tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - CAMBRIDGE - Regent Street image
PizzaExpress - CAMBRIDGE - Regent Street image
PizzaExpress - CAMBRIDGE - Regent Street image
PizzaExpress - CAMBRIDGE - Regent Street image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - CAMBRIDGE - Regent Street

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Since 1965, PizzaExpress has been crafting your favourite pizza, freshly made exactly the way you want it by expert Pizzaiolos. Whether it's the Superfood Salad or an iconic favourite like Sloppy Giuseppe, Dough Balls or the American Hot, there's something for everyone!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - CAMBRIDGE - Regent Street
Average member score
4.6 9
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Holly said
" Fab!"
Read more
Jane said
" Good food and service. Relaxed atmosphere. Nice evening."
Read more
Soph said
" Very nice but a bit cramped"
Read more
Naom said "Good food that's all.
The food was good, can't fault it and using the tastecard easy but that particular..."
Read more
GUY said "GREAT
Great!"
Read more
N said "Good Service!
Friendly & good service"
Read more
Happy said "Very Helpful Staff And Excellent Quality Pizza
I always eat the same pizza when I get the chance to go to Pizza Express.
This one was one..."
Read more
Mike said "Great Pizza
So big it falls off the plate, but so thin and light it is perfect."
Read more
Ivan said "Great quick, quarrel free experience
Was hungry after work. Thought it will be great to visit pizza express as it was on the way...."
Read more
  • Holly said:
    " Fab! "
    Posted 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Good food and service. Relaxed atmosphere. Nice evening. "
    Posted 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Soph said:
    " Very nice but a bit cramped "
    Posted 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naom said: "Good food that's all.
    The food was good, can't fault it and using the tastecard easy but that particular restaurant was not. We were seated downstairs, not relaxing at all, where there seemed to be only one waitress serving everyone so she spent most of her time apologising, asking people to wait, dropping cutlery and generally being very flustered. Parties that had booked were left waiting to be seated whilst propping open the door (it was cold) and standing around tables of diners eating. Not a relaxing end to our day in Cambridge. "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GUY said: "GREAT
    Great! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • N said: "Good Service!
    Friendly & good service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said: "Very Helpful Staff And Excellent Quality Pizza
    I always eat the same pizza when I get the chance to go to Pizza Express.
    This one was one of the best I've had, the egg was cooked to perfection. The pizza wasn't burned. It was superbly cooked and I would definitely return "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Great Pizza
    So big it falls off the plate, but so thin and light it is perfect. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ivan said: "Great quick, quarrel free experience
    Was hungry after work. Thought it will be great to visit pizza express as it was on the way. Phoned them to book had a lovely pizza calzone! Got one for home. Just couldn't be Greater. Taste card or no pizza express on regent street has my Yes :) "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Holly said:
    " Fab! "
    Posted 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Good food and service. Relaxed atmosphere. Nice evening. "
    Posted 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Soph said:
    " Very nice but a bit cramped "
    Posted 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naom said: "Good food that's all.
    The food was good, can't fault it and using the tastecard easy but that particular restaurant was not. We were seated downstairs, not relaxing at all, where there seemed to be only one waitress serving everyone so she spent most of her time apologising, asking people to wait, dropping cutlery and generally being very flustered. Parties that had booked were left waiting to be seated whilst propping open the door (it was cold) and standing around tables of diners eating. Not a relaxing end to our day in Cambridge. "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GUY said: "GREAT
    Great! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • N said: "Good Service!
    Friendly & good service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said: "Very Helpful Staff And Excellent Quality Pizza
    I always eat the same pizza when I get the chance to go to Pizza Express.
    This one was one of the best I've had, the egg was cooked to perfection. The pizza wasn't burned. It was superbly cooked and I would definitely return "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Great Pizza
    So big it falls off the plate, but so thin and light it is perfect. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ivan said: "Great quick, quarrel free experience
    Was hungry after work. Thought it will be great to visit pizza express as it was on the way. Phoned them to book had a lovely pizza calzone! Got one for home. Just couldn't be Greater. Taste card or no pizza express on regent street has my Yes :) "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall