tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Bullring image
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Bullring image
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Bullring image
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Bullring image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Bullring

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Bullring
Average member score
4.1 13
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
7
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Dan said
" Sophie was lovely. Great food !"
Read more
ARIF said "Good service
Pizza was a little small but overall good food and service."
Read more
Carolyn said "Lovely
Lovely food, lovely atmosphere. Definitely recommend"
Read more
April said "Lovely Food
Food was great but got my order wrong at 1st so had to wait for mine while my mum was eating...."
Read more
Us said
" Nice food, bad service"
Read more
" Service was below average, waiter forgot our side salad, which we then had to ask for 3 times..."
Read more
J said
" Very good"
Read more
PizzaLover said "I Love Pizza
Great food, service and the added bonus of using my tastecard discount"
Read more
KRISxGILL said
" V. Good food, brownie a little dry, funny waiter"
Read more
" Service not great."
Read more
Matt said
" The service was poor as we had to wait and ask again for our drinks after we received our food,..."
Read more
Alexander said "Nice atmosphere
Nice place. Nice food. Surprising as its in Birmingham. I would recommend it!"
Read more
Lisa said "PizzaExpress Bull Ring
Good service, good food, good location."
Read more
"Although it is part of a chain, the food is always of a good standard & is fresh. The pizzas are..."
Read more
  • Dan said:
    " Sophie was lovely. Great food ! "
    Posted 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ARIF said: "Good service
    Pizza was a little small but overall good food and service. "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carolyn said: "Lovely
    Lovely food, lovely atmosphere. Definitely recommend "
    Posted 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • April said: "Lovely Food
    Food was great but got my order wrong at 1st so had to wait for mine while my mum was eating. They rectified very quickly though and my new pizza was with me within 10 minutes "
    Posted 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Us said:
    " Nice food, bad service "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Service was below average, waiter forgot our side salad, which we then had to ask for 3 times before it finally came. Pizzas were ok. Additionally, they forgot our water for the table when they brought our drinks over. When we asked for the bill, we then had to wait 30 minutes before it arrived. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PizzaLover said: "I Love Pizza
    Great food, service and the added bonus of using my tastecard discount "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KRISxGILL said:
    " V. Good food, brownie a little dry, funny waiter "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Service not great. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " The service was poor as we had to wait and ask again for our drinks after we received our food, we also asked for the starters and mains to come together that didn't happen either! The food was as ever very good but just felt let down by the service today "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alexander said: "Nice atmosphere
    Nice place. Nice food. Surprising as its in Birmingham. I would recommend it! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "PizzaExpress Bull Ring
    Good service, good food, good location. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Although it is part of a chain, the food is always of a good standard & is fresh. The pizzas are excellent & so are the pasta dishes. Service is good even at busy times & the 2 for 1 deal is first rate. W.Burnhope "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Dan said:
    " Sophie was lovely. Great food ! "
    Posted 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ARIF said: "Good service
    Pizza was a little small but overall good food and service. "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carolyn said: "Lovely
    Lovely food, lovely atmosphere. Definitely recommend "
    Posted 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • April said: "Lovely Food
    Food was great but got my order wrong at 1st so had to wait for mine while my mum was eating. They rectified very quickly though and my new pizza was with me within 10 minutes "
    Posted 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Us said:
    " Nice food, bad service "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Service was below average, waiter forgot our side salad, which we then had to ask for 3 times before it finally came. Pizzas were ok. Additionally, they forgot our water for the table when they brought our drinks over. When we asked for the bill, we then had to wait 30 minutes before it arrived. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PizzaLover said: "I Love Pizza
    Great food, service and the added bonus of using my tastecard discount "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KRISxGILL said:
    " V. Good food, brownie a little dry, funny waiter "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Service not great. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " The service was poor as we had to wait and ask again for our drinks after we received our food, we also asked for the starters and mains to come together that didn't happen either! The food was as ever very good but just felt let down by the service today "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alexander said: "Nice atmosphere
    Nice place. Nice food. Surprising as its in Birmingham. I would recommend it! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "PizzaExpress Bull Ring
    Good service, good food, good location. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Although it is part of a chain, the food is always of a good standard & is fresh. The pizzas are excellent & so are the pasta dishes. Service is good even at busy times & the 2 for 1 deal is first rate. W.Burnhope "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review