tastecard
2 for 1 mealsDecember restriction
Coast to Coast - Fareham image
Coast to Coast - Fareham image
Coast to Coast - Fareham image
Coast to Coast - Fareham image
Coast to Coast - Fareham image

2 for 1 at Coast to Coast - Fareham

America is home to some mind-blowing food, not just talking burgers, steaks and subs (hunger-bustingly good as they are are). Coast to Coast offers a host of gastronomic wonders from the lengths of the great states. The sort of stuff you can just can’t wait to get stuck into. Now to find it, you can travel the 3,142 miles of Lincoln Highway, or you can save yourself a few bucks and come on in to see what Coast to Coast found.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The tastecard discount is available 7 days a week. No need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter weekend and throughout December.

View all reviews
Coast to Coast - Fareham
Average member score
4.4 7
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
BARRIE said
" Very good"
Read more
" Delicious steak"
Read more
Chris said "Nice Ice Cream
Loved the ice cream especially the honeycomb
Great service"
Read more
Bright said
" Dined outside great service"
Read more
Chris said "Great Mains and Dessert
We came in for a meal on a Monday evening and the restaurant was very quiet.

The..."
Read more
" Lovely food and service"
Read more
Alex said
" Service was good, food wasn't bad"
Read more
  • BARRIE said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Delicious steak "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Nice Ice Cream
    Loved the ice cream especially the honeycomb
    Great service "
    Posted 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bright said:
    " Dined outside great service "
    Posted 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Great Mains and Dessert
    We came in for a meal on a Monday evening and the restaurant was very quiet.

    The waiter serving us was polite and friendly.

    The menu had a wide range of options. The starter seemed a bit pricey for what it was but the steak was delicious and worth the money.

    Dessert was also delicious.

    Kids menu was simple, however it did seem overpriced.

    Overall a great meal and a lovely restaurant although I am not sure we would eat here again.

    Great value with the Taste card discount but would have been very expensive without the discount. "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food and service "
    Posted 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said:
    " Service was good, food wasn't bad "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • BARRIE said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Delicious steak "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Nice Ice Cream
    Loved the ice cream especially the honeycomb
    Great service "
    Posted 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bright said:
    " Dined outside great service "
    Posted 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Great Mains and Dessert
    We came in for a meal on a Monday evening and the restaurant was very quiet.

    The waiter serving us was polite and friendly.

    The menu had a wide range of options. The starter seemed a bit pricey for what it was but the steak was delicious and worth the money.

    Dessert was also delicious.

    Kids menu was simple, however it did seem overpriced.

    Overall a great meal and a lovely restaurant although I am not sure we would eat here again.

    Great value with the Taste card discount but would have been very expensive without the discount. "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food and service "
    Posted 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said:
    " Service was good, food wasn't bad "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall