tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - ALTON image
PizzaExpress - ALTON image
PizzaExpress - ALTON image
PizzaExpress - ALTON image
PizzaExpress - ALTON image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - ALTON

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - ALTON
Average member score
4.7 7
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Em said
" Nice as always"
Read more
Anne-Marie said
" Nice"
Read more
" Just fab"
Read more
Bot said "Good Experience
Thanks for a great time! Not cheap but worth it!"
Read more
E said "Good food
Four of us dined here and really enjoyed the food. However, as the restaurant is so big be aware..."
Read more
sealred said "Fantastic time.
What a lovely evening, the staff could not do any more for you. When your wine glass near empty..."
Read more
"Pizza
Very happy with food and service thanks"
Read more
  • Em said:
    " Nice as always "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne-Marie said:
    " Nice "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Just fab "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bot said: "Good Experience
    Thanks for a great time! Not cheap but worth it! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • E said: "Good food
    Four of us dined here and really enjoyed the food. However, as the restaurant is so big be aware that they often have large parties and can get very busy and noisy. This particular night was just that and we had to wait a long time to be served drinks and food. The staff were very apologetic and helpful once they realised. If you are looking for a quiet place then this probably isn't the place for you as sounds carry easily in the modern interior. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sealred said: "Fantastic time.
    What a lovely evening, the staff could not do any more for you. When your wine glass near empty they refilled. The food was fantastic and lovely.
    Will be coming her again! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Pizza
    Very happy with food and service thanks "
    Posted 3 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Em said:
    " Nice as always "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne-Marie said:
    " Nice "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Just fab "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bot said: "Good Experience
    Thanks for a great time! Not cheap but worth it! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • E said: "Good food
    Four of us dined here and really enjoyed the food. However, as the restaurant is so big be aware that they often have large parties and can get very busy and noisy. This particular night was just that and we had to wait a long time to be served drinks and food. The staff were very apologetic and helpful once they realised. If you are looking for a quiet place then this probably isn't the place for you as sounds carry easily in the modern interior. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sealred said: "Fantastic time.
    What a lovely evening, the staff could not do any more for you. When your wine glass near empty they refilled. The food was fantastic and lovely.
    Will be coming her again! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Pizza
    Very happy with food and service thanks "
    Posted 3 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall