tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - BRIGHTON - Jubilee Street image
PizzaExpress - BRIGHTON - Jubilee Street image
PizzaExpress - BRIGHTON - Jubilee Street image
PizzaExpress - BRIGHTON - Jubilee Street image
PizzaExpress - BRIGHTON - Jubilee Street image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BRIGHTON - Jubilee Street

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BRIGHTON - Jubilee Street
Average member score
4.3 21
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
7
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jason said
" Absolute amazing food and service, great evening out."
Read more
Allan said "Good service, fairly good food.
Ok for a pizza express. Very busy but the waiter was very good with our kid. Food is okay."
Read more
" Very busy but good service and good. X"
Read more
Roo said "Food yummy as always
Staff were attentive but unobtrusive. Room was spacious.
However at times the musak did..."
Read more
Dennise said
" Excellent food and service!
The background music was relaxed and lighting perfect.
..."
Read more
Paul said "Pizza Express
Good service and food. Always a good atmosphere. The Hawaiian pizza is a little mushy."
Read more
Paul said "Fantastic Experience
The meal was perfect.
The service was fantastic."
Read more
Sarah said "Amazing
6 of us went with 3 tastecards and saved over £48 on the bill.... Delicious and excellent service"
Read more
Charlene said
" Great food"
Read more
Mario said
" Simply delicious!"
Read more
Mario said "Lovely Staff And Simply Delicious Pizza!!!
I'm Italian and I can say without any doubt that Pizza Express is the best place to eat the..."
Read more
Rob said "Love your pepperonis
Great food and atmosphere. No hassle using the Taste Card. A++++++"
Read more
Lynne said "Favourite Pizza!
Consistently good"
Read more
James said
" Fantastic service and food was lush"
Read more
" Ace this"
Read more
Aragorn22 said "A Disappointing Experience
As regular pizza express diners we were very disappointed with the quality of food here ."
Read more
A said
" Good"
Read more
"Fab
Marion was fantastic"
Read more
G21 said "Great Location Nice Outdoor Terrace
Nice pizza express good quick service on a busy Saturday lunchtime ... Hassle free use of..."
Read more
paul said "Lush
Get down there"
Read more
Karl said "Good Service
We have small children , there needs we're kept in mind at al times

Very..."
Read more
  • Jason said:
    " Absolute amazing food and service, great evening out. "
    Posted 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Allan said: "Good service, fairly good food.
    Ok for a pizza express. Very busy but the waiter was very good with our kid. Food is okay. "
    Posted 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very busy but good service and good. X "
    Posted 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roo said: "Food yummy as always
    Staff were attentive but unobtrusive. Room was spacious.
    However at times the musak did interfere with discourse. But at other times was just right "
    Posted 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dennise said:
    " Excellent food and service!
    The background music was relaxed and lighting perfect.

    Tastecard use was simple & the fresh mint tea was superb! "
    Posted 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Pizza Express
    Good service and food. Always a good atmosphere. The Hawaiian pizza is a little mushy. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Fantastic Experience
    The meal was perfect.
    The service was fantastic. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Amazing
    6 of us went with 3 tastecards and saved over £48 on the bill.... Delicious and excellent service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlene said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mario said:
    " Simply delicious! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mario said: "Lovely Staff And Simply Delicious Pizza!!!
    I'm Italian and I can say without any doubt that Pizza Express is the best place to eat the original Italian pizza! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Love your pepperonis
    Great food and atmosphere. No hassle using the Taste Card. A++++++ "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said: "Favourite Pizza!
    Consistently good "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Fantastic service and food was lush "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Ace this "
    Posted 2 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aragorn22 said: "A Disappointing Experience
    As regular pizza express diners we were very disappointed with the quality of food here . "
    Posted 2 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Good "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fab
    Marion was fantastic "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G21 said: "Great Location Nice Outdoor Terrace
    Nice pizza express good quick service on a busy Saturday lunchtime ... Hassle free use of tastecard... Three kids happy and well fed I think their kids menu represents great value and pizza Exp great for families as a couple would probably opt for somewhere more intimate but pizza Exp great with the kids ! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • paul said: "Lush
    Get down there "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karl said: "Good Service
    We have small children , there needs we're kept in mind at al times

    Very firing lye and helpful,, food very good also "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jason said:
    " Absolute amazing food and service, great evening out. "
    Posted 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Allan said: "Good service, fairly good food.
    Ok for a pizza express. Very busy but the waiter was very good with our kid. Food is okay. "
    Posted 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very busy but good service and good. X "
    Posted 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roo said: "Food yummy as always
    Staff were attentive but unobtrusive. Room was spacious.
    However at times the musak did interfere with discourse. But at other times was just right "
    Posted 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dennise said:
    " Excellent food and service!
    The background music was relaxed and lighting perfect.

    Tastecard use was simple & the fresh mint tea was superb! "
    Posted 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Pizza Express
    Good service and food. Always a good atmosphere. The Hawaiian pizza is a little mushy. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Fantastic Experience
    The meal was perfect.
    The service was fantastic. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Amazing
    6 of us went with 3 tastecards and saved over £48 on the bill.... Delicious and excellent service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlene said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mario said:
    " Simply delicious! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mario said: "Lovely Staff And Simply Delicious Pizza!!!
    I'm Italian and I can say without any doubt that Pizza Express is the best place to eat the original Italian pizza! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Love your pepperonis
    Great food and atmosphere. No hassle using the Taste Card. A++++++ "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said: "Favourite Pizza!
    Consistently good "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Fantastic service and food was lush "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Ace this "
    Posted 2 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aragorn22 said: "A Disappointing Experience
    As regular pizza express diners we were very disappointed with the quality of food here . "
    Posted 2 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Good "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fab
    Marion was fantastic "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G21 said: "Great Location Nice Outdoor Terrace
    Nice pizza express good quick service on a busy Saturday lunchtime ... Hassle free use of tastecard... Three kids happy and well fed I think their kids menu represents great value and pizza Exp great for families as a couple would probably opt for somewhere more intimate but pizza Exp great with the kids ! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • paul said: "Lush
    Get down there "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karl said: "Good Service
    We have small children , there needs we're kept in mind at al times

    Very firing lye and helpful,, food very good also "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall