tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Bengal Brasserie image

2 for 1 at Bengal Brasserie

Among the restaurants in Southampton, Bengal Brasserie at Bedford Place stands out as better than the rest.

Throughout the day they work hard to bring you fresh Indian meals cooked to perfection, using only the freshest ingredients.

The restaurant itself is clean and the atmosphere is welcoming, all helping to give you a fantastic dining experience.

Important Information

Please note: The offer does not include drinks or side dishes.

View all reviews
Bengal Brasserie
Average member score
4.1 7
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Richard said "Great Food, Nice Service
I've used this restaurant several times when visiting Southampton and always found the food..."
Read more
S said " Very basic curry house
Gave this place a try as was in Bedford Place. Was full of drunks and students, probably because..."
Read more
Kev said "Top Curry In Southampton
Best Indian food by far in Southampton. Decor not brilliant but understandable. Very good value..."
Read more
Ben said "Brilliant!!
Brilliant food and very friendly staff. I really enjoyed my dinner here tonight."
Read more
Emma said "Fantastic
Lovely food, fast service. Amazing atmosphere."
Read more
Paul said
" Basic atmosphere but pleasant waiter, food very nice"
Read more
"Alright Curry
Food was ok & service was equally alright. Nothing fantastic, but certainly not bad."
Read more
"We had a lovely meal here last night, very tasty and well cooked. We were surprised about the..."
Read more
"I would recommend the food at the Bengal Brasserie. We had a lovely meal here with great service...."
Read more
"5 star food excellent. James  "
Read more
  • Richard said: "Great Food, Nice Service
    I've used this restaurant several times when visiting Southampton and always found the food to be fabulous and the staff attentive and friendly. Also tastecard accepted every time and weekends too.
    Recommend to anyone who likes fine Indian food. "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said: " Very basic curry house
    Gave this place a try as was in Bedford Place. Was full of drunks and students, probably because it's in student and pubs area, but not really good for couples/family. Food took forever to come and was poor but not worth the wait, service was slow and no apology or discount for huge delay or poor quality. As others mentioned decor is basic and atmosphere non. I'll stick to the Taj Mahal next time, guaranteed to be good, and only 10min walk away! "
    Posted 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said: "Top Curry In Southampton
    Best Indian food by far in Southampton. Decor not brilliant but understandable. Very good value for money with taste card. Recommend half tandoori chicken. Chicken jafreizi and Korai chicken. We are a regular here and visit at least twice a month. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Brilliant!!
    Brilliant food and very friendly staff. I really enjoyed my dinner here tonight. "
    Posted 1 year, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Fantastic
    Lovely food, fast service. Amazing atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Basic atmosphere but pleasant waiter, food very nice "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Alright Curry
    Food was ok & service was equally alright. Nothing fantastic, but certainly not bad. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "We had a lovely meal here last night, very tasty and well cooked. We were surprised about the cost of the poppadoms and dips though - £11 for 4! Will check this in future before ordering. Becky "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I would recommend the food at the Bengal Brasserie. We had a lovely meal here with great service. Suzanne   "
    Posted 6 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "5 star food excellent. James   "
    Posted 6 years, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Richard said: "Great Food, Nice Service
    I've used this restaurant several times when visiting Southampton and always found the food to be fabulous and the staff attentive and friendly. Also tastecard accepted every time and weekends too.
    Recommend to anyone who likes fine Indian food. "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said: " Very basic curry house
    Gave this place a try as was in Bedford Place. Was full of drunks and students, probably because it's in student and pubs area, but not really good for couples/family. Food took forever to come and was poor but not worth the wait, service was slow and no apology or discount for huge delay or poor quality. As others mentioned decor is basic and atmosphere non. I'll stick to the Taj Mahal next time, guaranteed to be good, and only 10min walk away! "
    Posted 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said: "Top Curry In Southampton
    Best Indian food by far in Southampton. Decor not brilliant but understandable. Very good value for money with taste card. Recommend half tandoori chicken. Chicken jafreizi and Korai chicken. We are a regular here and visit at least twice a month. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Brilliant!!
    Brilliant food and very friendly staff. I really enjoyed my dinner here tonight. "
    Posted 1 year, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Fantastic
    Lovely food, fast service. Amazing atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Basic atmosphere but pleasant waiter, food very nice "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Alright Curry
    Food was ok & service was equally alright. Nothing fantastic, but certainly not bad. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "We had a lovely meal here last night, very tasty and well cooked. We were surprised about the cost of the poppadoms and dips though - £11 for 4! Will check this in future before ordering. Becky "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    6 out of 8 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I would recommend the food at the Bengal Brasserie. We had a lovely meal here with great service. Suzanne   "
    Posted 6 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "5 star food excellent. James   "
    Posted 6 years, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review