tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Scarlet's image
Scarlet's image
Scarlet's image
Scarlet's image
Scarlet's image

50% off at Scarlet's

Situated on the corner of Great Newport Street and Upper St Martin’s Lane in Covent Gardens is the bewitching Scarlet’s.

One of the Late Night London’s affiliated bars, Scarlet’s serves as a fantastic club, a relaxing bar and a brilliant spot to grab some scrumptious bites.

Now accepting the tastecard, members who call in advance can enjoy a wealth of wondrous, internationally inspired dishes at an incredible price, leaving more funds in the wallet for a few enchantingly delicious cocktails and drinks from the well-stocked bar.

Tantalise the taste buds with one of the superb small plates, such as the irresistible popcorn chicken, coated with a Korean style barbecue sauce, the juicy beef and pork meatballs, drenched in a Bloody Mary salsa, and the scrumptious macaroni cheese fingers, paired with a chimichurri sauce.

The main courses offer just as diverse and delicious an array of options, with plenty of hearty burgers and delectable sandwiches served alongside some classic comfort foods. Particularly enticing examples include the succulent 12oz ribeye steak, partnered with onion rings, chips and a chipotle pepper sauce, the delightful wild mushroom and spinach risotto, complete with olive oil and shaved Italian hard cheese, and the sumptuous seabass, served with sweet potato fries and a garlic and herb butter.

Also presenting some truly divine desserts, diners can indulge in a full three course meal at Scarlet’s, providing all the fuel one may need for a wild night at the very same venue later in the evening.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available throughout December, on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Scarlet's
Average member score
5.0 3
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lauren said
" great venue, great food & great cocktails"
Read more
Theresa said "Lovely pub, Great service
Called in just before lunch time and Scarlet's were super helpful letting me book so..."
Read more
Tom said "Wonderful
Lovely find, Took a chance as this was new to TC, and I am also wary of pub style eateries,..."
Read more
  • Lauren said:
    " great venue, great food & great cocktails "
    Posted 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Theresa said: "Lovely pub, Great service
    Called in just before lunch time and Scarlet's were super helpful letting me book so quickly. I had just 40min for lunch and they were really quick in getting my food out (the wagyu burger was really tasty!). The servers working the lunch shift were really friendly and made sure I was comfortable and enjoying my food. Will definitely come back again. "
    Posted 6 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Wonderful
    Lovely find, Took a chance as this was new to TC, and I am also wary of pub style eateries, however, importantly Scarlet's has a wonderful 'library style' room at the back which is perfect, much quiter but still with an atmosphere, cosy and werlcoming.
    Three of us ate here, and had two courses each, the food was 10 out of 10, absolutely no concerns, portion sizes fine and service was more than good.
    If you love a loud pub atmosphere as for the pub area, but if you want somewhere quiter so you can talk but still enjoy an atmosphere then be sure to request the library room upon booking.
    I would most definitely eat here again. Thanks "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Lauren said:
    " great venue, great food & great cocktails "
    Posted 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Theresa said: "Lovely pub, Great service
    Called in just before lunch time and Scarlet's were super helpful letting me book so quickly. I had just 40min for lunch and they were really quick in getting my food out (the wagyu burger was really tasty!). The servers working the lunch shift were really friendly and made sure I was comfortable and enjoying my food. Will definitely come back again. "
    Posted 6 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Wonderful
    Lovely find, Took a chance as this was new to TC, and I am also wary of pub style eateries, however, importantly Scarlet's has a wonderful 'library style' room at the back which is perfect, much quiter but still with an atmosphere, cosy and werlcoming.
    Three of us ate here, and had two courses each, the food was 10 out of 10, absolutely no concerns, portion sizes fine and service was more than good.
    If you love a loud pub atmosphere as for the pub area, but if you want somewhere quiter so you can talk but still enjoy an atmosphere then be sure to request the library room upon booking.
    I would most definitely eat here again. Thanks "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall