tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Telford image
Prezzo - Telford image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Telford

School’s (nearly) out for summer!

Treat the kids this summer with 2 for 1 on all kid’s meals at Prezzo. Prezzo have everything you need to keep the kids happy, from fresh grilled chicken salads to hearty mini calzoneo. Plus, no treat is complete without their infamous Nutella hazelnut spread and banana filled mini calzones, or for something refreshing during those hot summer days there’s nothing better than a couple of scoops of delicious ice cream.

Buon appetito!

Important Information

Please Note: For the period from 14/07 – 30/07 you can use your tastecard on Fridays and Prezzo’s Kids menu or Tiny tots menu is included in the 2 for 1 offer, The cheapest children’s meal will be discounted first. (Valid Sun- Thursday and Children’s menu excluded at all other times). This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (nibbles, starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Telford
Average member score
4.8 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Clare said
" Early Sunday evening. Pleasant welcome. Excellent service. Felt that food not quite as good as at..."
Read more
Turver said
" Lovely good and quick service!"
Read more
Stu said "New Prezzo, Best Yet
Great meal, staff really helpful and nothing was to much. Food to the highest quality too, posh..."
Read more
Brooke said "Fabulous!
I understand that this was the first day of trading for this new Prezzo spot. 4 girls eating out..."
Read more
  • Clare said:
    " Early Sunday evening. Pleasant welcome. Excellent service. Felt that food not quite as good as at other Prezzos- but enjoyed it. "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Turver said:
    " Lovely good and quick service! "
    Posted 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stu said: "New Prezzo, Best Yet
    Great meal, staff really helpful and nothing was to much. Food to the highest quality too, posh pizza is the best I've had. No issue using tastecard either. "
    Posted 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brooke said: "Fabulous!
    I understand that this was the first day of trading for this new Prezzo spot. 4 girls eating out with a tastecard whilst staying at local hotel. Lovely decor and layout and fast service. But what has made me go out of my way to write a review was the attitude and accommodating demeanour of the staff. The guy that served us was very informative, fast and interpersonal. The restaurant manager was lovely and made us feel welcomed from the minute we walked through the door to wishing us well as we left. All staff were charismatic and friendly and it just makes such a difference! Keep it up and you'll do great xxx "
    Posted 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Clare said:
    " Early Sunday evening. Pleasant welcome. Excellent service. Felt that food not quite as good as at other Prezzos- but enjoyed it. "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Turver said:
    " Lovely good and quick service! "
    Posted 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stu said: "New Prezzo, Best Yet
    Great meal, staff really helpful and nothing was to much. Food to the highest quality too, posh pizza is the best I've had. No issue using tastecard either. "
    Posted 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brooke said: "Fabulous!
    I understand that this was the first day of trading for this new Prezzo spot. 4 girls eating out with a tastecard whilst staying at local hotel. Lovely decor and layout and fast service. But what has made me go out of my way to write a review was the attitude and accommodating demeanour of the staff. The guy that served us was very informative, fast and interpersonal. The restaurant manager was lovely and made us feel welcomed from the minute we walked through the door to wishing us well as we left. All staff were charismatic and friendly and it just makes such a difference! Keep it up and you'll do great xxx "
    Posted 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall