tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - ASHFORD image
PizzaExpress - ASHFORD image
PizzaExpress - ASHFORD image
PizzaExpress - ASHFORD image
PizzaExpress - ASHFORD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - ASHFORD

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - ASHFORD
Average member score
4.6 9
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
IBRAHIM said "Good day out
Great service and easy use of taster card very friendly and fast staff hight recommend"
Read more
Andy said "Quiet Period
Pulled pork croquettes (Xmas menu) very average.
Ordered American hot romana with extra..."
Read more
" A*"
Read more
Lauren said "Great Waitress
We arrived and were seated promptly.
We were welcomed by our waitress whom was extremely..."
Read more
Chewie said
" Great food"
Read more
C said "Lovely Food, Great Service!
Lovely food and we had a lovely waitress! I wanted to tip but if you do it when you pay by card..."
Read more
Neeta said
" good service from from the waiter. He was very passionate about his work. Made our experience..."
Read more
George said
" Excellent value for money."
Read more
Linda said
" Excellent service and food"
Read more
  • IBRAHIM said: "Good day out
    Great service and easy use of taster card very friendly and fast staff hight recommend "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Quiet Period
    Pulled pork croquettes (Xmas menu) very average.
    Ordered American hot romana with extra onions and mushroom got American hot no onions or mushrooms no comment.
    Ordered chocolate and orange Torte (Xmas menu) run out. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A* "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Great Waitress
    We arrived and were seated promptly.
    We were welcomed by our waitress whom was extremely welcoming and friendly.
    My partner couldn't quiet decide on what to order and yes, is fussy.
    He asked the waitress if he could have a carbonara instead of what is on the menu, she said she would ask the kitchen whom say this was possible, with added chicken. My partner was extremely happy.
    We were served our starter which was lovely, and later then served with our mains.
    We were served by another witness with what was not a carbonara. Our waitress came over to find it wasn't what she had requested but promptly went to the kitchen and explained that they had done the order wrong. We could hear her saying that in fact they said they could arrange a carbonara and that they didn't.
    We waited a few moments for the main to be rectified, came over with the main. Our waiter asked if there was chicken included, he said no, we said please don't worry, but she again promptly rectified the issue and I had one very happy partner.

    We didn't catch the ladies name, but she was superb. Great overall first time experience. That lady deserves a pay rise! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chewie said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C said: "Lovely Food, Great Service!
    Lovely food and we had a lovely waitress! I wanted to tip but if you do it when you pay by card they have to split it and I only had £1.40. I think that waitresses should keep the tips they get regardless as to whether it's a card or cash payment "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neeta said:
    " good service from from the waiter. He was very passionate about his work. Made our experience very much worth while. Thank you to him "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • George said:
    " Excellent value for money. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said:
    " Excellent service and food "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • IBRAHIM said: "Good day out
    Great service and easy use of taster card very friendly and fast staff hight recommend "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Quiet Period
    Pulled pork croquettes (Xmas menu) very average.
    Ordered American hot romana with extra onions and mushroom got American hot no onions or mushrooms no comment.
    Ordered chocolate and orange Torte (Xmas menu) run out. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A* "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Great Waitress
    We arrived and were seated promptly.
    We were welcomed by our waitress whom was extremely welcoming and friendly.
    My partner couldn't quiet decide on what to order and yes, is fussy.
    He asked the waitress if he could have a carbonara instead of what is on the menu, she said she would ask the kitchen whom say this was possible, with added chicken. My partner was extremely happy.
    We were served our starter which was lovely, and later then served with our mains.
    We were served by another witness with what was not a carbonara. Our waitress came over to find it wasn't what she had requested but promptly went to the kitchen and explained that they had done the order wrong. We could hear her saying that in fact they said they could arrange a carbonara and that they didn't.
    We waited a few moments for the main to be rectified, came over with the main. Our waiter asked if there was chicken included, he said no, we said please don't worry, but she again promptly rectified the issue and I had one very happy partner.

    We didn't catch the ladies name, but she was superb. Great overall first time experience. That lady deserves a pay rise! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chewie said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C said: "Lovely Food, Great Service!
    Lovely food and we had a lovely waitress! I wanted to tip but if you do it when you pay by card they have to split it and I only had £1.40. I think that waitresses should keep the tips they get regardless as to whether it's a card or cash payment "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neeta said:
    " good service from from the waiter. He was very passionate about his work. Made our experience very much worth while. Thank you to him "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • George said:
    " Excellent value for money. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said:
    " Excellent service and food "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall