tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - BRISTOL - Corn Street image
PizzaExpress - BRISTOL - Corn Street image
PizzaExpress - BRISTOL - Corn Street image
PizzaExpress - BRISTOL - Corn Street image
PizzaExpress - BRISTOL - Corn Street image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BRISTOL - Corn Street

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BRISTOL - Corn Street
Average member score
4.0 8
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Marinos said "Best option
Delicious pizza excellent service!"
Read more
Anthony said "Not the place for a kids party
We took 12 eight year old girls as the website showed pizza making, games, balloons and it looked..."
Read more
C.Anne said "Brilliant Waiter
Had a really nice lunch. Was served by Joe who made sure everything was perfect. Thanks."
Read more
"Good
Good"
Read more
Christopher said "Waiter was bad
Our server was on another planet, he called the man on the next table a lady, took ages with our..."
Read more
" Good food as ever."
Read more
Troy said "Superb.
Food came fast. Service was stellar. Visiting again."
Read more
Laura said
" Great as always!"
Read more
  • Marinos said: "Best option
    Delicious pizza excellent service! "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Not the place for a kids party
    We took 12 eight year old girls as the website showed pizza making, games, balloons and it looked like a good party venue. The truth was disinterested staff, not a balloon in sight and no party games. The squash was promptly provided and they took our drinks order. Then ignored for 50 minutes apart from colouring cards and a couple of jars of broken coloured pencils. The pizza making consisted of the children choosing their own topping. The only saving grace was the Chef 'Jake' who took over and did his best to entertain the kids. Overall a very disappointing afternoon. They were very quick to send on the tastecard which they kept accidentally. There were four adults to use the tastecard, unfortunately only two could use it as not all the menu options were included. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C.Anne said: "Brilliant Waiter
    Had a really nice lunch. Was served by Joe who made sure everything was perfect. Thanks. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said: "Waiter was bad
    Our server was on another planet, he called the man on the next table a lady, took ages with our mains & was flustered when I presented my Tastecard. I'm going to complain about him directly to Pizza Express. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food as ever. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Troy said: "Superb.
    Food came fast. Service was stellar. Visiting again. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Great as always! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Marinos said: "Best option
    Delicious pizza excellent service! "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Not the place for a kids party
    We took 12 eight year old girls as the website showed pizza making, games, balloons and it looked like a good party venue. The truth was disinterested staff, not a balloon in sight and no party games. The squash was promptly provided and they took our drinks order. Then ignored for 50 minutes apart from colouring cards and a couple of jars of broken coloured pencils. The pizza making consisted of the children choosing their own topping. The only saving grace was the Chef 'Jake' who took over and did his best to entertain the kids. Overall a very disappointing afternoon. They were very quick to send on the tastecard which they kept accidentally. There were four adults to use the tastecard, unfortunately only two could use it as not all the menu options were included. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C.Anne said: "Brilliant Waiter
    Had a really nice lunch. Was served by Joe who made sure everything was perfect. Thanks. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said: "Waiter was bad
    Our server was on another planet, he called the man on the next table a lady, took ages with our mains & was flustered when I presented my Tastecard. I'm going to complain about him directly to Pizza Express. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food as ever. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Troy said: "Superb.
    Food came fast. Service was stellar. Visiting again. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Great as always! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall