tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Brindley Place image
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Brindley Place image
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Brindley Place image
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Brindley Place image
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Brindley Place image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Brindley Place

PizzaExpress has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice to celebrate spring. The new Zapparoli Romana has a beautiful blend of chicken, smoky creamed corn and zingy Roquito peppers, which means this pizza is as much a delight to look at as it is to eat.

There are also three relaunched salads including the return of the Grand Chicken Caesar, two new Al Forno dishes including a Primavera Risotto, and two new desserts - a tangy lemon bundt cake and a refreshing coconut gelato. We know how hard it is to resist. So don't.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus, such as Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Brindley Place
Average member score
4.5 15
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
1
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
J said "Top Night Out With The Family
Always a good night, but this restaurant was particularly good tonight. Food fresh and quick and..."
Read more
" Lovely time"
Read more
Luke said
" Really nice atmosphere here and very attentive staff!"
Read more
David said "Great Service
Salmon risotto was perfect"
Read more
Jessie said
" Great food"
Read more
Pav said "Very average
The food was quite ordinary, nothing to dictate the prices charged. However cannot fault the..."
Read more
"Not the Best Service
Service was slow and poor. Food not cooked properly and slightly cold. Children's starter..."
Read more
A said
" Good"
Read more
Chris said "Staff Are Excellent
Great food and fantastic service"
Read more
Erika said "Very Good Service And Lovely Food
Had a lovely meal starter 2 for 1 and pasta 2 for 1 lovely meal service excellent no problem..."
Read more
James said "Great Service And Food
Great Service And Food"
Read more
" Good food and great service only downside was some very loud diners!"
Read more
G said "Gorgeous Food
1st class apart from they need to employ more staff"
Read more
Craig said
" Good"
Read more
JOE said "Great service and easy to use card
All food and drink tasted great and service was quick. We showed the taste card as we asked for..."
Read more
"Clean and modern restaurant in a great location. Fantastic pizzas every time we've visited..."
Read more
  • J said: "Top Night Out With The Family
    Always a good night, but this restaurant was particularly good tonight. Food fresh and quick and the service was all good!! "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely time "
    Posted 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luke said:
    " Really nice atmosphere here and very attentive staff! "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great Service
    Salmon risotto was perfect "
    Posted 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jessie said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pav said: "Very average
    The food was quite ordinary, nothing to dictate the prices charged. However cannot fault the service. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Not the Best Service
    Service was slow and poor. Food not cooked properly and slightly cold. Children's starter forgotten. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Staff Are Excellent
    Great food and fantastic service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Erika said: "Very Good Service And Lovely Food
    Had a lovely meal starter 2 for 1 and pasta 2 for 1 lovely meal service excellent no problem using my taste card "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great Service And Food
    Great Service And Food "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and great service only downside was some very loud diners! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G said: "Gorgeous Food
    1st class apart from they need to employ more staff "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said:
    " Good "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOE said: "Great service and easy to use card
    All food and drink tasted great and service was quick. We showed the taste card as we asked for the bill they understood how it worked and we got about £15 off, not bad at all. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Clean and modern restaurant in a great location. Fantastic pizzas every time we've visited and a nice cheap bill at the end with the tastecard! Foxy "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • J said: "Top Night Out With The Family
    Always a good night, but this restaurant was particularly good tonight. Food fresh and quick and the service was all good!! "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely time "
    Posted 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luke said:
    " Really nice atmosphere here and very attentive staff! "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great Service
    Salmon risotto was perfect "
    Posted 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jessie said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pav said: "Very average
    The food was quite ordinary, nothing to dictate the prices charged. However cannot fault the service. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Not the Best Service
    Service was slow and poor. Food not cooked properly and slightly cold. Children's starter forgotten. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Staff Are Excellent
    Great food and fantastic service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Erika said: "Very Good Service And Lovely Food
    Had a lovely meal starter 2 for 1 and pasta 2 for 1 lovely meal service excellent no problem using my taste card "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great Service And Food
    Great Service And Food "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and great service only downside was some very loud diners! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G said: "Gorgeous Food
    1st class apart from they need to employ more staff "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said:
    " Good "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOE said: "Great service and easy to use card
    All food and drink tasted great and service was quick. We showed the taste card as we asked for the bill they understood how it worked and we got about £15 off, not bad at all. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Clean and modern restaurant in a great location. Fantastic pizzas every time we've visited and a nice cheap bill at the end with the tastecard! Foxy "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review