tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - CANTERBURY image
PizzaExpress - CANTERBURY image
PizzaExpress - CANTERBURY image
PizzaExpress - CANTERBURY image
PizzaExpress - CANTERBURY image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - CANTERBURY

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - CANTERBURY
Average member score
4.7 14
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Chris said
" Perfect"
Read more
Sally said
" The staff were brilliant and catered for my daughter allergies efficiently without any fuss or..."
Read more
Christine said "The best pizza express
Amazing superfood salad with salmon, so many flavours. Partner had Romana hottest pizza, who..."
Read more
Kelley said "Relaxing
Great food and service"
Read more
Christine said
" Best pizza's and olives around. Delicious as always"
Read more
Pizza said
" GOod food"
Read more
NetworkNorm said "No problems using card - Great Meal
Needed somewhere to take my team for our Christmas meal so decided on Pizza Express. Surprised..."
Read more
" Good quality all around."
Read more
Joanne said "Gluten free
Enjoyed the flavours of the gluten free Padana Pizza."
Read more
Chris said "Amazing Service Food & Overall Excellence 5*
Staff were amazing I was seated straight away. Had a drink served to me with a couple of mins...."
Read more
Graham said "Good pizza
My only problem was booking for two on the tastecard and tree others too. Neither phone nor..."
Read more
Justin said "Was ok
Nothing wow, service was slow (normal for this place) and food was of an ok standard, nothing..."
Read more
Kelly said "Service
Service was very slow and they had no Pinot Grigio or beer to drink, the waitress complained that..."
Read more
Caron said "Lunch
Lovely lunch beautiful surroundings,service good and didn't have to ring first ."
Read more
"Might be a chain but the food here is always well-prepared, good value and have always found the..."
Read more
  • Chris said:
    " Perfect "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said:
    " The staff were brilliant and catered for my daughter allergies efficiently without any fuss or stress. Food was very tasty and well cooked and well prepared. Thank you "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christine said: "The best pizza express
    Amazing superfood salad with salmon, so many flavours. Partner had Romana hottest pizza, who also agreed this was the best he has tasted. We'll done. "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelley said: "Relaxing
    Great food and service "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christine said:
    " Best pizza's and olives around. Delicious as always "
    Posted 7 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pizza said:
    " GOod food "
    Posted 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NetworkNorm said: "No problems using card - Great Meal
    Needed somewhere to take my team for our Christmas meal so decided on Pizza Express. Surprised and delighted to see they were accepting the card on a Friday in December.
    Service good, no problem with using card and food lovely "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good quality all around. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said: "Gluten free
    Enjoyed the flavours of the gluten free Padana Pizza. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Amazing Service Food & Overall Excellence 5*
    Staff were amazing I was seated straight away. Had a drink served to me with a couple of mins. Starter arrived after about 5-10mins, mains followed about 5-10 mins after finishing starter and desert came straight after main course. Overall fantastic service. Wonderful atmosphere will definitely be revisiting. 5* "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Good pizza
    My only problem was booking for two on the tastecard and tree others too. Neither phone nor internet registered such a party so we finished up booking for two and five, sorting it out without problem when we arrived. Busy but quick service. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Justin said: "Was ok
    Nothing wow, service was slow (normal for this place) and food was of an ok standard, nothing special, it was also really hot inside the restaurant as air con seemed to be switched off. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelly said: "Service
    Service was very slow and they had no Pinot Grigio or beer to drink, the waitress complained that there was a new manager and it was his/her fault. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caron said: "Lunch
    Lovely lunch beautiful surroundings,service good and didn't have to ring first . "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Might be a chain but the food here is always well-prepared, good value and have always found the staff friendly and courteous Geoff "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Chris said:
    " Perfect "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said:
    " The staff were brilliant and catered for my daughter allergies efficiently without any fuss or stress. Food was very tasty and well cooked and well prepared. Thank you "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christine said: "The best pizza express
    Amazing superfood salad with salmon, so many flavours. Partner had Romana hottest pizza, who also agreed this was the best he has tasted. We'll done. "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelley said: "Relaxing
    Great food and service "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christine said:
    " Best pizza's and olives around. Delicious as always "
    Posted 7 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pizza said:
    " GOod food "
    Posted 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NetworkNorm said: "No problems using card - Great Meal
    Needed somewhere to take my team for our Christmas meal so decided on Pizza Express. Surprised and delighted to see they were accepting the card on a Friday in December.
    Service good, no problem with using card and food lovely "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good quality all around. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said: "Gluten free
    Enjoyed the flavours of the gluten free Padana Pizza. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Amazing Service Food & Overall Excellence 5*
    Staff were amazing I was seated straight away. Had a drink served to me with a couple of mins. Starter arrived after about 5-10mins, mains followed about 5-10 mins after finishing starter and desert came straight after main course. Overall fantastic service. Wonderful atmosphere will definitely be revisiting. 5* "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Good pizza
    My only problem was booking for two on the tastecard and tree others too. Neither phone nor internet registered such a party so we finished up booking for two and five, sorting it out without problem when we arrived. Busy but quick service. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Justin said: "Was ok
    Nothing wow, service was slow (normal for this place) and food was of an ok standard, nothing special, it was also really hot inside the restaurant as air con seemed to be switched off. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelly said: "Service
    Service was very slow and they had no Pinot Grigio or beer to drink, the waitress complained that there was a new manager and it was his/her fault. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caron said: "Lunch
    Lovely lunch beautiful surroundings,service good and didn't have to ring first . "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Might be a chain but the food here is always well-prepared, good value and have always found the staff friendly and courteous Geoff "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review