tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - COVENTRY - Belgrade Plaza image
PizzaExpress - COVENTRY - Belgrade Plaza image
PizzaExpress - COVENTRY - Belgrade Plaza image
PizzaExpress - COVENTRY - Belgrade Plaza image
PizzaExpress - COVENTRY - Belgrade Plaza image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - COVENTRY - Belgrade Plaza

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - COVENTRY - Belgrade Plaza
Average member score
4.5 11
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Keith said
" Nice pizza, fresh and well prepared, goo service"
Read more
HIGSON said
" Everything was great and enjoyed it more with a friend this time around."
Read more
HIGSON said
" The staff were very friendly and I will definitely be visiting the branch regularly. I will be..."
Read more
Clare said "Convenient place to eat
Came here before heading to the cinema. First time I have ever been to pizza express, the food..."
Read more
Justin said "Love it
We just love it here nothing more to say. 5 stars."
Read more
Veronica said "Excellent place to eat.
Fantastic restaurant beautiful fresh food and excellent service."
Read more
" Average"
Read more
Jones said "Lovely Evening
Tasty food, good service annoyed at having to re activate taste card"
Read more
Anthony said
" Super food, good service, just rather cold in the restaurant!"
Read more
Bagga said "Brilliant
Food is very wonderful taste :)))"
Read more
Karen said "Great place to eat out
This restaurant is a great place to eat out - it has a fantastic customer service with friendly..."
Read more
  • Keith said:
    " Nice pizza, fresh and well prepared, goo service "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HIGSON said:
    " Everything was great and enjoyed it more with a friend this time around. "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HIGSON said:
    " The staff were very friendly and I will definitely be visiting the branch regularly. I will be telling friends and relatives that this the place to go for meals in Coventry. "
    Posted 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clare said: "Convenient place to eat
    Came here before heading to the cinema. First time I have ever been to pizza express, the food was average I thought not much flavours but standard. Staff were helpful. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Justin said: "Love it
    We just love it here nothing more to say. 5 stars. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Veronica said: "Excellent place to eat.
    Fantastic restaurant beautiful fresh food and excellent service. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Average "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jones said: "Lovely Evening
    Tasty food, good service annoyed at having to re activate taste card "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said:
    " Super food, good service, just rather cold in the restaurant! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bagga said: "Brilliant
    Food is very wonderful taste :))) "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Great place to eat out
    This restaurant is a great place to eat out - it has a fantastic customer service with friendly professional staff who are happy to chat but also get on with their job efficiently. The atmosphere is also very uplifting and there is always an ambient vibe about the place.

    The food is always hot and well prepared and now the new autumn menu has even more veggie options I will want to eat there even more often.

    Use of my tastecard is never a problem - I always get exactly the same satisfying experience regardless.

    Talking about the place right now makes me hungry for a pleasant eat out experience - so I'm off to book a table for Pizza Express for tonight :-)

    KJ "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Keith said:
    " Nice pizza, fresh and well prepared, goo service "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HIGSON said:
    " Everything was great and enjoyed it more with a friend this time around. "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HIGSON said:
    " The staff were very friendly and I will definitely be visiting the branch regularly. I will be telling friends and relatives that this the place to go for meals in Coventry. "
    Posted 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clare said: "Convenient place to eat
    Came here before heading to the cinema. First time I have ever been to pizza express, the food was average I thought not much flavours but standard. Staff were helpful. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Justin said: "Love it
    We just love it here nothing more to say. 5 stars. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Veronica said: "Excellent place to eat.
    Fantastic restaurant beautiful fresh food and excellent service. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Average "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jones said: "Lovely Evening
    Tasty food, good service annoyed at having to re activate taste card "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said:
    " Super food, good service, just rather cold in the restaurant! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bagga said: "Brilliant
    Food is very wonderful taste :))) "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Great place to eat out
    This restaurant is a great place to eat out - it has a fantastic customer service with friendly professional staff who are happy to chat but also get on with their job efficiently. The atmosphere is also very uplifting and there is always an ambient vibe about the place.

    The food is always hot and well prepared and now the new autumn menu has even more veggie options I will want to eat there even more often.

    Use of my tastecard is never a problem - I always get exactly the same satisfying experience regardless.

    Talking about the place right now makes me hungry for a pleasant eat out experience - so I'm off to book a table for Pizza Express for tonight :-)

    KJ "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall