tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - DERBY - Irongate image
PizzaExpress - DERBY - Irongate image
PizzaExpress - DERBY - Irongate image
PizzaExpress - DERBY - Irongate image
PizzaExpress - DERBY - Irongate image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - DERBY - Irongate

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - DERBY - Irongate
Average member score
4.3 9
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Philippa said
" Although I am not using my taste card today
A lovely evening great service and super..."
Read more
David said
" No faults :)"
Read more
M said
" Great food,but why oh why must you rip the customer off with such extortionate drink prices?"
Read more
Jefferson said "Date night
Great food as always"
Read more
Shamala said "amazing
Sick"
Read more
Mark said "Overall very enjoyable
The food was very good although the Etna has been removed from the menu but the waiter explained..."
Read more
VC said "Nice meal
Nice meal. Friendly attentative staff."
Read more
Celia said
" Excellent as always"
Read more
Tiwanda said "Highly Recommend
Food glorious, had two courses with a bottle of red, service was second to none awesome..."
Read more
  • Philippa said:
    " Although I am not using my taste card today
    A lovely evening great service and super food
    Disappointed that the salted caramel profiteroles were once again unavailable when ordered and it is only 8'clock "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " No faults :) "
    Posted 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Great food,but why oh why must you rip the customer off with such extortionate drink prices? "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jefferson said: "Date night
    Great food as always "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shamala said: "amazing
    Sick "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Overall very enjoyable
    The food was very good although the Etna has been removed from the menu but the waiter explained they could still make it for me. Only issue is the cost of the kids meal with no drink included. But otherwise very enjoyable. "
    Posted 1 year, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VC said: "Nice meal
    Nice meal. Friendly attentative staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Celia said:
    " Excellent as always "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tiwanda said: "Highly Recommend
    Food glorious, had two courses with a bottle of red, service was second to none awesome experience well worth it with this card :) happy diners x "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Philippa said:
    " Although I am not using my taste card today
    A lovely evening great service and super food
    Disappointed that the salted caramel profiteroles were once again unavailable when ordered and it is only 8'clock "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " No faults :) "
    Posted 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Great food,but why oh why must you rip the customer off with such extortionate drink prices? "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jefferson said: "Date night
    Great food as always "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shamala said: "amazing
    Sick "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Overall very enjoyable
    The food was very good although the Etna has been removed from the menu but the waiter explained they could still make it for me. Only issue is the cost of the kids meal with no drink included. But otherwise very enjoyable. "
    Posted 1 year, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VC said: "Nice meal
    Nice meal. Friendly attentative staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Celia said:
    " Excellent as always "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tiwanda said: "Highly Recommend
    Food glorious, had two courses with a bottle of red, service was second to none awesome experience well worth it with this card :) happy diners x "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall