tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - BRIGHTON - Marina image
PizzaExpress - BRIGHTON - Marina image
PizzaExpress - BRIGHTON - Marina image
PizzaExpress - BRIGHTON - Marina image
PizzaExpress - BRIGHTON - Marina image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BRIGHTON - Marina

PizzaExpress has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice to celebrate spring. The new Zapparoli Romana has a beautiful blend of chicken, smoky creamed corn and zingy Roquito peppers, which means this pizza is as much a delight to look at as it is to eat.

There are also three relaunched salads including the return of the Grand Chicken Caesar, two new Al Forno dishes including a Primavera Risotto, and two new desserts - a tangy lemon bundt cake and a refreshing coconut gelato. We know how hard it is to resist. So don't.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus, such as Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BRIGHTON - Marina
Average member score
4.4 14
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
M said
" "
Read more
Steve said
" Great stuff"
Read more
Rj said
" Really good pizzas, great desserts, just a bit on the pricey side - until taste card arrives!"
Read more
Zoe said "Excellent experience
Went for my mum's birthday. Took a small cake and asked permission just to light candle...."
Read more
Ben said "Food was amazeballs
I love pizza express and the waitor xxxxx"
Read more
Suri said
" Very good service"
Read more
TP said "Yum
Lovely time outside on the marina with all the boats and sun!

Great food and nice..."
Read more
Narendra said
" Good"
Read more
Narendrabhavsar said
" Good"
Read more
osman said
" Very good thanks will come again"
Read more
" Lovely meal sitting outside with super staff"
Read more
Poochie said
" Very good offer!"
Read more
T said "Great Food, Poor Use Of Tastecard
Service was great and food was lovely as expected by any pizza express.

Tastecard..."
Read more
Cassandra said "Great food with exceptional service
Very helpful staff who were happy to cater for vegans. Our waiter sergio was a real gem,..."
Read more
  • M said:
    " "
    Posted 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Great stuff "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rj said:
    " Really good pizzas, great desserts, just a bit on the pricey side - until taste card arrives! "
    Posted 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoe said: "Excellent experience
    Went for my mum's birthday. Took a small cake and asked permission just to light candle. They very kindly took cake and brought it out after lunch singing happy birthday :-) the staff were very friendly and welcoming. Food was excellent and the dessert was to die for. Definately will be going back and highly recommend to all. Thank you for a lovely lunch. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Food was amazeballs
    I love pizza express and the waitor xxxxx "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suri said:
    " Very good service "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TP said: "Yum
    Lovely time outside on the marina with all the boats and sun!

    Great food and nice company! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Narendra said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Narendrabhavsar said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • osman said:
    " Very good thanks will come again "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely meal sitting outside with super staff "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Poochie said:
    " Very good offer! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said: "Great Food, Poor Use Of Tastecard
    Service was great and food was lovely as expected by any pizza express.

    Tastecard with them comes with so many caveats that it's hard to use. I'm pretty sure they got mine wrong as I ordered two pizzas and didn't get 241.

    Restaurant was really cold, most customers had coats on including me. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cassandra said: "Great food with exceptional service
    Very helpful staff who were happy to cater for vegans. Our waiter sergio was a real gem, knowledgeable, helpful and attentive, making this a delightful experience. We ll most certainly be back. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • M said:
    " "
    Posted 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Great stuff "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rj said:
    " Really good pizzas, great desserts, just a bit on the pricey side - until taste card arrives! "
    Posted 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoe said: "Excellent experience
    Went for my mum's birthday. Took a small cake and asked permission just to light candle. They very kindly took cake and brought it out after lunch singing happy birthday :-) the staff were very friendly and welcoming. Food was excellent and the dessert was to die for. Definately will be going back and highly recommend to all. Thank you for a lovely lunch. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Food was amazeballs
    I love pizza express and the waitor xxxxx "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suri said:
    " Very good service "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TP said: "Yum
    Lovely time outside on the marina with all the boats and sun!

    Great food and nice company! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Narendra said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Narendrabhavsar said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • osman said:
    " Very good thanks will come again "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely meal sitting outside with super staff "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Poochie said:
    " Very good offer! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said: "Great Food, Poor Use Of Tastecard
    Service was great and food was lovely as expected by any pizza express.

    Tastecard with them comes with so many caveats that it's hard to use. I'm pretty sure they got mine wrong as I ordered two pizzas and didn't get 241.

    Restaurant was really cold, most customers had coats on including me. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cassandra said: "Great food with exceptional service
    Very helpful staff who were happy to cater for vegans. Our waiter sergio was a real gem, knowledgeable, helpful and attentive, making this a delightful experience. We ll most certainly be back. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall