely cocktails and good beer..."
Read more
steven said "Lovely food great place
The taste card only covers for 6 tapas. So if you like more you pay full price. The drinks were..."
Read more
hugh said "THE best tapas in leeds
Experienced the tapa's this evening. We have gone to another tapas place nearby (no-name..."
Read more
Josh said "Some of the best tapas in Leeds...
Beautiful contemporary tapas, with the ribs and chicken wings being standouts for me. Distrikt..."
Read more
Stuart said "Beautiful tapas
Tapas here are super and ribs especially nice cooked to perfection.3 tapas each more than enough!..."
Read more
"Went for tapas last night, had a friendly waiter, delicious food and a great setting with music..."
Read more
  • Charl said:
    " Great food. Great discount "
    Posted 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said: "A great find
    Lovely little place.food great and and felt very looked after by our waiter jonathon.:-) "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bonnie said: "Amazing tapas
    Bit hard to find, not well advertised on the street. But great atmosphere and the service and food exceeded expectations. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gemma said: "Gorgeous food and great atmosphere
    We had a brilliant night with a selection of excellent tapas, lovely cocktails and good beer selection. Winner all round! Would recommend to anybody. Thank you Distrikt :) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • steven said: "Lovely food great place
    The taste card only covers for 6 tapas. So if you like more you pay full price. The drinks were expensive £4.10 pint lager. The place is a hidden gem though food wise, shame there was only had 6 people in eating at 6pm on a Saturday night, it's a shame as the the food is fantastic! !! Would recommend the ribs. Hope they get more customers as it's well worth a visit and the taste card is available Saturday night so that's good :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • hugh said: "THE best tapas in leeds
    Experienced the tapa's this evening. We have gone to another tapas place nearby (no-name given). This is much better quality and ambiance. Every dish was professionally done - I would recommend anything but the mushroom dish was my favorite. You will not be disappointed. try it out. :-)
    PS - did not use the tastecard as Wednesdays are 1/2 off. Great deal.
    Service was good and people nearby said everything was good on the menu. They were right. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said: "Some of the best tapas in Leeds...
    Beautiful contemporary tapas, with the ribs and chicken wings being standouts for me. Distrikt has a cool, friendly atmosphere with genial staff who explained how we could get the most for out money, as we were in a medium sized group. Their night time music programming is also very impressive. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Beautiful tapas
    Tapas here are super and ribs especially nice cooked to perfection.3 tapas each more than enough! tastecard accepted with a smile we will be back . "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Went for tapas last night, had a friendly waiter, delicious food and a great setting with music reminiscent of Ibiza. Also felt like great value for money. Cheers for the experience! Bobby "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Charl said:
    " Great food. Great discount "
    Posted 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said: "A great find
    Lovely little place.food great and and felt very looked after by our waiter jonathon.:-) "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bonnie said: "Amazing tapas
    Bit hard to find, not well advertised on the street. But great atmosphere and the service and food exceeded expectations. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gemma said: "Gorgeous food and great atmosphere
    We had a brilliant night with a selection of excellent tapas, lovely cocktails and good beer selection. Winner all round! Would recommend to anybody. Thank you Distrikt :) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • steven said: "Lovely food great place
    The taste card only covers for 6 tapas. So if you like more you pay full price. The drinks were expensive £4.10 pint lager. The place is a hidden gem though food wise, shame there was only had 6 people in eating at 6pm on a Saturday night, it's a shame as the the food is fantastic! !! Would recommend the ribs. Hope they get more customers as it's well worth a visit and the taste card is available Saturday night so that's good :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • hugh said: "THE best tapas in leeds
    Experienced the tapa's this evening. We have gone to another tapas place nearby (no-name given). This is much better quality and ambiance. Every dish was professionally done - I would recommend anything but the mushroom dish was my favorite. You will not be disappointed. try it out. :-)
    PS - did not use the tastecard as Wednesdays are 1/2 off. Great deal.
    Service was good and people nearby said everything was good on the menu. They were right. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said: "Some of the best tapas in Leeds...
    Beautiful contemporary tapas, with the ribs and chicken wings being standouts for me. Distrikt has a cool, friendly atmosphere with genial staff who explained how we could get the most for out money, as we were in a medium sized group. Their night time music programming is also very impressive. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Beautiful tapas
    Tapas here are super and ribs especially nice cooked to perfection.3 tapas each more than enough! tastecard accepted with a smile we will be back . "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Went for tapas last night, had a friendly waiter, delicious food and a great setting with music reminiscent of Ibiza. Also felt like great value for money. Cheers for the experience! Bobby "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    4 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review