tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - BERKHAMSTED image
PizzaExpress - BERKHAMSTED image
PizzaExpress - BERKHAMSTED image
PizzaExpress - BERKHAMSTED image
PizzaExpress - BERKHAMSTED image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BERKHAMSTED

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BERKHAMSTED
Average member score
5.0 7
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Derek said
" Most enjoyable for my wife and Me and our two granddaughters.
The food ( pizzas and..."
Read more
Graham said
" Great as always"
Read more
Quality said "Redeemed
Having recently experienced an awful pizza express only a few miles away in Hemel Hempstead I can..."
Read more
Marianna said
" Very good value"
Read more
Lisa said
" All good. No complaints. Good as you would expect from pizza express."
Read more
Karen said "Great Pizza
We visit early afternoon mid week, good friendly service, don't try to push anything on you..."
Read more
Viv said
" Had a delicious meal last night with excellent service from Olivia"
Read more
  • Derek said:
    " Most enjoyable for my wife and Me and our two granddaughters.
    The food ( pizzas and pastas), the atmosphere and the service were exemplary and we look forward to our next visit soon "
    Posted 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said:
    " Great as always "
    Posted 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Quality said: "Redeemed
    Having recently experienced an awful pizza express only a few miles away in Hemel Hempstead I can honestly say this has redeemed the company name and shows what a difference having the right employees makes to a place. "
    Posted 1 year, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marianna said:
    " Very good value "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " All good. No complaints. Good as you would expect from pizza express. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Great Pizza
    We visit early afternoon mid week, good friendly service, don't try to push anything on you and easy to use card. Very busy at weekend with families "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Viv said:
    " Had a delicious meal last night with excellent service from Olivia "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Derek said:
    " Most enjoyable for my wife and Me and our two granddaughters.
    The food ( pizzas and pastas), the atmosphere and the service were exemplary and we look forward to our next visit soon "
    Posted 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said:
    " Great as always "
    Posted 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Quality said: "Redeemed
    Having recently experienced an awful pizza express only a few miles away in Hemel Hempstead I can honestly say this has redeemed the company name and shows what a difference having the right employees makes to a place. "
    Posted 1 year, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marianna said:
    " Very good value "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " All good. No complaints. Good as you would expect from pizza express. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Great Pizza
    We visit early afternoon mid week, good friendly service, don't try to push anything on you and easy to use card. Very busy at weekend with families "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Viv said:
    " Had a delicious meal last night with excellent service from Olivia "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall