tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - DARLINGTON image
PizzaExpress - DARLINGTON image
PizzaExpress - DARLINGTON image
PizzaExpress - DARLINGTON image
PizzaExpress - DARLINGTON image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - DARLINGTON

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, Olympia, O2 Arena – North Greenwich, Stratford Westfield, St Christopher's Place, St Martin’s Lane, Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria Street or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. When sports/entertainment events are taking place nearby, you also won't be able to use it at: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road 363, Fulham Road 895, Richmond, Salford Quays, Twickenham or Wembley. 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - DARLINGTON
Average member score
4.6 7
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Tom said
" Food is spot on and staff are very friendly. The manager always recognises repeat customers and..."
Read more
Joanna said "Darlington
Fabulous Pizza and service"
Read more
Derek said
" 1st time using the card was a bit apprehensive after reading previous reviews.No problem at..."
Read more
Laura said "Lovely meal
Went on a saturday afternoon called 10 mins before arriving to book.waitress really friendly and..."
Read more
Angela said "Lovely meal
I phoned up about an hour before we arrived to book. We were made welcome and treated very well...."
Read more
Iain said "Good food but poor value for money.
Food was very good but poor value for money. £10 for lasagne and that was all you got, no salad,..."
Read more
ZA said "Good Food, Efficient Service
Manager made us very welcome, the waitress we got must've been in a bad mood.. Not very..."
Read more
"Very friendly staff. Nice surroundings and usually good music. The food is good also. SJE  "
Read more
  • Tom said:
    " Food is spot on and staff are very friendly. The manager always recognises repeat customers and makes an effort to say hello which is nice, top bloke! "
    Posted 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanna said: "Darlington
    Fabulous Pizza and service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek said:
    " 1st time using the card was a bit apprehensive after reading previous reviews.No problem at all,great food, good service and big saving "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Lovely meal
    Went on a saturday afternoon called 10 mins before arriving to book.waitress really friendly and pizza was lovely. Nice relaxed atmosphere Will definitely return and great saving using tastecard. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "Lovely meal
    I phoned up about an hour before we arrived to book. We were made welcome and treated very well. Food was lovely. The chap that served us was friendly and helpful. Great night "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iain said: "Good food but poor value for money.
    Food was very good but poor value for money. £10 for lasagne and that was all you got, no salad, no bread, nothing. £2.45 for fizzy water, it's 17p a litre in Asda. I agree with the other review one of the waitresses was not very pleasant. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ZA said: "Good Food, Efficient Service
    Manager made us very welcome, the waitress we got must've been in a bad mood.. Not very pleasant. Food came quick was hot and tasted good. Overall very good experience, if you use the taste card bring the card as they don't like taking the mobile app "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very friendly staff. Nice surroundings and usually good music. The food is good also. SJE   "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Tom said:
    " Food is spot on and staff are very friendly. The manager always recognises repeat customers and makes an effort to say hello which is nice, top bloke! "
    Posted 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanna said: "Darlington
    Fabulous Pizza and service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek said:
    " 1st time using the card was a bit apprehensive after reading previous reviews.No problem at all,great food, good service and big saving "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Lovely meal
    Went on a saturday afternoon called 10 mins before arriving to book.waitress really friendly and pizza was lovely. Nice relaxed atmosphere Will definitely return and great saving using tastecard. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "Lovely meal
    I phoned up about an hour before we arrived to book. We were made welcome and treated very well. Food was lovely. The chap that served us was friendly and helpful. Great night "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iain said: "Good food but poor value for money.
    Food was very good but poor value for money. £10 for lasagne and that was all you got, no salad, no bread, nothing. £2.45 for fizzy water, it's 17p a litre in Asda. I agree with the other review one of the waitresses was not very pleasant. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ZA said: "Good Food, Efficient Service
    Manager made us very welcome, the waitress we got must've been in a bad mood.. Not very pleasant. Food came quick was hot and tasted good. Overall very good experience, if you use the taste card bring the card as they don't like taking the mobile app "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very friendly staff. Nice surroundings and usually good music. The food is good also. SJE   "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review