tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - BRENTWOOD image
PizzaExpress - BRENTWOOD image
PizzaExpress - BRENTWOOD image
PizzaExpress - BRENTWOOD image
PizzaExpress - BRENTWOOD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BRENTWOOD

PizzaExpress has a delicious range of winter specials that will help keep you warm through the cold and gloomy months. Their specials include delicious dishes like the beloved Etna, adorned with pancetta, hot and soft 'nduja sausage, Roquito peppers, Mozzarella, tomatoes and Gran Milano cheese; it's a real winner. Not craving pizza? Try their Pennette Formaggi, a take on the classic Mac & Cheese, pennette pasta with a creamy three cheese and mustard sauce, garlic oil and black pepper. You can finish it all of with their Chocolate Fondant, a rich and intense warm chocolate cake with a soft melting centre; irresistible.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard will be valid every day from 15 February to 2 March 2017 inclusive. From 3 March your tastecard will be valid all day Monday to Thursday and on Sundays. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BRENTWOOD
Average member score
5.0 5
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Nicola said
" Wonderful prompt service and excellent waitress"
Read more
WAJEH said
" Good quality food"
Read more
Malcs said "Very Nice Branch
Lovely food (love the consistency of Pizza Express) and a very nice branch with its white tables..."
Read more
Charlotte said "First Class Friendly Waitresses!
We always have a great meal here.. What makes it better than the other chain restaurants locally..."
Read more
neeta said "Good service
Polite and efficient. Good value.:-)."
Read more
  • Nicola said:
    " Wonderful prompt service and excellent waitress "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WAJEH said:
    " Good quality food "
    Posted 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcs said: "Very Nice Branch
    Lovely food (love the consistency of Pizza Express) and a very nice branch with its white tables a lovely place to be. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said: "First Class Friendly Waitresses!
    We always have a great meal here.. What makes it better than the other chain restaurants locally are the waitresses - really chatty and friendly. And they remember us. Lovely easy night. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • neeta said: "Good service
    Polite and efficient. Good value.:-). "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Nicola said:
    " Wonderful prompt service and excellent waitress "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WAJEH said:
    " Good quality food "
    Posted 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcs said: "Very Nice Branch
    Lovely food (love the consistency of Pizza Express) and a very nice branch with its white tables a lovely place to be. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said: "First Class Friendly Waitresses!
    We always have a great meal here.. What makes it better than the other chain restaurants locally are the waitresses - really chatty and friendly. And they remember us. Lovely easy night. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • neeta said: "Good service
    Polite and efficient. Good value.:-). "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall