tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - BANBURY image
PizzaExpress - BANBURY image
PizzaExpress - BANBURY image
PizzaExpress - BANBURY image
PizzaExpress - BANBURY image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BANBURY

Oh, it’s that time of year again… And if pizza from PizzaExpress is all you've been dreaming of, who are we to judge?! In fact, we’ll join you. Especially as the Winter Menu includes delicious dishes such as the succulent smoky pulled beef Barbacoa and the full-flavoured and spicy Etna Romana pizza. But why stop there?! You can find baked and bubbling cheesy goodness in the Pennette Formaggi starter and round it all off with the rich and silky smooth Chocolate Fondant. You know you want to…

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BANBURY
Average member score
3.8 5
Diner rating
Excellent
1
Very good
2
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
DPM said
" Excellent food, seated quickly but only one waiter on shift so a long wait before we could order..."
Read more
Amanda said "Excellent meal and service :-)
Excellent meal and service :-) :-)"
Read more
Sarah said "Monday night meal
My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our pizzas and we both had a dolcetti which is a brilliant idea."
Read more
Waggy said
" Good was good but had to wait a long time between starters & main. No one asked us for top up..."
Read more
Mrs said
" The restaurant was busy so the service, although friendly, was a little slow.

The..."
Read more
  • DPM said:
    " Excellent food, seated quickly but only one waiter on shift so a long wait before we could order food. "
    Posted 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Excellent meal and service :-)
    Excellent meal and service :-) :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Monday night meal
    My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our pizzas and we both had a dolcetti which is a brilliant idea. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Waggy said:
    " Good was good but had to wait a long time between starters & main. No one asked us for top up of drinks, apologised for wait nor checked if food was ok.

    The restaurant was getting busy however it did spoil the experience. We were also seated next to 3 large part tables which were very loud. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " The restaurant was busy so the service, although friendly, was a little slow.

    The food was good and as much as you would expect from the Pizza Express chain.

    There was no problem using the tastecard which I would recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • DPM said:
    " Excellent food, seated quickly but only one waiter on shift so a long wait before we could order food. "
    Posted 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Excellent meal and service :-)
    Excellent meal and service :-) :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Monday night meal
    My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our pizzas and we both had a dolcetti which is a brilliant idea. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Waggy said:
    " Good was good but had to wait a long time between starters & main. No one asked us for top up of drinks, apologised for wait nor checked if food was ok.

    The restaurant was getting busy however it did spoil the experience. We were also seated next to 3 large part tables which were very loud. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " The restaurant was busy so the service, although friendly, was a little slow.

    The food was good and as much as you would expect from the Pizza Express chain.

    There was no problem using the tastecard which I would recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall