tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - BOLTON image
PizzaExpress - BOLTON image
PizzaExpress - BOLTON image
PizzaExpress - BOLTON image
PizzaExpress - BOLTON image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BOLTON

PizzaExpress has a delicious range of winter specials that will help keep you warm through the cold and gloomy months. Their specials include delicious dishes like the beloved Etna, adorned with pancetta, hot and soft 'nduja sausage, Roquito peppers, Mozzarella, tomatoes and Gran Milano cheese; it's a real winner. Not craving pizza? Try their Pennette Formaggi, a take on the classic Mac & Cheese, pennette pasta with a creamy three cheese and mustard sauce, garlic oil and black pepper. You can finish it all of with their Chocolate Fondant, a rich and intense warm chocolate cake with a soft melting centre; irresistible.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard will be valid every day from 15 February to 2 March 2017 inclusive. From 3 March your tastecard will be valid all day Monday to Thursday and on Sundays. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BOLTON
Average member score
4.6 14
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
BT said "Yummy
Beautiful food and service. We had the passion fruit summer drink and it was gorgeous."
Read more
Tomas said
" Very nice food and service."
Read more
Michael said "Great place bad location
I could just imagine how well this would do closer to the shopping district. Good was good..."
Read more
Emma said "Great Find
Came with a friend for my second visit. Was her first time.
Loved it
Very quiet but..."
Read more
Emma said "Great All Rounder!!
Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
Read more
Lisa said
" Great food on a wet Monday night"
Read more
" lovely staff nice food good service"
Read more
Happy said "Lovely
Really pleasant experience overall. Lovely buidling and ambience. Food lovely, although i have..."
Read more
Keith said "Good food.
Great food and service would highly recommend."
Read more
Lois said
" Great place- personal fave!"
Read more
Bry said "Great Food & Good Service
Food was lovely and service excellent - even better given one main was free on the 241. The..."
Read more
Becki said "Food
Good"
Read more
Lois said
" I'd never been before but now it's my fave place!"
Read more
"Verry Cold Cold Cold
Verry cold and quiet"
Read more
  • BT said: "Yummy
    Beautiful food and service. We had the passion fruit summer drink and it was gorgeous. "
    Posted 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tomas said:
    " Very nice food and service. "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Great place bad location
    I could just imagine how well this would do closer to the shopping district. Good was good service also good. Only downside was price of drinks. A drink the equivalent size of a can of coke for 2.45 was very expensive. "
    Posted 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Great Find
    Came with a friend for my second visit. Was her first time.
    Loved it
    Very quiet but it was only half 3.
    Food hot and tasty!
    Desserts exceptional!!! "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Great All Rounder!!
    Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "
    Posted 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Great food on a wet Monday night "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " lovely staff nice food good service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said: "Lovely
    Really pleasant experience overall. Lovely buidling and ambience. Food lovely, although i have had better pizzas, service very good "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Keith said: "Good food.
    Great food and service would highly recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lois said:
    " Great place- personal fave! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bry said: "Great Food & Good Service
    Food was lovely and service excellent - even better given one main was free on the 241. The building in Wood Street Bolton is beautiful although parking is difficult.

    Overall fantastic experience that I would recommend to anybody. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becki said: "Food
    Good "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lois said:
    " I'd never been before but now it's my fave place! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Verry Cold Cold Cold
    Verry cold and quiet "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • BT said: "Yummy
    Beautiful food and service. We had the passion fruit summer drink and it was gorgeous. "
    Posted 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tomas said:
    " Very nice food and service. "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Great place bad location
    I could just imagine how well this would do closer to the shopping district. Good was good service also good. Only downside was price of drinks. A drink the equivalent size of a can of coke for 2.45 was very expensive. "
    Posted 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Great Find
    Came with a friend for my second visit. Was her first time.
    Loved it
    Very quiet but it was only half 3.
    Food hot and tasty!
    Desserts exceptional!!! "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Great All Rounder!!
    Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "
    Posted 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Great food on a wet Monday night "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " lovely staff nice food good service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said: "Lovely
    Really pleasant experience overall. Lovely buidling and ambience. Food lovely, although i have had better pizzas, service very good "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Keith said: "Good food.
    Great food and service would highly recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lois said:
    " Great place- personal fave! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bry said: "Great Food & Good Service
    Food was lovely and service excellent - even better given one main was free on the 241. The building in Wood Street Bolton is beautiful although parking is difficult.

    Overall fantastic experience that I would recommend to anybody. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becki said: "Food
    Good "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lois said:
    " I'd never been before but now it's my fave place! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Verry Cold Cold Cold
    Verry cold and quiet "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall