tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - BANSTEAD image
PizzaExpress - BANSTEAD image
PizzaExpress - BANSTEAD image
PizzaExpress - BANSTEAD image
PizzaExpress - BANSTEAD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BANSTEAD

PizzaExpress has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice to celebrate spring. The new Zapparoli Romana has a beautiful blend of chicken, smoky creamed corn and zingy Roquito peppers, which means this pizza is as much a delight to look at as it is to eat.

There are also three relaunched salads including the return of the Grand Chicken Caesar, two new Al Forno dishes including a Primavera Risotto, and two new desserts - a tangy lemon bundt cake and a refreshing coconut gelato. We know how hard it is to resist. So don't.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus, such as Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BANSTEAD
Average member score
4.4 5
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
B said
" I went for my daughter 10th birthday. The service was excellent. Recommend lovely pizza..."
Read more
Mike said
" Nice food and experience"
Read more
"Dopey Waiter & Burnt Food
Have always had a great time at the Pizza Express which is why I've not given a worse..."
Read more
"Good Meal
The meal and atmosphere was great here. We were quickly served by kind and passionate staff who..."
Read more
Seema said "Goid
Quick and swift as we went late and got served quick"
Read more
"We had a lovely meal yesterday and can certainly recommend the Arrancini, super food salad &..."
Read more
  • B said:
    " I went for my daughter 10th birthday. The service was excellent. Recommend lovely pizza beautifully cooked to perfection. Even the staff sang happy birthday for my daughter. Ver clean and polite. "
    Posted 11 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said:
    " Nice food and experience "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Dopey Waiter & Burnt Food
    Have always had a great time at the Pizza Express which is why I've not given a worse rating, but yesterday the place must have been having a bad day! The food was charcoal around the outside, the waiter was an idiot regularly interrupting asking if we wanted more drinks (twice each time - just for good measure) even when it was clear our glasses where 3/4 full. He didn't really seem to understand us too well.. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Meal
    The meal and atmosphere was great here. We were quickly served by kind and passionate staff who were incredibly welcoming to us "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Seema said: "Goid
    Quick and swift as we went late and got served quick "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "We had a lovely meal yesterday and can certainly recommend the Arrancini, super food salad & calzone. Staff were excellent. Only gripe restaurant was fairly empty (mid afternoon) and the half dozen diners were all sat together, we moved table, but it did seem a bit silly. Other than that highly recommended. Thank you Maura "
    Posted 5 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • B said:
    " I went for my daughter 10th birthday. The service was excellent. Recommend lovely pizza beautifully cooked to perfection. Even the staff sang happy birthday for my daughter. Ver clean and polite. "
    Posted 11 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said:
    " Nice food and experience "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Dopey Waiter & Burnt Food
    Have always had a great time at the Pizza Express which is why I've not given a worse rating, but yesterday the place must have been having a bad day! The food was charcoal around the outside, the waiter was an idiot regularly interrupting asking if we wanted more drinks (twice each time - just for good measure) even when it was clear our glasses where 3/4 full. He didn't really seem to understand us too well.. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Meal
    The meal and atmosphere was great here. We were quickly served by kind and passionate staff who were incredibly welcoming to us "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Seema said: "Goid
    Quick and swift as we went late and got served quick "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "We had a lovely meal yesterday and can certainly recommend the Arrancini, super food salad & calzone. Staff were excellent. Only gripe restaurant was fairly empty (mid afternoon) and the half dozen diners were all sat together, we moved table, but it did seem a bit silly. Other than that highly recommended. Thank you Maura "
    Posted 5 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review