tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Bournemouth West Central image
Prezzo - Bournemouth West Central image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Bournemouth West Central

School’s (nearly) out for summer!

Treat the kids this summer with 2 for 1 on all kid’s meals at Prezzo. Prezzo have everything you need to keep the kids happy, from fresh grilled chicken salads to hearty mini calzoneo. Plus, no treat is complete without their infamous Nutella hazelnut spread and banana filled mini calzones, or for something refreshing during those hot summer days there’s nothing better than a couple of scoops of delicious ice cream.

Buon appetito!

Important Information

Please Note: For the period from 14/07 – 30/07 you can use your tastecard on Fridays and Prezzo’s Kids menu or Tiny tots menu is included in the 2 for 1 offer, The cheapest children’s meal will be discounted first. (Valid Sun- Thursday and Children’s menu excluded at all other times). This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (nibbles, starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Bournemouth West Central
Average member score
4.8 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Julia said "Prezzo Bournemouth
We are staying in a hotel for a break in Bournemouth, we used our tastecard in the new leasure..."
Read more
Great said "Lovely Sunday Lunch
Me and my girlfriend had a lovely lunch. Great service. Definitely come again"
Read more
SiFi said "Excellent Lunch
Superb service and good food"
Read more
AGM said
" Very good recommendations with waiting staff that are both attentive and friendly. Main waiter..."
Read more
  • Julia said: "Prezzo Bournemouth
    We are staying in a hotel for a break in Bournemouth, we used our tastecard in the new leasure centre in Bournemouth town centre the food and the service was absolutely perfect, well done Prezzo 10 out of 10 and thanks for cheering us up on a rain y day. "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Great said: "Lovely Sunday Lunch
    Me and my girlfriend had a lovely lunch. Great service. Definitely come again "
    Posted 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SiFi said: "Excellent Lunch
    Superb service and good food "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AGM said:
    " Very good recommendations with waiting staff that are both attentive and friendly. Main waiter was very accommodating and bubbly "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Julia said: "Prezzo Bournemouth
    We are staying in a hotel for a break in Bournemouth, we used our tastecard in the new leasure centre in Bournemouth town centre the food and the service was absolutely perfect, well done Prezzo 10 out of 10 and thanks for cheering us up on a rain y day. "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Great said: "Lovely Sunday Lunch
    Me and my girlfriend had a lovely lunch. Great service. Definitely come again "
    Posted 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SiFi said: "Excellent Lunch
    Superb service and good food "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AGM said:
    " Very good recommendations with waiting staff that are both attentive and friendly. Main waiter was very accommodating and bubbly "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall