tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - CHELMSFORD image
PizzaExpress - CHELMSFORD image
PizzaExpress - CHELMSFORD image
PizzaExpress - CHELMSFORD image
PizzaExpress - CHELMSFORD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - CHELMSFORD

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated dining club.

When there’s a chill in the air, you should make a date to visit your local PizzaExpress to treat yourself to the familiar and comforting taste of an old favourite (American Hot, dare we ask?). Or why not try something NEW? With a menu, full of rich autumnal colours & flavours, there’s plenty to have “just the way you like it.”

From the meaty Campana Romana pizza, featuring soft and warm notes of pork & fennel sausage, to the gluten-free Broad Bean Rigatoni pasta (it’s ever-so-creamy) and the warm & indulgent Sticky Toffee Bundt baked in our ovens, it’s bound to bring a slice of happiness to your day.

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 PizzaExpress discount on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the dedicated tastecard discount voucher. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. From 23 July to 06 August, excluding Fridays and Saturdays, your tastecard will also give you 2 for 1 on drinks. We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill, although Piccolo drinks and hot drinks are not included in this offer. Please bear in mind that the 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer on drinks only applies on non-alcoholic drinks in Scottish restaurants. 4. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 5. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 6. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 7. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 8. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 9. Unfortunately, this 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted.10. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - CHELMSFORD
Average member score
4.6 12
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Pat said
" Lovely meal. Good service. Will come again"
Read more
" Good service with rather nice food, good all round experience, definitely coming again!5"
Read more
"Pizza Express
Excellent food with first class service, great all round experience, definitely coming again and..."
Read more
Tony said
" Quick service, food out quick and all friendly."
Read more
Nikki said
" As always with Pizza Express, really good good and atmosphere"
Read more
Abigail said "Great food
Lovely food & great service as always"
Read more
Emma said
" Great service"
Read more
Emma said
" Great service"
Read more
Marcin said "Nice atmosphere, lovely food, staff helpful
See above. It was my first time booking via tastecard and after submitting all the info using an..."
Read more
Phil said "Good Food / Average Service
Pizza Express offers decent quality food, but the service is slow.."
Read more
Robert said "Pizza
Rather lovely interlude at pizza express this afternoon .. Used taste card for the first time and..."
Read more
Graham said "Noisy but nice
Prebooked a table for 7:30, arrived a little early and had to stand waiting at the door with..."
Read more
"Ate here tonight; really nice service, lovely meal in nice surroundings & all in all pretty..."
Read more
"Great pizzas E Frostick"
Read more
  • Pat said:
    " Lovely meal. Good service. Will come again "
    Posted 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good service with rather nice food, good all round experience, definitely coming again!5 "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Pizza Express
    Excellent food with first class service, great all round experience, definitely coming again and worth the trip! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said:
    " Quick service, food out quick and all friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said:
    " As always with Pizza Express, really good good and atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abigail said: "Great food
    Lovely food & great service as always "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marcin said: "Nice atmosphere, lovely food, staff helpful
    See above. It was my first time booking via tastecard and after submitting all the info using an automated phone system... I was told there are no tables available. I disnt give up and asked a waitress. To my surprise she immediately confirmed that there are tables and that my tastecard will be accepted. Stupid. If you ever get this kind of message, don't give up. Preserve... ;-) "
    Posted 2 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Good Food / Average Service
    Pizza Express offers decent quality food, but the service is slow.. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Pizza
    Rather lovely interlude at pizza express this afternoon .. Used taste card for the first time and saved about ten pounds. Happy Days "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Noisy but nice
    Prebooked a table for 7:30, arrived a little early and had to stand waiting at the door with others. No-one came to see us for over five minutes but we were seated on time

    The service was slow due to the number of people I suppose but was friendly when it occurred

    Place was very busy although the upstairs part of the restaurant was closed and the noise from the other diners was loud

    We both had a soft drink and I ordered a calzone and my wife had a leggera pizza, both very nice. We then both had banoffee pie, expensive at £5.60 per portion I thought. All the food was good and we enjoyed what we had

    Total cost for 2 meals and a soft drink each was £40.70 and our Tastecard saving was £16.25 so not so good

    I would return but only when it was quieter "
    Posted 3 years, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Ate here tonight; really nice service, lovely meal in nice surroundings & all in all pretty good!!! Rob. "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great pizzas E Frostick "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Pat said:
    " Lovely meal. Good service. Will come again "
    Posted 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good service with rather nice food, good all round experience, definitely coming again!5 "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Pizza Express
    Excellent food with first class service, great all round experience, definitely coming again and worth the trip! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said:
    " Quick service, food out quick and all friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said:
    " As always with Pizza Express, really good good and atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abigail said: "Great food
    Lovely food & great service as always "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marcin said: "Nice atmosphere, lovely food, staff helpful
    See above. It was my first time booking via tastecard and after submitting all the info using an automated phone system... I was told there are no tables available. I disnt give up and asked a waitress. To my surprise she immediately confirmed that there are tables and that my tastecard will be accepted. Stupid. If you ever get this kind of message, don't give up. Preserve... ;-) "
    Posted 2 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Good Food / Average Service
    Pizza Express offers decent quality food, but the service is slow.. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Pizza
    Rather lovely interlude at pizza express this afternoon .. Used taste card for the first time and saved about ten pounds. Happy Days "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Noisy but nice
    Prebooked a table for 7:30, arrived a little early and had to stand waiting at the door with others. No-one came to see us for over five minutes but we were seated on time

    The service was slow due to the number of people I suppose but was friendly when it occurred

    Place was very busy although the upstairs part of the restaurant was closed and the noise from the other diners was loud

    We both had a soft drink and I ordered a calzone and my wife had a leggera pizza, both very nice. We then both had banoffee pie, expensive at £5.60 per portion I thought. All the food was good and we enjoyed what we had

    Total cost for 2 meals and a soft drink each was £40.70 and our Tastecard saving was £16.25 so not so good

    I would return but only when it was quieter "
    Posted 3 years, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Ate here tonight; really nice service, lovely meal in nice surroundings & all in all pretty good!!! Rob. "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great pizzas E Frostick "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review